Trump Consciousness

DeKalb County Cannot Find Chain of Custody Records for Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes: ‘It Has Not Been Determined If Responsive Records to Your Request Exist’

Earlier this week, the Secretary of States’ office told Breitbart News that it did not know how many of the 1.3 million absentee ballots cast in the 2020 general election were delivered by mail vs. drop box, but the counties should know.

The Georgia Star News filed an open records request on Tuesday for all “ballot transfer forms” from the Nov. 3 General Election in DeKalb County. But there is no way to determine the chain of custody.

The ballot transfer forms that remain unknown in DeKalb are a part of Georgia’s new Election Code implemented this past summer.

It strains credulity to suggest that the election director of DeKalb County cannot say whether or not the legally required ballot transfer forms exist in 30 seconds, not the 30 days the county says it needs to be able to answer that question.

The “ballot transfer forms” are a part of the new rule and were created in order to document the chain of custody of ballots collected from drop boxes.

Chief Executive Officer of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg made a donation to the 2020 election efforts, which include a donation to the Center for Tech and Civic Life.

DeKalb County received $4.8 million from the nonprofit in which Zuckerberg donated to.

The county published information on their grant:
DeKalb County has been selected to receive a $4.8 million grant from the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL). The CTCL grant will allow DeKalb County Board of Registration and Elections to hire more personnel, purchase additional voting and mail ballot sorting equipment, open and operate additional early voting and Election Day locations, ensure sanitization of voting equipment and purchase sufficient personal protective equipment (PPE) for both poll workers and voters.
“These funds will be used to address longstanding operational issues and increase voter safety and confidence in our voting process,” said DeKalb CEO Michael Thurmond.
The county will conduct a comprehensive review of the elections system to ensure that citizens can participate in a fair, free, and convenient elections process.​
Unofficially, the 2020 election votes cast in DeKalb County have Donald Trump with 58,373 votes and Biden with 308,227 votes.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2020/12...-if-responsive-records-to-your-request-exist/

Baloney. Read back through this thread (link below is to a post of mine from October). The "Fourthly" as you put it is something I raised multiple times. What's maddening is people accusing you of something out of ignorance.

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/trump-consciousness.4080/post-147675

I don't see anything that has to do with my point. Which was that half of the US was playing games and being wilfully blind to election fraud. That is a recipe for disaster for everyone.

Jim is right, It isn't over yet.

Yeah I don't see any path to this situation that is going to end well. The courts may give the ruling but it won't be able to undo what has been done. Either outcome is going propel the Divided States of America into a collision course. And China will be laughing.

Then again this may be necessary.

A peaceful Divorce is the best solution.

I also tend to think that the road to secession is the path which America is following now, and that it is even a good path in some respects... but not in others.

Michael Rechtenwald just wrote a well-thought article about the secession / autonomy prospects, where he describes while an actual secession would be a very difficult process:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/508735-divorce-us-divided-red-blue/

And he seems to be largely correct... but the problem is, I can't see any viable alternative. The USA are no longer united, separated not just by "contempt", as Rechtenwald describes it, but by a seething, teeth-gnashing HATRED, populated by people who disagree with each other not just on lifestyle, or even on values and policies, but on the basic matters of fact and reality - with each of sides insisting their worldview being firmly rooted in "facts", while the opposite worldview is perceived is nothing but the collection of deceptive and / or delusional "fakes". And both sides are willing to stand on their position to the end, defending something that has the ultimate existential significance to them - freedom, independence and individuality on one side, safety, wellbeing and bodily survivial on the other.

In such a case of decisive aesthetic, ethical, epistemic and existential separation between two groups of people there are hardly a way to organize a polite and productive dialogue: how can it be done with people who are, quite literally, live in different realities?!

So, now it is either a peaceful secession (or, at the very least, high-level regional autonomy), or a hot civil war. I can't see any third way.

P.S. Malf, Silence, all others from the anti-Trump side: and how would you deal with the situation of deep division, of dissensus and archimony tearing once-united America apart, lest Biden wins after all? How would you live in a country where at least a half of a population literally inhabits a different reality, and believes that only their reality is really real, while yours is a mixture of hoax and illusion? A country in which a very sizable part of a populace perceives the government not as not just as entirely illegitimate, but also as plainly illegal, and feels nothing but pure hatred to it (and to you)? Who will never agree with its (and your) statements, and will massively refuse to follow its orders and submit to its laws, up to a point of a full-blown rebellion?

Don't you see that the hot civil war is an inevitable consequence in such a situation?!!

Or do you see some way forward? If you do, I would like to learn about your proposals, since I have none but secession - to avoid war,

The problem with the US splitting is the fact that the blue states financially support the red states.

I also tend to think that the road to secession is the path which America is following now, and that it is even a good path in some respects... but not in others.

Michael Rechtenwald just wrote a well-thought article about the secession / autonomy prospects, where he describes while an actual secession would be a very difficult process:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/508735-divorce-us-divided-red-blue/

And he seems to be largely correct... but the problem is, I can't see any viable alternative. The USA are no longer united, separated not just by "contempt", as Rechtenwald describes it, but by a seething, teeth-gnashing HATRED, populated by people who disagree with each other not just on lifestyle, or even on values and policies, but on the basic matters of fact and reality - with each of sides insisting their worldview being firmly rooted in "facts", while the opposite worldview is perceived is nothing but the collection of deceptive and / or delusional "fakes". And both sides are willing to stand on their position to the end, defending something that has the ultimate existential significance to them - freedom, independence and individuality on one side, safety, wellbeing and bodily survivial on the other.

In such a case of decisive aesthetic, ethical, epistemic and existential separation between two groups of people there are hardly a way to organize a polite and productive dialogue: how can it be done with people who are, quite literally, live in different realities?!

So, now it is either a peaceful secession (or, at the very least, high-level regional autonomy), or a hot civil war. I can't see any third way.

P.S. Malf, Silence, all others from the anti-Trump side: and how would you deal with the situation of deep division, of dissensus and archimony tearing once-united America apart, lest Biden wins after all? How would you live in a country where at least a half of a population literally inhabits a different reality, and believes that only their reality is really real, while yours is a mixture of hoax and illusion? A country in which a very sizable part of a populace perceives the government not as not just as entirely illegitimate, but also as plainly illegal, and feels nothing but pure hatred to it (and to you)? Who will never agree with its (and your) statements, and will massively refuse to follow its orders and submit to its laws, up to a point of a full-blown rebellion?

Don't you see that the hot civil war is an inevitable consequence in such a situation?!!

Or do you see some way forward? If you do, I would like to learn about your proposals, since I have none but secession - to avoid war,
Let's start here: Why is this question posed to the so called "anti-Trump" side? What you've laid out, whether its an actuality or not, seems to be a non-partisan question.

I also tend to think that the road to secession is the path which America is following now

It can happen in two ways:

1. Two-State Solution

2. Decreased Federalism

Decreasing Federalism would be the easiest. In this scheme, the 50 states get more autonomy, but share in things that affect the continent like Military Defense, management of the radio spectrum, and interstate highways.

In Texas we would not be subject to most Federal Laws such as anti-White affirmative action employment and housing policies, onerous environmental regulations, absurd Federal gun laws, border NON-enforcement, etc.

This is what the intellectuals who designed the U.S. actually intended.

People are already moving because of politics. Joe Rogan, Mathew McConaughey, and Elon Musk all recently fled California for Texas. Many of the poor people I used to manage fled Texas for the West Coast for more luxurious welfare benefits. Some of my friends moved to Colorado just so they could smoke weed more easily.

This is natural, and as it should be. We can accellerate it. In Texas we have had these bumper stickers on cars for decades..

mGyAn5V.png

A Michigan judge has given Team Trump access to 22 Dominion voting machines.

A Michigan judge has given Team Trump access to 22 Dominion voting machines.
"The big news coming out of Antrim County Michigan this morning is that a judge actually granted our team access to 22 of the Dominion voting machines for us to conduct a forensic audit. So if you remember this is the county that had this switch of 6000 votes from president Trump to Joe Biden and that was an unexplained and so-called glitch. And so our team is going to be able to go in this morning at about 8:30 and we'll be there for about eight hours to conduct that forensic examination. And we'll have the results in about 48 hours and that'll tell us a lot about these machines."​

Last edited:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. It is important to remember that every fraudulent vote that is cast invalidates the vote of an eligible voter, effectively disenfranchising that voter. In addition to diluting the votes of legitimate voters, fraud can have an impact in close elections, and we have many close elections in this country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances or allegations of election fraud, some of which may be meritorious, that are not investigated or prosecuted. Because of vulnerabilities in the system, election fraud is relatively easy to commit and difficult to detect after-the-fact. Moreover, some public officials appear to be unconcerned with election fraud and fail to pursue cases that are reported to them. It is a general truism that you don’t find what you don’t look for. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process. Reforms intended to ensure election integrity do not disenfranchise voters and, in fact, protect their right to vote. Winning elections leads to political power and the incentives to take advantage of security vulnerabilities are great, so it is important that we take reasonable steps to make it hard to cheat, while making it easy for legitimate voters to vote. Americans deserve to have an electoral process that they can trust and that protects their most sacred right, and they have the right to know when the integrity of that process is imperiled.​

See the spectator video I posted above; Americas strategic goals and aims remain the same and Biden knows he has to bend towards Trump’s base in certain areas.

59cPG9gh.png

Further evidence that the MSM are totally irrelevant. Though it's a UK publication, it's still pretty shocking to see what tosh they come up with.

The USA hangs in the balance, and this is what they focus on?

Huckabee​
... My first guest says she has evidence of voter fraud, on the biggest scale in world history. And as at the justice department either needs to get its act together, or be cleaned out from the top down, preferably, as she says, with a fire hose and Clorox.​
...​

Powell​
... Our point was that the system right now is corrupt, that Dominion machines cannot be relied on at all, and we want everyone, Republicans, the candidates, everyone to stand up and speak out about the fraud that happened in Georgia, and find a way to vote, in time, that allows people to know that their vote is being counted the way they voted it, because right now, the system is just as rigged as it was four weeks ago. We can't trust it. And there has to be a way to get it right, so that everyone who votes, and we encourage everyone to vote, knows their vote is real and being counted, and not shaded, or have results shaved off of it, and given to another candidate, or otherwise rigged.​
I mean, you can't repeat the same procedure, and expect a different result.​
Huckabee​
... What you're dealing with right now, in looking at the election, and the manner in which it was held, in a lot of states, have you ever dealt with anything quite like this before, and why should everyone be worried about it?​
Powell​
Well, even the Democrats pointed this out years ago. I think Carolyn Maloney was the first person I saw raise any issue about it at all, and that was back in 2006, I believe, when she spoke out vehemently against it, and wrote the Secretary of Treasury, and other people. It never should have been approved by CFIUS to have the Dominion machines used in the United States at all.​
I mean, none of us realized, well, I mean I guess a few people did, like she did, and Elizabeth Warren, and Amy Klobuchar in 2019, realized that our votes were being handled on a Venezuelan created software platform, and sent out of the country to be counted again by communist nations, with complete hackability and ease of access to almost anyone who wanted it.​
I mean, we've seen a video of a 15 year old hacking into Dominion voting machines, in a span of 10 minutes, and a pro can do it in less than two.​
We also identified the fact that the SmartMatic Dominion people left VPNs wide open, and un-encrypted, to allow access by all kinds of foreign actors the night of the election. This election was manipulated by evil nations, like China, communist party, which owns 75% of the investment company that owns Dominion. And then, but also by Iran. There were Serbian people in the system at the time, Lichtenstein, I mean, there were hackers all over in our own election system, during the election.​
And we know that the Dominion machines were created for the very purpose of altering the vote count to ensure the election of people like Hugo Chavez, and Maduro in Venezuela. The same thing is happening here now. And this isn't the first time it's happened, Mike. We don't even know how many elections have been rigged by virtue of the software.
Huckabee​
And Sidney, not surprisingly, Dominion comes out and says, "These machines are absolutely foolproof. ... The media keeps saying, "There is no evidence, there's no evidence."​
You and others have shown hundreds of affidavits, sworn statements, under penalty of perjury, that means a person could go to prison for lying about it, of people who say they saw funny business going on.​
...​
Powell​
Well, I think it's extremely unsettling to know that American elections have been just as rigged as elections in third world countries have been. I'm sure the CIA has been involved, in any number of those activities, if not here, in other places around the world. It may have been the CIA that created this software, and programs to begin with, and then exported them for their own use, only to have it come back to us. It could be that very important, powerful, extremely wealthy people were involved in rigging this election. It's globalist interests, I mean, frankly, everyone in the world, except for the millions of Americans that wanted to elect Donald Trump to clean up the swamp, and drain the swamp, want this world to continue the way it was, with them having all the power, and working behind the scenes to rig elections and everything else, so that they could profit from their own nefarious activities.
I mean, it's massive. I'm sure the media companies are involved in it too. I noticed how all the same, all the same night, as if they were queued at once, they stopped counting electoral votes, and the machines stopped counting in the swing states. It was all timed, and planned, and organized, and funded.
Huckabee​
.. In the one minute that we've got left, which is not enough time, but I wanna keep you on your schedule, you separated yourself from the official Trump campaign lawsuits, and I think the obvious question, why?​
Powell​
Because I wanted to pursue the fraud wherever it goes. And at the time, the campaign was focused on an entirely different avenue of approach to the election issues. I knew how important the fraud was, not just to this country, but to the world. It should, people of both parties, of every party, every political persuasion, should be concerned about this. As I said, the Democrats were, until this election. So there no telling how many congressional and Senate seats, and even governorships we've lost, Mike, because of this. They've been telling us the country has been trending blue. It has not. That is an abject lie. And we've collected the data that's gonna show that, among many other things.
Huckabee​
Even though we're out of time, a quick answer on this one, is it too late to change the results of this election?​
Powell​
No, it's not too late.​
No, it's not too late. The people must absolutely demand it. The electors have not been chosen yet. The fraud in Georgia is blatant. There's a video of it that's going viral, where women in the the State Farm arena pulled out suitcases of ballots from under the table, after they lied to people about the voting being over, and needing to go home, because of a break in a water line or something, that was a lie. And they counted for three hours, and put illegal ballots through the machine. That was more than 20,000 votes for Biden, that were false, fraudulent ballots. That alone flips the state of Georgia. And the fact that the Senate service and the governors haven't risen up and demanded that that be fixed, is extremely painful and telling.​

View attachment 1841

Further evidence that the MSM are totally irrelevant. Though it's a UK publication, it's still pretty shocking to see what tosh they come up with.

The USA hangs in the balance, and this is what they focus on?
They are probably just tired of covering all this mass fraud nonsense. It is really scary how Trump is trying to bring the US down with him. Accept it dude, you lost and the majority are ready to show you the door. Go open a hotel in Russia and leave us alone.

Back