Trump Consciousness

I sure hope it will not get to that, but I'd like to see the whole swamp investigated, and every member get an appropriate sentence in a tough US jail.

I am just a bit concerned that the Epstein investigation is going cold.

David
I'm still waiting to hear what happened to Seth Rich and Julian Assange. Talk about a fascinating lack of curiosity. Assange is one of the few people in the world that knows for sure where the Clinton emails came from. He has indicated publicly that Rich was the source. Another person who visited him in London says that he told her it was Seth Rich and his still-living brother who were responsible. Another person spoke to Rich's parents who, he claims, told him that they know it was their sons who gave Assange the docs. And yet, the media refuses to look into this.

I sure hope it will not get to that, but I'd like to see the whole swamp investigated, and every member get an appropriate sentence in a tough US jail.

David

I don't know if this is realistic or wishful thinking.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...me_bombs_about_to_explode_in_their_faces.html

Dems' impeachment frenzy is the prelude to the coming time bombs about to explode in their faces
When the Department of Justice inspector general issues his report, then John Huber and John Durham, the U.S. attorneys tasked with investigating crimes suspected in the Clinton Foundation; Uranium One; and the FISA warrants used to spy on the Trump campaign, transition, and presidency will be free to start seeking indictments, or to unseal indictments that may have already been issued by their grand juries.​
...​
Trump is the master of reality television, the most successful producer of reality TV in the history of the medium. With the presidential election still 13 months away, it is too soon to reveal the shape of the conclusion of the drama to the viewing (and voting) public.​

I'm still waiting to hear what happened to Seth Rich and Julian Assange. Talk about a fascinating lack of curiosity. Assange is one of the few people in the world that knows for sure where the Clinton emails came from. He has indicated publicly that Rich was the source. Another person who visited him in London says that he told her it was Seth Rich and his still-living brother who were responsible. Another person spoke to Rich's parents who, he claims, told him that they know it was their sons who gave Assange the docs. And yet, the media refuses to look into this.

I would like to hear more about that too. I fear we never will.

David

The foxes investigating the case of the missing hens? I think not.

I don't want it to come to civil war either, but at this point I'm not seeing much choice. Once they take all of the guns and make certain thoughts and. speech a crime, the window of opportunity to save ourselves has closed and we are forever slaves of some pretty awful people that hate us, in a destroyed economy.

I don't know if this is realistic or wishful thinking.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...me_bombs_about_to_explode_in_their_faces.html

Dems' impeachment frenzy is the prelude to the coming time bombs about to explode in their faces​
...​
When the Department of Justice inspector general issues his report, then John Huber and John Durham, the U.S. attorneys tasked with investigating crimes suspected in the Clinton Foundation; Uranium One; and the FISA warrants used to spy on the Trump campaign, transition, and presidency will be free to start seeking indictments, or to unseal indictments that may have already been issued by their grand juries.​
...​
Trump is the master of reality television, the most successful producer of reality TV in the history of the medium. With the presidential election still 13 months away, it is too soon to reveal the shape of the conclusion of the drama to the viewing (and voting) public.​

In addition to those investigations that your link speaks to, I think they know Ruth Bader Ginsburg is just about done. Watch as they try to say that a President under investigation for impeachment should not be allowed to appoint another Supreme Court Justice.

It's amazing that the rule seems to be that no one running for election election can be investigated for corruption because that's election interference.

The Ukraine and the US have had an agreement in place since Bill Clinton to cooperate with each other in investigations. Trump was performing exactly according to the agreement - note that the "news" never mentions that little fact.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/09/the-week-in-pictures-whistleblower-edition.php

IMG_2096.jpg

Last edited:

Transcript:

What's going on now is the single greatest scam in the history of American politics.​
The Democrats want to take away your guns, They want to take away your healthcare. They want to take away your vote. They want to take away your freedom. They want to take away your judges. They want to take away everything,​
We can never let this happen.​
We're fighting to drain the swamp. And that's exactly what I'm doing. And you see why we have to do it.​
Because our country is at stake like never before.​
It's all very simple. They're trying to stop me because I'm fighting for you. And I'll never let that happen.​

Last edited:
The foxes investigating the case of the missing hens? I think not.

I don't want it to come to civil war either, but at this point I'm not seeing much choice. Once they take all of the guns and make certain thoughts and. speech a crime, the window of opportunity to save ourselves has closed and we are forever slaves of some pretty awful people that hate us, in a destroyed economy.
Well do you see it going like that? As far as I can see, Trump is still in a pretty strong position, and after another 4 years, hopefully a lot of the organisations will have been cleaned out and returned to the way they were always meant to work.

I hope I am not being too optimistic.

David

If they had evidence of "collusion" with Russia why didn't they impeach Trump over that?

If they had evidence of "obstruction" why didn't they impeach Trump over that?

Because they didn't have the evidence.

Now the same people who lied about Russian collusion and the same people who lied about obstruction, (the same people who said Trump would never be President, and said Hillary would win) the people who have destroyed their own credibility over and over, are now lying about Hoax 2.0 (Ukraine) which is brought to you by the same fakers that brought Hoax 1.0 (Russiagate).

There is nothing wrong with a US president asking a foreign leader to help investigate a crime. That is all Trump did. They are trying to make a legitimate everyday act of a US president a into crime because they want to overthrow an constitutionally elected president. There are many reason they want to do this including because they want to create a distraction to hide the crimes of their own party - to make the prosecution of real crimes committed by Democrats look like what the Ukraine hoax is: a political frame up.

The Impeachment may pass in the House, because that vote is nothing but a monkey trial, ad populum contest.
The Impeachment Trial will fail on legal grounds in the Senate (once the law has to be rigorously followed) and for two reasons, along with a caveat.
1. The Whistleblower, purposely clouds the issue as to whether the investigations were ONGOING or did not exist and Trump was seeking to initiate them in that very phone call. If they were ongoing, then asking a nation to continue or expedite an ongoing investigation, is the prerogative of a sitting president. It is the very definition of 'presiding' - and part of the scope of that official in charge of foreign policy.​
2. The Whistleblower, tries to adjudicate this very issue in 1. above as part of the whistleblowing memorandum (see footnote 2). This is a fatal mis-step, as it reveals agency, not simply unconscious bias, on the part of the key witness. A BIG mistake - the evidence can be considered 'Fruit of the Poison Tree' legally.​
Caveat: In determining whether or not the investigations were REAL prior to the call (the critical path issue at hand) - the government must turn over all material regarding the investigations themselves highlighted below - this is a backfire mechanism. Because if the investigations are real - then DNC tampering with the 2016 primary (bullet point 1) and election (bullet point 2) is a REAL THING...

This is a Catch 22 for the accusers, and really brings into question whether they are being played by someone using this to blow open the 2016 primary and election tampering cases.

Failure point 1.png

Furthermore, given that the government is putatively holding material related to both investigations, material which has not been made UNCLASSIFIED itself (Q.E.D. is 'classified') - the (again the whistleblower is trying to adjudicate the trial him or herself) call must be placed onto the secured server by default.

The accusation that the material was 'pulled from the UNCLAS server and placed onto the Black Server is speculation and an accusation which is not made under familiarity with 'Classified Material at Origin' protocols of the National Security Act.

BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT AND WHCCA IS NOT THE CONTROLLING AUTHORITY AND MUST ASSUME THE WORST CASE CLASSIFICATION PRIOR TO DISPOSITION - THIS IS THE LAW.

The accusation that the material was unclassified is false - the CA had not made such a disposition. If the 'whistleblower' was an intelligence official, they should have already understood this. Very strange. I doubt that this was a professional trained in security protocols under SCI/TS programs.

Especially if the calls pertained to ongoing investigations which relate to material that is currently classified. Primary and election tampering by a foreign entity is material of a classified intelligence nature. It is a specific compartment under SCI/TS protocols.

This is the second fatal critical path issue inside the accusation. It will not survive a trial.

Get your popcorn cooking...

Failure point 2.png

I am not optimistic about lasting change. I don't expect a country that voted for Obama twice and then elected Trump to behave in ways I consider logical. But this twitter thread suggests that some 2016 Hillary voters might be voting for Trump in 2020.

a2.PNG
a3.PNG

a4.PNG
a5.PNG

a6.PNG

a7.PNG

a8.PNG
a9.PNG

Attachments

• a1.PNG
    a1.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
  • a1a.PNG
    a1a.PNG
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
If they had evidence of "collusion" with Russia why didn't they impeach Trump over that?
How about Trump met Putin in Finland and they got on well. It wasn't 'collusion' as some would say, it was a meeting of interested parties?
What's wrong with that? It could lead finally to getting over the American knee-jerk anti-Commie mindset and progress towards dealing with some of the bigger global issues like why and what we humans are going to do to deal with the consequences of our irresponsible attitude to the well-being of Earth and all her Peoples. Instead of wasting time and money still looking 'under the bed'

[edit] ps I don't know whether "they got on well" as I wasn't there. But I did see a joke that Trump was interested in playing a russian gambling game called roulette.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tiny little take on the last US election is: That American politics behaves like bullying children. Clinton clearly had a 12 yr old's tantrum and the only adult in the running got pushed out. So the 'other side' won, and another ignorantly childish adult is in power. Well done you guys..

I still follow things on Fox News to some extent
For Fox sake David. Fox News is a mouthpiece. All political systems have a mouthpiece. Trump tweets, this is very clever because, as Hitler found [edit] with television, a new and popular global communication network is very powerful.

Let's not pick just one outlet for news, there are many and diverse :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ukrainians came to Giuliani and said the collusion didn't happen with Russia and Trump, it happened with the Democrats and Ukraine, and George Soros was behind it. Giuliani discusses the proof he has that Biden's son was a partner in a firm that received 1.5 Billion from China, with 1 billion received shortly after a visit by Biden to China. He then explains the false statements in the whistleblower's complaint which was based on hearsay in contrast to Giuliani himself who has affidavits to prove his points which he is holding up during the interview. If you only listen to the anti-Trump side you should watch this video.

Last edited:
Back