Trump Consciousness

Blaming Trump for what happened on the 6th is just moronic and clearly hypocritical in light of the violence of so called "peaceful" protests that took place in 2020. If they saw it coming why was the response so weak? even allowing it to take place! The madness of crowds can make good people do terrible things and as we know they were not all Trump supporters and some of Trumps calls for peace were censored. What idiocy this is.

Now they have gone full blown Orwellian. Just a small taste of what is to come. So much for healing and unity. The first bit of bullshit already exposed and they have not even begun.

Grow up. It is just one last chance to play with peoples basic emotions and divide in Trumps name. Well you won't have your scape goat anymore. Maybe then people will realize once more that the government is not their friend. They don't give a shit about you. Why is no one freaking out about being screwed on the stimulus while sending billions overseas on bullshit or spending billions on defense and blocking any attempt to bring troops home? Like a dog that is beaten you go back to licking your masters boots. It's almost like it is accepted as normal. It is criminal and yet barely anyone batts an eyelid. It is so surreal. People are getting played yet again.

I bet it's going to feel real awkward when Trump is not there to blame and the people are still getting screwed over. Still the morons will try won't they? If you think things are going to get better, you're an idiot.

It's a big club! and you aren't in it!

It might be helpful to think of this situation from a spiritual perspective.

My understanding is that in the spirit realm there are not divisions between Republicans and Democrats, or Capitalists and Communists, or Americans and Chinese, or rich and poor, or leaders and followers, or elite and common people. If there are distinctions, it is between those who have qualities like tolerance, love, compassion, forgiveness, etc and those who don't.

We incarnate here for specific purposes to have experiences that we can't have in the spirit realm.

One question I have never been able to find a satisfactory answer to is the importance of the progress of civilization from the spiritual perspective and whether the earth as a school is intended to be harsh so that hard lessons can be learned here.

Because of my spiritual beliefs I have never been interested in trying any of those DNA tests that tell you your ethnic ancestry. I have no interest in the lineage of my body because I see it only as a temporary vehicle. I don't have any attachment to any ethnic identity because ultimately we are all spirits. I suppose I have had many different ethnicities in my past lives.

I think the same reasoning applies to national and political identities too. I'm not saying people should ignore politics and the progress of civilization, just that it might not be as important as it seems. I try to remind myself from time to time what people who come back from NDE's have to say about their life reviews, that treating each other with kindness and love is what is most important. I'm not aware of anyone coming back from an NDE and commenting on the importance of doing the right thing politically, they are more likely to say those things are less important than people make them out to be especially if it interferes with their ability to relate to others with compassion.

Last edited:
The war is on. It won't take long for the shooting to start.

This is not true Andrew.

Some dumb Q-Tards might get shot by FedGov for believing Alex Jones-style 1776 rhetoric, but there will be no war anytime soon.

You are a smart enough guy to study history so you can know what will happen in the future. History shows that political Dissidents succeed when they...

1. Have an achievable goal.

2. Organize followers to achieve that goal.

We haven't even completed the first step.

Blaming Trump for what happened on the 6th is just moronic and clearly hypocritical in light of the violence of so called "peaceful" protests that took place in 2020. If they saw it coming why was the response so weak? even allowing it to take place! The madness of crowds can make good people do terrible things and as we know they were not all Trump supporters and some of Trumps calls for peace were censored. What idiocy this is.

Now they have gone full blown Orwellian. Just a small taste of what is to come. So much for healing and unity. The first bit of bullshit already exposed and they have not even begun.

Grow up. It is just one last chance to play with peoples basic emotions and divide in Trumps name. Well you won't have your scape goat anymore. Maybe then people will realize once more that the government is not their friend. They don't give a shit about you. Why is no one freaking out about being screwed on the stimulus while sending billions overseas on bullshit or spending billions on defense and blocking any attempt to bring troops home? Like a dog that is beaten you go back to licking your masters boots. It's almost like it is accepted as normal. It is criminal and yet barely anyone batts an eyelid. It is so surreal. People are getting played yet again.

I bet it's going to feel real awkward when Trump is not there to blame and the people are still getting screwed over. Still the morons will try won't they? If you think things are going to get better, you're an idiot.

It's a big club! and you aren't in it!
Tbh I don't know what ideal world you're expecting. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the government is corrupt. We just felt that Trump was a horrible president. Why would we want to add a mentally unstable, narcissist? They are already corrupt, no need to make it worse. Now we can breathe easy for a bit and hope for some civility. And please stop comparing the two protests. While I never agree that violence is ok during protests, let's have some perspective. People were angry because of their mistreatment for centuries...these guys were complaining because they lost a fair election. White privilege at it's finest.

I don't have any attachment to any ethnic identity because ultimately we are all spirits. ...I think the same reasoning applies to national and political identities too.

Then, logically, you should support Open Borders, One World Government, and eliminating the illusion of Gender.

Good luck with that.

6yGa7Dh.jpg

Tbh I don't know what ideal world you're expecting. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the government is corrupt. We just felt that Trump was a horrible president. Why would we want to add a mentally unstable, narcissist? They are already corrupt, no need to make it worse. Now we can breathe easy for a bit and hope for some civility. And please stop comparing the two protests. While I never agree that violence is ok during protests, let's have some perspective. People were angry because of their mistreatment for centuries...these guys were complaining because they lost a fair election. White privilege at it's finest.

What a twisted perspective.

Reactions: K9!
Just curious...how is Trump's "I'm going to walk to the Capitol with you" lie playing out on the "Patriot" "news" channels?

Weren't we promised armed insurrection? Where did that disappear to (given that the only armed insurrection we saw apparently came from the left)?
So, apparently Trump manipulating his cult-followers, then throwing them under the bus, was completely ignored in the scramble to reset the narrative.

The violence of the Capitol attack was the purpose - occupy through force, "persuade" through force. They broke in and initiated attacks on the Capitol police. The violence wasn't an unfortunate side-effect of a peaceful intent to voice their dissent. The whole point was forceful, rather than peaceful.

In contrast, the purpose of the BLM protests was peaceful, but insistent. None of the quotes on the laughable meme posted previously were calls for any sort of violence, or support for the violence which took place on the fringes. The "unrest" referred to by Ayanna Pressley in the interview, was "mobilizing and applying pressure" by "make the phone calls, send the emails, show up". Kamala Harris' quote was specifically referring to peaceful protesters. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence." Maxine Waters' statement wasn't about the BLM protests. It was about a waiter refusing to serve Sarah Huckabee. Nancy Pelosi's quote wasn't about the BLM protests, either, but about protests over Trump's child separation policy. Protests which were uniformly peaceful.

Cowards...won't even take ownership of your own words and intent.

Come on dude, if you want to go down the racial route, then I have tidbits about the other side too.

I think civility between both sides might be a worthy goal IF, both sides would stop listening to the media. If that cannot happen, then there is no chance this will end well.

There is probably going to be an extreme reaction from the left, wanting to 'purge' all Trump supporters, right wingers etc. That is not good. We need to address that. And so far, I haven't seen you consider that. All I've seen is you and others deny this reality. If you want some civility and dialogue, then I think it would be a good idea to stow away your biases and just have a look at what is going on, and what may come very soon.

So, apparently Trump manipulating his cult-followers, then throwing them under the bus, was completely ignored in the scramble to reset the narrative.

The violence of the Capitol attack was the purpose - occupy through force, "persuade" through force. They broke in and initiated attacks on the Capitol police. The violence wasn't an unfortunate side-effect of a peaceful intent to voice their dissent. The whole point was forceful, rather than peaceful.

In contrast, the purpose of the BLM protests was peaceful, but insistent. None of the quotes on the laughable meme posted previously were calls for any sort of violence, or support for the violence which took place on the fringes. The "unrest" referred to by Ayanna Pressley in the interview, was "mobilizing and applying pressure" by "make the phone calls, send the emails, show up". Kamala Harris' quote was specifically referring to peaceful protesters. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence." Maxine Waters' statement wasn't about the BLM protests. It was about a waiter refusing to serve Sarah Huckabee. Nancy Pelosi's quote wasn't about the BLM protests, either, but about protests over Trump's child separation policy. Protests which were uniformly peaceful.

Cowards...won't even take ownership of your own words and intent.

What you gonna do about it mate?

In contrast, the purpose of the BLM protests was peaceful, but insistent. Protests which were uniformly peaceful.

I just read this. You have got to be kidding.

lolol.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my eternal paradox. How to reconcile spiritual ideas with certain realities.

The Universe has a Structure and Order.

Good is to live in peace and harmony with it. Evil is to pretend it doesn't exist, or try to subvert it.

They want you to believe that Japanese or Jewish people defending their culture and community against dissolution or destruction is immoral.

Back