Trump Consciousness

This free service will delete all your Tweets.

I did it this morning. It's fun.

https://tweetdelete.net

bsxJmbH.png

Last edited:
On YouTube, when I logged into my account, it gives you a block of the "Latest YouTube Posts". This is supposed to be people you've subscribed to and stuff that they've posted for discussion.

So it was surprising to see that I've got a post from someone that I have not subscribed to, have never heard of, and is completely the opposite of what I stand for. Which leads me to think it's a deliberate ploy of some kind from Big Tech, a troll of sorts, designed to trigger me and others of my 'kind' lol.

Have a look for yourself! It's pretty much neurotic mental illness x100000000000

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 23.01.32.pngScreenshot 2021-01-11 at 23.01.39.png

Last edited:
"They reiterated that those who broke the law and stormed the Capitol last week do not represent the America First movement backed by 75 million Americans, and pledged to continue the work on behalf of the country for the remainder of their term," the senior official said." This is what Trump and Pence talked about today...seems like he's distancing himself from this event. Will that anger these loyalists?

"They reiterated that those who broke the law and stormed the Capitol last week do not represent the America First movement backed by 75 million Americans, and pledged to continue the work on behalf of the country for the remainder of their term," the senior official said." This is what Trump and Pence talked about today...seems like he's distancing himself from this event. Will that anger these loyalists?

Some of the people who broke the law and stormed the capitol last week were Anti-Trump BLM activists, such as Logan Grimes, who was "booked on charges including carrying a pistol without a license, possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device, and possession of unregistered ammunition. "

Perhaps Trump is distancing himself from criminals like Grimes.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/man-a...utm_campaign=FactsMatter&utm_term=Impeachment

Some of the people who broke the law and stormed the capitol last week were Anti-Trump BLM activists, such as Logan Grimes, who was "booked on charges including carrying a pistol without a license, possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device, and possession of unregistered ammunition. "

https://www.theepochtimes.com/man-a...utm_campaign=FactsMatter&utm_term=Impeachment

I expect more provocateur action come Jan 20th. More fuel to bring the hammer down on dissenting views.

Reactions: K9!
I expect more provocateur action come Jan 20th. More fuel to bring the hammer down on dissenting views.

Like this?

https://www.freedomforumcanada.com/...riticizing_big_tech_censorship?recruiter_id=2

On Monday, Facebook blocked former presidential candidate Ron Paul from his own page. The move came hours after the longtime congressman and libertarian hero shared an article he wrote criticizing Twitter and Facebook for banning President Donald Trump from their platforms.

A few other things to expect.

Get ready for higher taxes in the U.S. Biden has a trillion dollar plan that the citizens will have to pay for. Higher death taxes as well, as if getting stiffed through life was not enough. Raising the minimum wage. So higher prices and more unemployment. Forced union membership and dues, leaving open the opportunity for labor bosses to snatch money from workers with out consent. Back to foreign reliance on energy. He's going after then guns of course. Back to the corrupt Paris climate treaty, that is going to cost you as well. A $400 billion blue state bail out the citizens will have to pay for because of incompetent management.

This is just for starters. Expect more censorship and political prisoners to fill the prison industrial complex. Expect the military to be gutted while at the same time expanding foreign wars. Expect the debt to spiral even further out of control and the dollar to continue it's plunge. Expect the CCP to tighten it's grip on the world.

So yeah, congratulations America.

Oh and don't let the big guy near kids either or expect more groping, sniffing and stroking.

Last edited:
A few other things to expect.

Get ready for higher taxes in the U.S. Biden has a trillion dollar plan that the citizens will have to pay for. Higher death taxes as well, as if getting stiffed through life was not enough. Raising the minimum wage. So higher prices and more unemployment. Forced union membership and dues, leaving open the opportunity for labor bosses to snatch money from workers with out consent. Back to foreign reliance on energy. He's going after then guns of course. Back to the corrupt Paris climate treaty, that is going to cost you as well. A $400 billion blue state bail out the citizens will have to pay for because of incompetent management.

This is just for starters. Expect more censorship and political prisoners to fill the prison industrial complex. Expect the military to be gutted while at the same time expanding foreign wars. Expect the debt to spiral even further out of control and the dollar to continue it's plunge. Expect the CCP to tighten it's grip on the world.

So yeah, congratulations America.

Oh and don't let the big guy near kids either or expect more groping, sniffing and stroking.

That pretty much sums up life in Canada.

From the perspective of an incarnated human it might seem like violence is the best way to solve political problems. But from a spiritual perspective it doesn't work, the karma will spread out like ripples on a pond with more killing and more oppression.

If you want to make the world a better place you have to absorb bad karma and introduce good karma.

This is the most powerful creative force in the universe: your ability to create good karma. Use it wisely.

Nonviolent resistance works by provoking your opponent into alienating more and more people until no one supports them any more. It's harder than spraying your enemy with bullets because it takes brains to make it work, But it is far superior because it does not perpetuate the bad karma.

Why Civil Resistance Works: https://web.archive.org/web/20200520212812/https://www.belfercenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/files/IS3301_pp007044_Stephan_Chenoweth.pdf

198 Methods of Nonviolent Action http://web.archive.org/web/20170223224612/http://www.aforcemorepowerful.org/resources/nonviolent/methods.php

Expect the debt to spiral even further out of control and the dollar to continue it's plunge.

This is why I'm transferring more of my assets into Cryptocurrencies.

I will leave a couple hundred k in Wall Street for backup, but I'm diversifying out big time right now.

As a former mises.org Anarcho-Capitalist, we've been expecting this for more than 20 years. The weaker the dollar becomes, the more I Profit. I recommend everyone do this.

moneyprintergobrrr.gif

Last edited:
Nonviolent resistance works by provoking your opponent into alienating more and more people until no one supports them any more.

Communists genocided HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Christians and Buddhists during the last century like in the photo below.

They have been killing us for more than a thousand years. The ultimate goal is extermination.

But if you think dropping to your knees and submitting to rape, torture, and execution is the best course of action, Good Luck With That.

Men_with_an_unidentified_unit_execute_a_group_of_Soviet_civilians_kneeling_by_the_side_of_a_mass_grave.jpg

Oh wow! This is what happens with conspiratorial thinking...you lose touch with reality. So the Leftist's are now the ones responsible for the carnage at the Capitol? I've heard it all now. Yikes!

Oh wow! This is what happens with conspiratorial thinking...you lose touch with reality. So the Leftist's are now the ones responsible for the carnage at the Capitol? I've heard it all now. Yikes!
If a single Leftist makes the entire Pro-Trump Riot an Antifa Riot, does that mean if we find a single Christian amongst the Communists, it was Religious Extremists who killed Buddhist monks?

On YouTube, when I logged into my account, it gives you a block of the "Latest YouTube Posts"...

The YouTube algorithms are very sophisticated.

I watch only the hardest, hard-right content you can find there. YouTube always jams Globohomo Poz into my "recommends" that are the exact opposite of whatever topics are in my subscriptions and view history.

It's very accurate. When I watch videos regarding Guns, Bitcoin, AnCap, Race Realism, Nationalism, etc., YouTube's A.I. will line up what it thinks is the exact counter-propaganda on those topics.

Oddly, it seems to take about two days for the "recommends" to change topic. It should be faster.

So BLM activists being arrested is conspiratorial thinking? No, it isn't. It's a statement of fact.

If a single Leftist makes the entire Pro-Trump Riot an Antifa Riot, does that mean if we find a single Christian amongst the Communists, it was Religious Extremists who killed Buddhist monks?
Exactly. There was one BLM activist arrested and now it's all on them. Figures.

Back