Trump Consciousness

What about Biden conciseness? I know he has none , but the Chinese Communists and Ukrainians love him , just ask his son and brother who made a ton from them . I know he was best buddies with the former KKK leader of WV, Robert Bird ,and is a career politician who did nothing but line his pockets with foreign money . Oh, and we had the lowest GDP rate in our countries history under him and Obama, want more?

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/trump-demotes-campaign-manager-brad-parscale-in-shakeup/

Trump demotes campaign manager Brad Parscale in shakeup​
President Trump announced a shakeup in his reelection campaign Wednesday night, saying in a social media post that campaign manager Brad Parscale has been demoted and replaced with Bill Stepien.​
The president said both Parscale and his successor “were heavily involved in our historic 2016 win, and I look forward to having a big and very important second win together.​
Trump said Parscale will remain with the campaign as a senior advisor heading digital and data strategies.​
Stepien was appointed as Trump’s deputy campaign manager in May. A veteran Republican operative, he had served as Trump’s national field director in 2016 and later became the White House political director.​
In 2016 Kellyanne Conway was the campaign manager and Parscale was digital director.
https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_key_staff_and_advisors,_2016

The Post article says Trump made the change at the urging of his "advisors".

Last edited:
That is what is so awful about war - people get paid to kill others - often in very large numbers.

US forces supplied weapons to religious militants in Pakistan so they could attack Russian troops in Afghanistan. Eventually they succeeded and the Taliban were installed. Does anyone thing that was a good use of American power?

Every war kills and maims an enormous number of people - Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Vietnam, Korea, ......... Hardly any wars produce a good outcome. That is why President Trump is clearly extremely reluctant to start another war (which in turn is probably the root cause of a lot of the anti-Trump activity), and it is also why the world needs a second term for President Trump.

Hopefully after 8 years of President Trump, the US habit of looking round the world for places that could benefit from a dose of destruction and death may have dissipated somewhat.

David

That is why President Trump is clearly extremely reluctant to start another war (which in turn is probably the root cause of a lot of the anti-Trump activity), and it is also why the world needs a second term for President Trump.
Baloney.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/...ization-must-topple-trump-and-challenge-biden

On June 13, President Donald Trump told the graduating class at West Point, “We are ending the era of endless wars.” That is what Trump has promised since 2016, but the “endless” wars have not ended. Trump has dropped more bombs and missiles than George W. Bush or Barack Obama did in their first terms, and there are still roughly as many US bases and troops overseas as when he was elected.

Well look, someone showed me an article on Common Dreams some time back that was actually admitting that Trump is better as far as war is concerned. Wars that are ongoing when you become POTUS are far harder to stop, than simply not starting fresh wars - particularly when most of the media is going ballistic trying to find phoney reasons to oust you - whatever happened to that idea of a presidential honeymoon period?

I wonder what the challenging of Biden will look like (if God forbid he gets in). The MSM will be gung-ho for the next war, and sure there will be a few people wringing their hands in protests that the MSM probably won't even report.

David

Well look, someone showed me an article on Common Dreams some time back that was actually admitting that Trump is better as far as war is concerned. Wars that are ongoing when you become POTUS are far harder to stop, than simply not starting fresh wars - particularly when most of the media is going ballistic trying to find phoney reasons to oust you - whatever happened to that idea of a presidential honeymoon period?

I wonder what the challenging of Biden will look like (if God forbid he gets in). The MSM will be gung-ho for the next war, and sure there will be a few people wringing their hands in protests that the MSM probably won't even report.

David
Point here David, is many have bought into a narrative about Trump being anti-war. The article I linked seems to make a compelling case that on an "action" basis its really just business as usual. How do you square this evidence? Follow it wherever it may lead...

Point here David, is many have bought into a narrative about Trump being anti-war. The article I linked seems to make a compelling case that on an "action" basis its really just business as usual. How do you square this evidence? Follow it wherever it may lead...
Like I said, wars are far harder to stop than they are to start. He is under enormous pressure from the 'Left' - remember the tremendous fuss that was made when he pulled back troops in Syria that were directly in line of a Turkish attack on some Kurdish forces.

I noticed that the article referenced his attacks on ISIS. He promised them before he got elected, and sadly those fighters were so indoctrinated that their tactic was to fight to the death regardless. I can't see any other way to deal with such people. It was very sad, because I am pretty sure much of that indoctrination was devised by the CIA. They used the same tactic originally in Afghanistan. He also avoided falling for the fake gas attacks trick in Syria (presumably also a product of the CIA), by using fake military action that killed nobody - or nearly nobody - I am not sure. 'Right wing' people over here were wringing their hands in horror when they thought he was about to ramp up a war - I remember the enormous relief when the truth emerged.

Bolton got fired or left because Trump was not going to attack Iran - just pressurise them. I hope that works out as planned - but what would you like a president to do about Iran or NK. These are messes that have built up from years and years of US military posturing.

David

I don't think Trump has conviction about anything other than his singular goal of serving his own ego. There's nothing I've seen to indicate otherwise including this supposed anti-war conviction of his. So, if Trump had to make a tough choice between military action and, say, his own re-election I don't think he'd think twice about dropping a bomb. What evidence would suggest otherwise?

Back