Trump Consciousness

It is not one's human right to take that better life, from someone else, through illegally moving into their nation and shattering the dreams for a better life on the part of legal immigrants and extant citizens. This applies to individual citizens as much as it applies to a military. There are more ways to attack a nation, than with a gun.
To be fair (and honest) you do also mean as the white colonial race has done in US, Oz and NZ (for eg) and the Israeli Zionists are doing in Palestine

To be fair (and honest) you do also mean as the white colonial race has done in US, Oz and NZ (for eg) and the Israeli Zionists are doing in Palestine
Yes, there is some applicability there.
My family fled Scotland for being in the wrong side of a war and facing total extinction.
To the degree that we participated in displacing the Kituwah Nation in doing this, that was wrong.

I actually work with the Kituwah Nation now to help build their community. But they also acknowledge that my family had no place else to go. We are partners - under the model of immigration, now and not this abusive model you decry as well.

I give credence to the examples you cite, yes.

Last edited:
My family fled Scotland for being in the wrong side of a war and facing total extinction.
Much like the refugees of Syria then, and perhaps the Palestinians would flee too, if they weren't caught in an open prison being starved, poisoned and shot to death.

The Kituwah Nation sound like pretty darn quality people

This is a prevarication (to speak or act in an evasive way), the twisting of language as a predicate, in order to convince yourself of a flawed conclusion which you prefer.
I am not aware of "twisting" anything, though you and some others may think my conclusions flawed, I don't.

Here's a brag. My father is cousin to Les Murray, now recently deceased, Australia's leading poet, who also had Asperger's so we are in good company. He was a lovely man. Sorry Les, too much information? Hope I haven't offended anyone, again.

I don't understand. How could Obama have controlled the religion of those who sought asylum during his presidency?
Thru those he appointed to control the process and the standing orders the USCIS was given for his administration. If this was not the case, there would not have been a dramatic change to a more balanced perspective post-2017.

1. Federal Form I-589 - Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal Part B, Block 3A.​
2. The interview process.​

Thru those he appointed to control the process and the standing orders the USCIS was given for his administration.

So, just to be clear what your claim is: you're claiming that the proportions of people from various religions granted asylum was skewed from the proportions of those applying for asylum during Obama's term (edit: so as to favour certain religions), and that when Trump replaced him, the proportions of those from various religions granted asylum were corrected to be (at least roughly) the same as those applying?

Last edited:
So, just to be clear what your claim is: you're claiming that the proportions of people from various religions granted asylum was skewed from the proportions of those applying for asylum during Obama's term, and that when Trump replaced him, the proportions of those from various religions granted asylum were corrected to be (at least roughly) the same as those applying?
I am claiming that the proportion of various religions/countries granted asylum from 2008 - 2017 were disproportionate to the global asylum seeker population distribution of those same statistics. We favored Iraq, Syria and Somalia by a factor of ten to one over all other nations.

One can make a solid argument for Syria certainly, Iraq... no. Moreover, Somalia is nothing but political corruption based upon racial and religious bigotry.

Granted = 60% Bias
Actual = 18% Global Distribution of Asylum Seekers Globally by native country for 2011 for example... (Migration Policy Institute)
Note for example, Venezuela is 45% of the current asylum seeking population for 2018
asylum seeker distribution.png

Last edited:
Back