Trump Consciousness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that affirms one's prior beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for desired outcomes, for emotionally charged issues, and for deeply-entrenched beliefs.​

Last edited:
The most reliable way to find news about Trump is to listen to what he says during speeches and news conferences.

White House youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlFDqcWM4y7FfpiAN3KQ

If you hear a news story that mentions "Trump said such and such", you can often see where he is supposed to have said it and then go to the White House youtube channel and find the video of that event and then search the transcript on youtube to find the comments and you can understand the context and the full quote.

To hear Trump's perspective on the issues there is Donald J Trump youtube channel (short segments hosted by Lara Trump - wife of Trump's son Eric)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAql2DyGU2un1Ei2nMYsqOA

I don't need to say where to find anti-Turmp media coverage. It's is pretty much everywhere.
https://www.westernjournal.com/network-trump-coverage-negative/
Study Reveals 90% of Network Trump Coverage Was Negative in 2018

Last edited:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that affirms one's prior beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for desired outcomes, for emotionally charged issues, and for deeply-entrenched beliefs.​

Yes - and agree, Thank you for this as it is the point I hoped to convey earlier yet seemed to be un-understood by others.

Distrust of the media is a symptom of cognitive dissonance.

Buying into the (meaningless) "fake news" slogan in order to justify an anti-intellectual, insecure, tantrum throwing baby as "leader of the free world".

Mass hypnosis.

Distrust of the media is a symptom of cognitive dissonance.

Buying into the (meaningless) "fake news" slogan in order to justify an anti-intellectual, insecure, tantrum throwing baby as "leader of the free world".

Mass hypnosis.

Funny how the trustworthy media took this long to figure out "the blower" worked with Biden when he was VP. No cognitive dissonance here. In fact, its called "waking up."

read here

This source is one of the basket of media sources characterized correctly as "repeaters" of serial liars. What should be added to the list is "serial spin artists." Its funny, but we are down to "the last word" game which is childish (and yes, I have been playing it too).

So if you like, forget Ukraine and instead consider China? And soon, Romania? And then... what else after? There's more? Stayed tuned.

Yes - and agree, Thank you for this as it is the point I hoped to convey earlier yet seemed to be un-understood by others.
We understood Sam; you're just not comprehending. The arrogance of those who view themselves as illuminated on the topic of cognitive bias is astounding sometimes. Look in the mirror for goodness sake.

This source is one of the basket of media sources characterized correctly as "repeaters" of serial liars. What should be added to the list is "serial spin artists." Its funny, but we are down to "the last word" game which is childish (and yes, I have been playing it too).

So if you like, forget Ukraine and instead consider China? And soon, Romania? And then... what else after? There's more? Stayed tuned.

Again playing the ‘fake news’ card? Wow you’re in deep. The evidence (so far) against Biden appears thin unless you’ve got something other than Trump and his cronies throwing out flack to deflect attention? Of course if the Biden’s have broken the law they (too) should feel the full force of it.

Last edited:
If you don't understand why some people support President Trump have a look here at interviews with Trump supporters waiting on line for today's rally:

I hate to make comparisons to Hitler, but (to a European) these rallies make it hard to resist. I agree Trump performs very well in these circumstances; he totally gets his crowd.

RIP intellectual discourse. One nation under God.

Violent anti-Turmp protesters:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/10/last-night-we-saw-fascism-in-the-streets.php

Thousands of lawless, violent Democrats “protested” Trump’s appearance by committing assault, among other crimes. They battled police officers. They attacked Republicans leaving Target Center. They set bonfires and burned patriotic regalia. They carried the flag of the defunct Soviet Union.​
They spat on peaceful Trump supporters. They assaulted an uncounted number of normal citizens leaving the Target Center. They struck a woman across the head with a piece of lumber. They waved a sign that said, “Blue Lives Don’t F@$king Matter.” The Minneapolis Chief of Police reported, “Objects containing liquid believed to be urine were hurled at some of my officers along with bottles and rocks. Police horses were also assaulted by protesters striking them with sticks.”​

One of the reasons people voted for Trump was that they thought criminals were running the governement under Obama and after four years under Clinton they would have so much control that nothing short of a revolution would be able to return the country to constitutional government.

When Trump won we hoped it was in time. Three years later, it is not clear if it was.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/were-in-a-permanent-coup

We're in a permanent coup​
...​
My discomfort in the last few years, first with Russiagate and now with Ukrainegate and impeachment, stems from the belief that the people pushing hardest for Trump’s early removal are more dangerous than Trump. Many Americans don’t see this because they’re not used to waking up in a country where you’re not sure who the president will be by nightfall. They don’t understand that this predicament is worse than having a bad president.​
People don't understand why the US has a constitution and why rule of law is important. This is because our educational system has been subverted and most Americans are woefully ignorant of history.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

I doubt this shows what this guy thinks it shows. Likely if you asked people whether they think Greek or Italian numerals should be offered in schools you would get a similar split. This so called "experiment" has no control group, it's propaganda at best.

Achieving polpular (populist?) support for a position has little to do with right or wrong, truth or fiction. The study suggests one can ‘game’ ignorance.

Achieving polpular (populist?) support for a position has little to do with right or wrong, truth or fiction. The study suggests one can ‘game’ ignorance.
There's much better evidence out there for this perspective than a half assed poll from a corporation, It's been pretty convincingly shown in my opinion that all one needs to 'game' ignorance is a position of authority and ingroup - outgroup distinctions. Ironically this appears to be what the original tweeter is doing, hence why I call it propaganda at best.

Back