Trump Consciousness

It is the Democrats, not Trump, who are cooperating with Russia to tear this country apart.

The phony witch hunt against Trump resulted from Russians using the Democrat's opposition research program as a weapon against the US and the Democrats fell willingly cooperated. It is tearing our country apart.

Fiona Hill served as an adviser to President Obama.

From Fiona Hill's opening statement:
https://www.vox.com/2019/11/21/20975734/impeachment-hearings-read-fiona-hills-opening-statement
President Putin and
the Russian security services operate like a Super PAC.
They deploy millions of dollars to weaponize our own
political opposition research and false narratives. When
we are consumed by partisan rancor, we cannot combat
these external forces as they seek to divide us against each
another, degrade our institutions, and destroy the faith of
the American people in our democracy.

Here's the transcript from the video:

Jim Jordan:

Thank You Mr. Chairman. Dr. Hill, during during your deposition I asked you was Christopher Steele's dossier a Rabbit hole. Do you remember remember the answer you gave to me?

Fiona Hill:

Yes. I thought it was a rabbit hole.

Jim Jordan:

And you also said a couple pages later in the deposition, or in the transcript that I have here of your Deposition, that you thought he got played. Is that fair?

Fiona Hill

That is fair. Yes.

Jim Jordan:

I was struck by a number of things you said in your statement. A number of things I thought were right on the target. And what one was on page seven. You said this, "President Putin and the Russian security services Weaponized our own political opposition research." And that is exactly what happened in 2016. Exactly What happened. You called it. You knew it. You saw it.

The DNC hired Perkins Coie who hired fusion GPS who hired Christopher Steele who talked to Russians who gave him a bunch of dirt bunch of National Enquirer garbage that he compiled in a dossier and Our FBI used it. They used it as part of their investigation that they opened in July of 2016 where they spied on two American citizens associated with the presidential campaign.

My guess is that's probably never happened in American history. And exactly What Dr. Hill talked about is what happened in 2016. Exactly what she talked about. And for 10 months Jim Comey and his team did an investigation. And after 10 months they had nothing because we deposed Mr. Comey. And he told us after 10 months we didn't have a thing.

But that didn't matter. That didn't matter. We got the Muller investigation: 32 million dollars, 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents, 500 search warrants, 2,800 subpoenas. And they came back this spring and what they tell us? No collusion, no conspiracy, no coordination. But the guys on the other side don't care. They don't care.

They're doing what, Dr. Hill said a number of important things in her opening statement. They're doing exactly what Dr. Hill talked about. "The impact of a successful 2016 Russian campaign remains evident today. Our nation is being torn apart." Torn apart. I've never seen it this divided. And it's not healthy. It is not healthy for our culture, our country, not healthy for our nation. But that's what these guys are doing. No conspiracy. No coordination. No collusion. But they don't care.

Now this. This whole impeachment thing, as the witness said yesterday, the witness said yesterday without an announcement from Zelensky about an investigation, they weren't going to get a call with the president, they weren't going to get a meeting with the president, and they weren't going to get aid from the United States. But guess what? Ukraine, they got a call, they got the meeting and they got the money. And there was never an announcement of any type of investigation.

This is, but they don't care. They're gonna move forward there's gonna be some kind of report they're gonna send some, I assume something to the Judiciary Committee and the process is gonna go forward and there'll be a trial in the Senate.

All based on some anonymous whistleblower who came forward with no first-hand knowledge, who's biased against the president, who worked with Joe Biden. Now all this. Now all this. This is, Dr. Hill's, right. She said she said it. We've got to stop this. But they're not going to. And they're doing it all eleven and a half months before the next election.

And I think maybe the most telling thing is what the Speaker of the House said Sunday. Speaker the house said Sunday. This is scary. Speaker the house said Sunday, National Sunday morning TV show, she said the president is an "impostor". The guy that 63 million people voted for who won an electoral college landslide, the Speaker of the House of Representatives called the President of the United States an imposter. Sad. It is sad what the country is going through. I wish it would stop but unfortunately, I don't think it is.

Mr. Chairman I yield back

Last edited:
If this goes to the Senate, republicans can call every corrupt-o-crat from both parties who took money from Ukraine which from what I hear is a very long list of people and includes at least one sitting Republican Trump hating Senator and more than one person among of the highest officials of the Obama administration. This partly explains why so many people on all sides were against Trump. They didn't want the money flow to stop and they didn't want to be prosecuted for corruption.

Last edited:
If this goes to the Senate, republicans can call every corrupt-o-crat from both parties who took money from Ukraine which from what I hear is a very long list of people and includes at least one sitting Republican Trump hating Senator and more than one person among of the highest officials of the Obama administration. This partly explains why so many people on all sides were against Trump. They didn't want the money flow to stop and they didn't want to be prosecuted for corruption.

The following is speculation, but interesting nonetheless:

https://www.politicalspeculation.com/post/who-trapped-who

Who Trapped Who

Anyone that follows my Twitter feed is aware that from the moment the whistleblower (WB) story broke I have been saying it was a designed op targeting the Democrats. Somehow Trump baited someone to leak to the WB a false description of the call with the Ukrainian President. It seems the purpose was to force the Democrats into a baseless impeachment chase and open a national conversation about Ukraine. This then becomes the catalyst to reveal the results of what I have termed #Phase2, the prosecution phase of dealing with the coup plotters.

I've been quite clear I think. Reading through the past several pages of thread shows a dialogue trying to emerge with posters like Laird, for example, challenging some of the videos and other linked content. No response was forthcoming thus no actual dialogue ensued. Subsequently we see just more links to sources, certainly non-neutral, that support the OP's worldview.

I'm interested in a discussion; not a spewing of one-sided sources or more directly: propaganda. Again, that's readily available to us via our preferred social network echo chambers. Again, this thread just feels so "anti" Skeptiko to me. Its more odd than anything.

Michael Patterson put in much more of an effort at dialogue than I have, from very early on, to no avail either. It is obvious by now that Jim, the starter of this thread, has no interest in dialogue, only in promoting his own partisan views and perspective. He tried the same thing on over in the opt-in forums at Psience Quest, and we politely asked him to stop, without turning it into a moderation issue. He decided that the problem was with us, not him, and has since then limited his involvement on that forum (though all I can point to is a congruence of events; I don't actually know whether they are linked - we would have to ask Jim to be sure).

If Alex is comfortable with his forum being used as a mouthpiece for partisan propaganda rather than as a venue for opposing views to be discussed and debated, and if David as moderator can't see a problem with that either, then so be it, but I agree with you, Silence, that it's not in keeping with the Skeptiko "brand".

Last edited:
I feel the exact same way. Especially when I travel abroad, I am embarrassed.

Sadly though, as far as President goes, we are only provided a binary choice. And because of what the alternative is, which not only, albeit in a different way, embarrasses me and for many, many reasons, when I consider the practical ramifications of 4 more years of Trump versus any currently foreseen alternative, the choice becomes simple. If this current batch of Democrats take the Presidency and ever get a majority in both the House and the Senate, it will be game over. Two things will happen. The senate will go nuclear (50% plus the VP) on everything. And they will change the makeup of the Supreme Court by packing the court with a number of ideological leftists and you can kiss the experiment of the United States goodbye forever.

And I understand that some who read this post are likely cheering for this to happen and the sooner, the better. For me, this would be terribly sad to see. And in my opinion, if this happens, I truly fear for my loved ones, friends, community, nation and the world.

Why do you fear for your loved ones? What specifically do you fear? What scenario do you see playing out?

Why do you fear for your loved ones? What specifically do you fear? What scenario do you see playing out?

The acceleration in the loss of personal freedom and the increase in magnitude of this loss - which, for me, is the key component to life.

To elaborate - I used the word "fear" based on my perception or what word best to use with regards to some participating in the exchange here... and for brevity. My personal world view doesn't hold any fear with regards to my self regardless of the scenario I am faced while I occupy this physical body. My concerns (in part due to being 62 and thus well over the hump and on the down slope) are more from the perspective of soul. Because my views are not all about "me" I used the word fear as that is what I sense from others who are concerned with the obvious trend and share my opinion as to what will accelerate this and what will increase its magnitude.

I vote for discussion, especially on this forum. I agree with Silence, Larry, malf and Laird.

In support of this, I do post support materials which I feel express my views far better than myself as I have deficiencies in articulation. But also, if I post a thread or comment on a thread and post third party information, I feel its really important I share my own views in a form of an exchange. I hope it is perceived I am willing to discuss and can manage my emotions along the way (still sometimes a struggle).

I must say though that forums are a form of social media and I know first hand that what some characterize as cyber bullying is often experienced in all sorts of ways. So having said that, if this is the form of posting that Jim wishes to do, I understand. Clearly most of us see the toxic political environment going on. I struggle not to engage (as I am guilty in doing here and on a few other forums). Part of me thinks I hold views that are "right" and when I read views that are different, I think, if "the other" is open minded, perhaps I could share the reasons for my views and bring "the other" over... but I also know that is likely the same thing "the other" is thinking. And this is why direct dialogue may be so important.

I feel I best stay away from this thread (though I doubt I can)... but my better judgment says I should.

Last edited:
The acceleration in the loss of personal freedom and the increase in magnitude of this loss - which, for me, is the key component to life.

To elaborate - I used the word "fear" based on my perception or what word best to use with regards to some participating in the exchange here... and for brevity. My personal world view doesn't hold any fear with regards to my self regardless of the scenario I am faced while I occupy this physical body. My concerns (in part due to being 62 and thus well over the hump and on the down slope) are more from the perspective of soul. Because my views are not all about "me" I used the word fear as that is what I sense from others who are concerned with the obvious trend and share my opinion as to what will accelerate this and what will increase its magnitude.

Yeah. I was after a specific activity or pastime you do now that you fear you will not be able to do? What do you mean by ‘freedom’?

Yeah. I was after a specific activity or pastime you do now that you fear you will not be able to do? What do you mean by ‘freedom’?

Lack of Freedom... And remember, this is because you asked.

Avg taxes, income taxes, govmt fees and mandatory insurance grow from 52% of income to 68%. No more niceties, pensions or vacations. Average person going heavily in debt - fear and anger growing inside the disappearing middle class.​
Avg family medical plan payments grow from $135 a month to $2950 a month. One cannot take the risk of self insuring because even a broken bone will be financially calamitous.​
The taxes and insurance on a home are a good portion as large as the homeowner's original mortgage payment was decades ago. Most homeowners now rent their home from the government/insurers and do not truly own it.​
We only get one news source for all our news, spread verbatim every day, through every paper, magazine, show and media. Any dissent outlet immediately launches the shrill holier-than-thou voices of the control freaks and virtue poseurs.​
A single political party controls the FBI, CIA, Media Outlets, Social Media, Legislative and Judicial branches of the government. If you speak in public against this party or appear to not be a member, you bear a distinct possibility of being physically attacked. You only quietly speak of these things with your neighbors in your homes.​
My son cannot get into his own state college because he is the wrong race and gender. He must pay more to attend somewhere else - where he is told that he is the cause of most of the evil in the world.​
My daughter cannot get disability, because she is not a 'disadvantaged class', despite being completely broke and fully CP disabled. We pay the taxes but are not allowed the benefit. This circumstance repeats on virtually every benefit offered.​
I cannot reasonably obtain capital to start a business like my grandfather could and did. Money supply to middle class has dried up. Cronies want the earnings for their fellow cronies and do not want startup competitors. Our mom and pop stores and supply chains have all been replaced by Crony monopolies.​
Small to medium sized farms are collapsing at record rates. Industrial megafarms are subsidized, and given favorable trade position/kickbacks for using monopolistic monoculture technologies - which in turn put small farms out of business.​
Very little is grown or made nearby us - so we are at the mercy of globalist organizations, who may or may not care, to supply and feed our loved ones.​
Willingness to work hard is trumped by ability to scam the system for free benefits and transfer payments. This causes 45% of the tax rise.​
You are not allowed to have a national border, like every other nation in the world. It is a one-way border. You in turn are not allowed to emigrate to another nation, without making a substantial $ix or $even figure payment to do so. I am not allowed to emigrate to Mexico nor Canada, but their citizens can freely immigrate here.​
I am not informed of the danger nor allowed to dissent on having substances injected into my body, and my son is permanently disabled by those substances. I am told I am an anti-science idiot for observing this fact. He can't get disability either - 'cuz science...​
Your entire whole family gets chronically sick from poisoned food, and then is told it is your fault or that your are lying about being sick - and to 'exercise more' or pay twice as much for food. Every other American is now sick with a chronic disease - a 400% increase over the 1960's and the medical establishment really could care less.​
Had to work a full time job to get through college because there were no scholarships for my gender and race. Made the stupid mistake of assuming I had to pay back my student loans, and opted to work full time and do school full time instead. Now I get to enjoy the new tax burden of paying off the student loans of all those who fucked the system. Adding ? years to my retirement date.​
I work from January 1st to March 2nd each year to pay the tax burden for globalist-mandated defense of other nations, with no reimbursement at all. This comes out of my family and my retirement and my future.​
Americans can no longer financially retire, and must work well into our 70's or longer for many. If they change the laws and allow naked debt to inure to generations - this will be no different than slavery.​

Most non-Americans do not have the direct experience nor valid information to know what is occurring here. It is not good. There are others who enjoy this circumstance and fake like they are all objective and kind-hearted... 'well, well harumph harumph...'

Nor do they bear the cultural history to know that many of us came here - at the tip of a lance or Bishop's expulsion or Baron's writ to begin with - and under the threat of complete extinction of their families. My surname family was completely wiped out - and the few who survived, came to America under compulsion. Go, or die. So they came here - and they died/fought/suffered. Then it was their fault for doing that too! My family was poor, up and to the time my father got to attend college, from his hard work...

We can smell the stench of the same shitty Royalty-more-enlightened-than-thou inhumanity creeping in again - same edicts, same class polarization, same fake virtue posturing, same Cabals/Mafias/Cartels, same Royal class, same enslavement, same hate, same results forthcoming.

Reasons just like this are why we had our revolution. This is why we talk about freedom.

Last edited:
Lack of Freedom... And remember, this is because you asked.

Avg taxes, income taxes, govmt fees and mandatory insurance grow from 52% of income to 68%. No more niceties, pensions or vacations. Average person going heavily in debt - fear and anger growing inside the disappearing middle class.​
Avg family medical plan payments grow from $135 a month to $2950 a month. One cannot take the risk of self insuring because even a broken bone will be financially calamitous.​
The taxes and insurance on a home are a good portion as large as the homeowner's original mortgage payment was decades ago. Most homeowners now rent their home from the government/insurers and do not truly own it.​
We only get one news source for all our news, spread verbatim every day, through every paper, magazine, show and media. Any dissent outlet immediately launches the shrill holier-than-thou voices of the control freaks and virtue poseurs.​
A single political party controls the FBI, CIA, Media Outlets, Social Media, Legislative and Judicial branches of the government. If you speak in public against this party or appear to not be a member, you bear a distinct possibility of being physically attacked. You only quietly speak of these things with your neighbors in your homes.​
My son cannot get into his own state college because he is the wrong race and gender. He must pay more to attend somewhere else - where he is told that he is the cause of most of the evil in the world.​
My daughter cannot get disability, because she is not a 'disadvantaged class', despite being completely broke and fully CP disabled. We pay the taxes but are not allowed the benefit. This circumstance repeats on virtually every benefit offered.​
I cannot reasonably obtain capital to start a business like my grandfather could and did. Money supply to middle class has dried up. Cronies want the earnings for their fellow cronies and do not want startup competitors. Our mom and pop stores and supply chains have all been replaced by Crony monopolies.​
Sperm counts and fertility rates are dropping in your country and in your demographic at an alarming rate. This is considered an acceptable thing, a good thing after all - since the rest of the world is overpopulating out of control.​
Small to medium sized farms are collapsing at record rates. Industrial megafarms are subsidized, and given favorable trade position/kickbacks for using monopolistic monoculture technologies - which in turn put small farms out of business.​
Very little is grown or made nearby us - so we are at the mercy of globalist organizations, who may or may not care, to supply and feed our loved ones.​
Willingness to work hard is trumped by ability to scam the system for free benefits and transfer payments. This causes 45% of the tax rise.​
You are not allowed to have a national border, like every other nation in the world. It is a one-way border. You in turn are not allowed to emigrate to another nation, without making a substantial $ix or $even figure payment to do so. I am not allowed to emigrate to Mexico nor Canada, but their citizens can freely immigrate here.​
I am not informed of the danger nor allowed to dissent on having substances injected into my body, and my son is permanently disabled by those substances. I am told I am an anti-science idiot for observing this fact. He can't get disability either - 'cuz science...​
Your entire whole family gets chronically sick from poisoned food, and then is told it is your fault or that your are lying about being sick - and to 'exercise more' or pay twice as much for food. Every other American is now sick with a chronic disease - a 400% increase over the 1960's and the medical establishment really could care less.​
Had to work a full time job to get through college because there were no scholarships for my gender and race. Made the stupid mistake of assuming I had to pay back my student loans, and opted to work full time and do school full time instead. Now I get to enjoy the new tax burden of paying off the student loans of all those who fucked the system. Adding ? years to my retirement date.​
I work from January 1st to March 2nd each year to pay the tax burden for globalist-mandated defense of other nations, with no reimbursement at all. This comes out of my family and my retirement and my future.​
Americans can no longer financially retire, and must work well into our 70's or longer for many. If they change the laws and allow naked debt to inure to generations - this will be no different than slavery.​

Most non-Americans do not have the direct experience nor valid information to know what is occurring here. It is not good. There are others who enjoy this circumstance and fake like they are all objective and kind-hearted... 'well, well harumph harumph...'

Nor do they bear the cultural history to know that many of us came here - at the tip of a lance or Bishop's expulsion or Baron's writ to begin with - and under the threat of complete extinction of their families. My surname family was completely wiped out - and the few who survived, came to America under compulsion. Go, or die. So they came here - and they died/fought/suffered. Then it was their fault for doing that too! My family was poor, up and to the time my father got to attend college, from his hard work...

We can smell the stench of the same shitty Royalty-more-enlightened-than-thou inhumanity creeping in again - same edicts, same class polarization, same fake virtue posturing, same Cabals/Mafias/Cartels, same Royal class, same enslavement, same hate, same results forthcoming.

Reasons just like this are why we had our revolution. This is why we talk about freedom.

Lol.

Thank you, TES... great list. malf has asked for specifics before and I wonder to myself, how could someone not know plenty of examples themselves? Aren't they sharing the same world I am?

I would’ve been happy with one from you. An activity or pastime that would be taken from you if the dems won the next election.

I would’ve been happy with one from you. An activity or pastime that would be taken from you if the dems won the next election.

No, you just shifted the goal post. You did not ask this.
You asked these questions below repeatedly in this thread:
What do you mean by ‘freedom’? Why do you fear for your loved ones? What specifically do you fear? What scenario do you see playing out?

Then, you make it clear that you did not want these questions answered in the least.

Which question is it you want answered Malf?

And of course, you would be more than willing to also answer yourself, the equivalent essence question you asked of Sam?

Last edited:
The following is a public service announcement:

Cut back on internet use. It is making people stupid, lonely, depressed, anxious, compulsive, It is causing ADHD and psychosis.

https://www.newsweek.com/internet-making-us-crazy-what-new-research-says-65593

Now, however, the proof is starting to pile up. The first good, peer-reviewed research is emerging, and the picture is much gloomier than the trumpet blasts of Web utopians have allowed. The current incarnation of the Internet—portable, social, accelerated, and all-pervasive—may be making us not just dumber or lonelier but more depressed and anxious, prone to obsessive-compulsive and attention-deficit disorders, even outright psychotic. Our digitized minds can scan like those of drug addicts, and normal people are breaking down in sad and seemingly new ways.

Back