Trump Consciousness

The latest episode, worth a listen.

Can you tell us where the interesting bit is? So far it’s been nauseous listening. (12mins in). I’ll listen if you can cut out the meaningless dross - honest!

Last edited:
I could never truly support a man like Trump, the video shows me more than enough context to make that decision.
Steve,

Contrast the two videos you posted. One gave a reasoned account of what happened in those gas attacks, and how their purpose was to drag the US (and likely Britain) back into war. The people there spoke gave their views, and there was some confusion about how to relate that with Donald Trump's part in what happened. Seeing the uncertainty at that point - why was it that Fox News broke the story - I think those were people genuinely trying to understand something.

The other took someone's speeches and carefully clipped out a few seconds here, and a few seconds there, clearly trying to evoke a response which would have been different if some context had been left in. Here is what I obtain if I join together arbitrary bits of your posts:

I accept that Obama and others appeared to many to be honest and decent people.....
you and certainly Jim appear to have become unbalanced in your thinking......
Is this really an adult forum, or a kiddies ‘safe space’?....Would you trust this woman?....
Never, what a surprise! ..... God help us,.....

OK, I didn't take the time to craft it into something that makes any sense, but I could have done - you can do it with anyone given enough video or text. The main reason to present stuff that way is to make a silly joke, or to lie.

David

OK, I didn't take the time to craft it into something that makes any sense, but I could have done - you can do it with anyone given enough video or text. The main reason to present stuff that way is to make a silly joke, or to lie.

Oh come on David. It’s possible that might have been done in a few of those clips, but not all of them. I went back and checked. I’ve seen a few of them in context during Trumps speeches. Can you show me some clips that do anything similar with Jeremy Corbyn? Because you can bet your ass that they would have been made if they could. There’s not even the equivalent showing his alleged anti-semitism side, and you can REALLY bet that would have been done had it been possible.

With Corbyn the fear is all in people’s minds.

Not so with Trump.

He really makes those daft comments, he really makes those mysoginist comments, he says things on video as we have shown, he really tweets the often bizarre things he tweets.

It’s the UFO that’s already landed on the White House lawn.

Go tell the marines how millions (billions?) of us have been fooled. ;)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/03/politics/susan-gordon-trump-intel-briefings/index.html
One of President Donald Trump's most common responses to intelligence briefings is to doubt what he's being told, former Deputy Director of Intelligence Susan Gordon said Tuesday.​
Gordon, an intelligence veteran of more than 30 years, said Monday that Trump had two typical responses to briefings.​
"One, 'I don't think that's true,'" Gordon told the Women's Foreign Policy Group.​
"The one is 'I'm not sure I believe that,'" Gordon continued, "and the other is the second order and third order effects. 'Why is that true? Why are we there? Why is this what you believe? Why do we do that?' Those sorts of things."​

Last edited:
You can't draw an equivalence with the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. That was the US. Who staged the 'fake gas attacks' in an effort to draw the US into an escalation? If the US reacted to the 'alleged attacks' is any measured way, you can't go claiming that the 'staging' was designed to elicit a greater response.

So I am not clear on who you think 'staged' the attack and what they expected to get out of it.
The equivalence is a lot closer than you think. Obviously nothing can be pinned down precisely, but experts are believed to have been brought in from abroad to stage those attacks. This included bringing in a chlorine gas tank. For the false flag to be effective, the US and UK had also to put enough pressure on the OPCD to make it distort its report beyond recognition. When you think about it, we should all be rioting in the streets about what has been done in our name.

They expected to get a war out of it!

Michael, there is a long history of this sort of false flag trickery coming from the US. Think of all those reports of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Those false claims successfully lead to the second Gulf War - and a lot of good came out of that!

The analogy between these incidents and Vietnam is almost uncanny - every one was done to create a false justification for war!

David

... The other took someone's speeches and carefully clipped out a few seconds here, and a few seconds there, clearly trying to evoke a response which would have been different if some context had been left in. ...

David
Granted, they are snippets, and yes they are put together in quick sequence.
But do you really think they would mean anything different in context? Have you done any research to find the longer quotes to come to this conclusion?
In contrast to that other video, this is not based on shadowy sources, opinionated bloggers or twitter posts. These are things Trump really said.
For most of these, it is very hard to imagine a context that makes them innocent.
Why don't you search around a bit and show us how the context alters the meaning of what he says here

As it stands now, your defense of Trump's calls for violence sounds as a load of covfefe to me.

Last edited:
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_dec05
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.​
...​
Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from a demographically diverse panel. The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.​

Granted, they are snippets, and yes they are put together in quick sequence.
But do you really think they would mean anything different in context? Have you done any research to find the longer quotes to come to this conclusion?
In contrast to that other video, this is not based on shadowy sources, opinionated bloggers or twitter posts. These are things Trump really said.
For most of these, it is very hard to imagine a context that makes them innocent.
Why don't you search around a bit and show us how the context alters the meaning of what he says here

As it stands now, your defense of Trump's calls for violence sounds as a load of covfefe to me.
Why the hell do you think that video is put together with no context between the clips?

I suspect some of them may relate to Antifa gangs that have terrorised people who were expressing different opinions.

Have you heard him speak like that, and if so, what was the context? For all you or I know, the whole thing may have been constructed.

If you think that video would make an argument for impeachment, you might want to send it to Schiff, because it certainly looks as if their impeachment is in trouble.

David

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh speaking about the Democrat party: "Everything about their behavior since election night 2016 has been specifically about undermining the democratic process."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/12/05/democrats-make-me-mad-but-its-an-enthusiastic-mad/

This is so obviously a made-up scam. Here. Paul Sperry had a tweet at about 10:45 this morning. “In CNN interview this a.m., Clinton consultant Paul Begala said he met privately w Nancy Pelosi right after the Dems won the House in 2018 to discuss impeaching President Trump.​
“Begala also said Dems will have to keep impeaching Trump if he’s not removed & is reelected,” which we had that aspect of the sound bite. This is something they have been planning regardless of substance. They are doing this because Trump won.​

...​
The impeachment of Donald Trump is not because he’s a bad president. It’s not because he’s broken the law. It’s not because he’s committed any impeachable offense.​
It’s because they don’t like him. It’s because they hate him. It’s because they hate you. I mean, going back and forth on the phone call is kind of futile. It’s a futile exercise, because it’s not gonna change the way the media and the Democrats are reporting it or talking about it. They’re gonna keep lying about it. They’re gonna keep making up things about it.​
...​
They are permanently, constantly enraged. Even when they win, they are permanently, constantly enraged. Because nothing is ever enough for them because they don’t want this country to be a representative republic. They don’t want you to have a choice.​
They don’t want you to have the chance to reject them. They are offended they have to run for election. They are offended the American people have a say in whether or not they run things. Do not doubt me. They are that arrogant. They are that hate-filled. They resent everything about this country that can result in them losing. That would mean they resent elections. They resent votes.​
They resent opposing media. They resent opposing points of view. They resent differing opinions. They resent anything that denies them their authoritarian positions on things — and Donald Trump is that in spades. Donald Trump represents everything they hate about this country. It’s all encapsulated in everything Trump did.​
A. He ran.​
B. He won.​
C. He defeated them.​
D. He actually has the audacity to implement the agenda he ran on, which isn’t theirs.​
E. He actually is succeeding in doing that.​
F. He’s a gotta be stopped.​
...​
Not because of a phone call to Ukraine, and not because he so-called meddled in the election.​
He’s gotta be stopped because he’s denying them what they think is theirs. They can only achieve what is theirs if they permanently transform this country away from its founding principles. That’s what makes me mad, and that’s what offends me because that’s what they are doing. They are not coequal participants in the democratic process. They are trying to undermine it. Everything about their behavior since election night 2016 has been specifically about undermining the democratic process.​
...​
Their entire political purpose since election night 2016 has been to deny the 63 million Americans who voted for Trump that vote.​
,,,​
And they’ll do it by talking about the kind of people who are voting. And they’ll characterize them as uninformed because they listen to Limbaugh or Fox News or whatever they say. “They’re not properly informed on civics. They’re not properly educated. They are hate-filled racists and bigots​
...​

Why the hell do you think that video is put together with no context between the clips?
For effect, i guess. That is the kind of video this is, it is video pamphlet. This is not a documentary.

I suspect some of them may relate to Antifa gangs that have terrorised people who were expressing different opinions.
What difference would that make?

Have you heard him speak like that, and if so, what was the context?
Yes! all of these clips have been in the news at the time they were uttered by Trump, i think saw all of them before in context.
You would have too, if you were watching anything else than Fox 'news'.

For all you or I know, the whole thing may have been constructed.
No, i don't think so. Doctoring video's is more the white houses style.

None of this answers my questions though, i really would like to know why you dismiss this video out of hand?
So please look at this video again:

And please answer me these questions;

Did you even look for the context were these statements were made?
Can you imagine any context that make these appeals to violence more innocent?

This is what happens when you lower business taxes and reduce government regulation. It's the most effective way to reduce poverty.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/u-s-jobs-report-breaks-expectations-unemployment-at-50-year-low/

U.S. Jobs Report Breaks Expectations, Unemployment at 50-Year Low​
By ZACHARY EVANS​
December 6, 2019 10:39 AM​
The U.S. Labor Department’s jobs report released on Friday showed accelerated hiring and unemployment at a 50-year low.​
Employers added 266,000 jobs for the month of November, surging past expected gains and continuing growth from October, which saw 156,000 new hires.​
The unemployment rate fell to 3.5%, the same as in September of this year and matching the lowest rate since 1969, according to the Labor Department’s report.​

Last edited:
Back