Trump Consciousness

Jim, I don't belong to Twitter or any other social media, and unlike previously, Twitter doesn't let me see the tweet. It would really help if you cut and paste out of the tweet as well as supplying the link.

David

The tweet is a link to this web page (below) which has has a live video feed of OAN Encore - OAN is a small but growing cable news channel in the US. Encore is a rebroadcast of their talk shows.

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/ea875a114dda5e15a624a8d0465b6cd9/oan-encore

After watching it, I subscribed to the full OAN channel on klowdtv.com (which streams the channel over the internet) for one month (I don't get cable TV because I don't want to support news channels I don't watch.). However I don't plan to renew - I think the news channel is good but I don't like video news I'd rather get news from various sites so I have more control over what I see.

Jim (and others), it is worth realising that not everyone has joined Twitter, and for those who have not, Twitter links just do not work, even though it did in the past - so it is better to post the link followed by a paste of what it contains.

David

Jim (and others), it is worth realising that not everyone has joined Twitter, and for those who have not, Twitter links just do not work, even though it did in the past - so it is better to post the link followed by a paste of what it contains.

David

I think it's the same with other social media. There are some public Facebook pages that can be viewed without an account but some, especially normal personal profiles cannot (depending on their privacy settings).

For anyone who reside in the US: what the hell is happening, people?! From all the info I gathered online, it seems that there is something akin to a full-country-scale armed insurrection happening in you country right now!

Or is it exxagerated?

For anyone who reside in the US: what the hell is happening, people?! From all the info I gathered online, it seems that there is something akin to a full-country-scale armed insurrection happening in you country right now!

Or is it exxagerated?

In fairness, this is what all the second amendment fanboys have been warning about. The state turning on its own. This is the fight back - thank god for guns.

In fairness, this is what all the second amendment fanboys have been warning about. The state turning on its own. This is the fight back - thank god for guns.
Do you really mean that you support the rioters and arsonists on your streets? Or what - you hardly ever write enough to make it clear what you mean.

The next step I think will be Trump sending in the military, which I understand he can do. I hope that most sensible people realise that the time has come to stop those idiots.

David

Do you really mean that you support the rioters and arsonists on your streets? Or what - you hardly ever write enough to make it clear what you mean.

The next step I think will be Trump sending in the military, which I understand he can do. I hope that most sensible people realise that the time has come to stop those idiots.

David
The second amendment is there to allow the people to fight back against a government that turns on them right? This is what we've been waiting for.

Wait. I thought we liked Trump because we loathe armed conflicts. Or is it senseless armed conflicts?

I can see how this is different. The first and best way to stop rioting is to bring in the military against its own citizens.

Back