Trump Consciousness

I have Elders to care for who can't move. After they are gone I will move to Colorado Springs.

The fact that you don't even know the "melting pot" is now considered an artifact of White Supremacy further illustrates how insulated and out of touch with reality you are in your nice White environment.

You really do need to attend some Diversity training classes to get up to speed on the latest in Critical Race Theory all good Leftists are supposed to espouse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

You can't impose anything like this on anyone who, in some way, might reconsider their own views. You can't teach it either as those who might benefit are too dug in, in great part, by those who force their views or offer only one view when they teach.

The only way people shift their views in ways that benefit all, is if/when they experience a true consciousness expansion and then follow that with a shift into higher and deeper conscious understanding.

Forcing things only does one thing... it divides.

If/when a true, worldwide consciousness shift occurs, it would have to occur in an "across the board" fashion - a fashion that spans all of those who resonate with some silly idea that are different than others in any realistically significant way.

This is why dharma and karma... and I am thankful for both.

Forcing things only does one thing... it divides.

This is true. Studies show that mandatory Diversity Training actually make people more racist.

I witnessed this personally as an employee trainer. White People who had no idea they were a hated minority became angry when I educated them to the fact that the color of their skin made them a bad person.

This is true. Studies show that mandatory Diversity Training actually make people more racist.

I witnessed this personally as an employee trainer. White People who had no idea they were a hated minority became angry when I educated them to the fact that the color of their skin made them a bad person.

There are people who see me as white. Those who know me, know I am a good person. I also know I am a good person.

It seems that those who hate are those who could benefit from a consciousness shift. If we identify a trait, such as hate, as the actual symptom then we might begin to make real progress. Externals are no clue as to the actual character of any individual.

Those who experience feeling hate are actually presented with an opportunity to do inner work. Hate is a clue.

Those who perceive others as hateful instead of seeing them as what they actually are - spiritually less evolved (and thus some might say, spiritually compromised) - are actually creating more hate. That's how it works.

I hope those who feel hate and/or perceive hate discover this for themselves, their loved ones, their community and our world.

For decades I was a professional Trainer of employees for things like Microsoft Office, Physical Restraint & Control Techniques, HIPPA, Medication Administration, Defensive Driving, HIV Awareness, EEO Policies, et al.

The way that works is you are handed a big, fat content binder containing PowerPoints, Worksheets, Videos, and talking points. You stand up in front of the class and walk them through the material.

Whether you believe what you are teaching is irrelevant. The job is to present the information, regardless of whether it's true or not. Early in my career I struggled with teaching things I knew to be false, and knew would harm employees, but then I realized after being punished for deviation that I was being paid to do a job. Nothing more.

For decades I was a professional Trainer of employees for things like Microsoft Office, Physical Restraint & Control Techniques, HIPPA, Medication Administration, Defensive Driving, HIV Awareness, EEO Policies, et al.

The way that works is you are handed a big, fat content binder containing PowerPoints, Worksheets, Videos, and talking points. You stand up in front of the class and walk them through the material.

Whether you believe what you are teaching is irrelevant. The job is to present the information, regardless of whether it's true or not. Early in my career I struggled with teaching things I knew to be false, and knew would harm employees, but then I realized after being punished for deviation that I was being paid to do a job. Nothing more.

Thank you... and I understand too... such a strange world we live in, yes?

For a photo opp. Great leadership.

The world is upside down when folks like you contort themselves into pretzels to justify every single thing Trump does.

Well every time any president or presidential candidate appears in public, he is surrounded by body guards, ready to take a bullet if necessary to protect their man.

You don't have to be much of a pretzel to realise that Trump needs this protection at least as much as most presidents.

David

Assuming you yourself are white, were you permitted a wry smile at times? Or even the observation that you did not write the stuff.

I think Silence could use some of that training!

David

Analise, I can't really comment in detail on his performance, but I would make these two observations.

1) It is conceivable that he was already feeling somewhat under the weather at the time because he was coming down with the virus.

2) President Trump didn't get his job by being a great orator - he just doesn't do that!

When I first heard DT speak, he sounded weird - nothing like any politician that I had ever heard. However, I think he appeals to large swathes of America because those people have become deeply cynical of smooth talking politicians. He has kept his promises as far as he has been able against constant implacable opposition, and I really hope and expect that he will still prevail next month. The only question in my mind is whether the Democrats (I hate to use that term because that is one thing they are not) have found enough ways to cheat.

I don't want to patronise his supporters (not least because I am one!), but in general they are not the type of people who will listen to long, complex information as to why, for example, locking everyone up to defeat a respiratory virus will not work.

I hope I don't baulk at complex arguments, but even I realise how often a complex argument can act to camouflage some underlying truth.

Four years ago, the media were agog because he left his podium and stalked Hillary as she spoke. How many times did I hear assertions like "Trump has really gone too far this time, and it is inconceivable that he can win now!",

I would assume DT to know how to put across his message in debate, even if it isn't delivered in the customary style.

David
Hi David,

He acted as tho he had taken meth. Mostly he just kept interrupting Biden again and again and again and again, and thus neither really got a message across. It was bizarre.

Well every time any president or presidential candidate appears in public, he is surrounded by body guards, ready to take a bullet if necessary to protect their man.

You don't have to be much of a pretzel to realise that Trump needs this protection at least as much as most presidents.

David
I would agree 100% with what you said here. I don't think I've indicated otherwise.

The question is what should we infer about Trump's leadership for his actions? Was it a good use of the secret service's inherent risk to their personal and family's health to ask this of them? I'm not going to change anyone's mind on their answers to these questions but for me I find it reckless and unnecessary; even if the risk was small. For a photo opp? Reminds me a bit of him using riot clearing police force to pave the way for him to hold a bible, upside down in front of a church.

Assuming you yourself are white, were you permitted a wry smile at times? Or even the observation that you did not write the stuff.

I think Silence could use some of that training!

David
Interesting thing to say to someone to whom you've never had a conversation with on the topic. You haven't posed a single question to me as to what my opinion is on the matter of diversity training. Yet, you're happy to issue a pejorative on the topic? Again, interesting.

How much opinion interjection the Trainer is permitted depends on the material one is teaching.

Understand that the vast majority of employee training is done for the purpose of shielding the Employer from legal liability when an employee screws up and hurts someone, not to teach new work skills, or improve the employee.

For example in when teaching Management Techniques or Defensive Driving classes I gave strong opinions on driving laws, or the best way to provide employees with positive feedback on their performance.

When teaching about sensitive legal things like Sexual Harassment, Patient Physical Restraint, or Equal Employment Opportunity policies you go 100% "by the book" and make it very clear the material is Official Policy, non-negotiable, and not your opinion.

I used to testify in court as an Expert Witness on these things. The ability to show a Jury documentation of exactly what you taught a person is the only way to keep your job, avoid lawsuits, and stay out of jail.

Interesting thing to say to someone to whom you've never had a conversation with on the topic. You haven't posed a single question to me as to what my opinion is on the matter of diversity training. Yet, you're happy to issue a pejorative on the topic? Again, interesting.

Well why not give us your views on the topic - I think it is a way of stirring up race hatred - almost like something out of Apartheid SA, but with a different colour chart.

David

It clearly gave some joy to his supporters...

I know support for Trump correlates with lower educational achievement but he’s now aiming at kindergarteners. Smart, grown up republicans are turned off by these antics surely?

He acted as though he was on meth! He interrupted Biden again and again and again, and thus neither could get a coherent message across. It was bizarre beuond saying.

I am not voting for Trump to be on the US Olympic debating team. I am voting for him to keep on doing exactly what he has been doing as President.

• Lower corporate taxes, less government regulation = economic growth = less poverty
  • Appointing judges who interpret the law as intended when written is the best compromise between ideological extremists on the left and right. The alternative, which Democrats favor, judges who interpret the law according to their personal ideology undermines the rule of law which civilization adopted to make sure the law is applied to everyone equally so the powerful cannot oppress the weak.
  • Enforcing immigration laws = more jobs for low income citizens. (The US has a generous legal immigration policy. Each year from 2008 to 2017 there were between 620,000 to 1 million immigrants granted citizenship - migrationpolicy.org)
  • When trump took office there were numerous terrorist attacks in Europe. Since Trump wiped out ISIS (which Obama refused to do) those attacks have ended.
  • Trump is in favor of school choice which benefits poor students in failing inner city schools (students mostly in Democrat run cities which limit school choice),
  • Trump approved oil pipelines which Obama wouldn't, pipelines are safer for the environment than shipping oil by rail.
  • Trump's trade policies favor American workers, not American corporations and foreign nations.
  • Standing up loudly and unashamedly against political correctness and identity politics. Trump is pretty much the only national figure who is fighting for freedom of speech and against actual racism rather than imagined politically motivated accusations of racism..
etc.

Last edited:
Well why not give us your views on the topic - I think it is a way of stirring up race hatred - almost like something out of Apartheid SA, but with a different colour chart.

David
I've been in plenty of diversity training sessions during my working career. I haven't found one that had a hint of race hatred to it. This spans 30 years and 4 companies, three of which are well known names in the U.S. The most recent, at my current company, was co-hosted by a third party consulting group and one of our senior personnel who happens to be a black man. It was interesting. No one was told that their particular skin color, gender, sexual orientation, etc was something that warranted hate or embarrassment. No one was told what to think. It wasn't controversial in any way; at least based on the reaction in the room which included what you'd expect: a lot of white men.

Every one of these sessions I've participated in (whether it be racial diversity or any other form of diversity) has been centered around the notion of understanding perspectives; perspectives other than your own. What experiences people have that you may not or will not have yourself. The reaction to these sessions have always been the same: folks find the content interesting, some more than others, with others still who don't like any form of "soft skills" training because their work is piling up on their desk while they're away.

Again, I can only speak to what I've experienced, but really isn't that all you can do as well? Otherwise, you're left with reports from the internet which range from supportive to very negative. Result? Folks seek their bias this way.

I've been in plenty of diversity training sessions during my working career. I haven't found one that had a hint of race hatred to it. This spans 30 years and 4 companies, three of which are well known names in the U.S. The most recent, at my current company, was co-hosted by a third party consulting group and one of our senior personnel who happens to be a black man. It was interesting. No one was told that their particular skin color, gender, sexual orientation, etc was something that warranted hate or embarrassment. No one was told what to think. It wasn't controversial in any way; at least based on the reaction in the room which included what you'd expect: a lot of white men.

Every one of these sessions I've participated in (whether it be racial diversity or any other form of diversity) has been centered around the notion of understanding perspectives; perspectives other than your own. What experiences people have that you may not or will not have yourself. The reaction to these sessions have always been the same: folks find the content interesting, some more than others, with others still who don't like any form of "soft skills" training because their work is piling up on their desk while they're away.

Again, I can only speak to what I've experienced, but really isn't that all you can do as well? Otherwise, you're left with reports from the internet which range from supportive to very negative. Result? Folks seek their bias this way.
Well did you learn about "Critical Race Theory" on the courses you went to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
From the CRT perspective, the white skin that some Americans possess is akin to owning a piece of property, in that it grants privileges to the owner that a renter (in this case, a person of color) would not be afforded.[31] Cheryl I. Harris and Gloria Ladson-Billings describe this notion of whiteness as property, whereby whiteness is the ultimate property that whites alone can possess; valuable just like property. The property functions of whiteness – i.e., rights to disposition; rights to use and enjoyment, reputation, and status property; and the absolute right to exclude – make the American dream more likely and attainable for whites as citizens.

David

I know support for Trump correlates with lower educational achievement but he’s now aiming at kindergarteners. Smart, grown up republicans are turned off by these antics surely?
He appeals to a lot of brighter people too - I have a PhD, for example, so presumably does Analise.

I think the point is that politics is most important for people with less income and less secure jobs - they actually feel more of the consequences of bad politics:

They suffer more of the unemployment when things go wrong.
They need the free medical services more because they can't afford better, and more often fall ill.
Their sons and daughters are more likely to enter the military and end up posted abroad if a war breaks out.
It is their jobs which vanish abroad most easily.
They live in areas that are more likely to be vandalised or messed up in other ways.

Etc.

I.e. we need more politicians that talk to (and listen to) working people.

David

Back