Trump Consciousness

I just finished listening to the full call. A couple of notes:

1) Trump very clearly says in multiple places (paraphrased), "I won this election in Georgia by hundreds of thousands of votes, but I only need 11,780 to win, so that's all I'm looking for. I don't need to prove more than that so I'm not going to bother. I'm not letting Dominion off the hook, I just don't need to prove that aspect of the fraud to deal with the election." He then enumerates many examples to back up the numbers he is using. There is no doubt he believes he won by many times the margin of Biden's pretend victory, and has the evidence to prove it.

2) In a few spots Trump said something that Raffensberger and his attorney should interpret as very dangerous, though it was funny also. Again paraphrased, but the couple of exchanges went something like this:

Trump: "I won by this huge number of votes"
Raffensberger or counsel: "We don't believe those numbers are accurate."
Trump: "Yes you do. You know the numbers are accurate."

My impression is that Trump knows for a fact that the numbers he gave are correct and he knows that Raffensberger knows it also. When Trump contradicted him on each occasion, he did it in a muted, sad way, as if he knew that Raffensberger was setting himself up for a lot of pain by not accepting the way out offered by Trump. The way out was to come clean, which he didn't do.

3) Trump was in command of the details, perhaps more than the lawyers. His mind is sharp and agile, unlike Biden and many other people in the world.
just like the Ukraine call nothing but the truth ....he is not allowed to stand up for himself how dare he .

I tip my hat to hundreds of thousands of citizens who kept a watchful eye on this election ....also the work done after the election ....experts in their fields crunching numbers ...computer and cyber experts .and of course those who knocked on doors checking voters roles and the massive rallies in Washington that have already taken place . this thing would be in a weaker position without that huge effort

that may turn out to be the difference this whole thing .... The Patriots. ..the fraudsters never thought that as much evidence could of been gathered in such a short period of time .deep state was not going to lift a finger . as we see now Barr was just saying what people wanted to before the election. .."mail in ballots are a problem. ..after ...nothing to see here .move along please "

When the mainstream media repeat lies every day, day after day, for years what is the point in criticizing Q-anon or Alex Jones, or anyone else for that matter?

The people who believe q are no different from their critics who believed the Russia hoax, the Ukraine hoax, the Kavanaugh hoax, or that Biden won the election.

After listening to the whole call, I have a few notes:

1. Trump asks specifically to win the Presidential election in Georgia, by giving him more votes. Yet he doesn't offer Raffensperger any legitimate way to do so. Trump may or may not realize this, but his lawyers should. And it should have been explained to Trump already.

Trump lists issues that investigators have identified - people on the voter roll who voted but also matched obituaries, people who moved out of state or who had PO box addresses who voted, ballot harvesting, forged signatures, etc. But no evidence is mentioned as to who benefited from those practices. There are accusations/assumptions that all of these practices led to Biden votes. But they could have also all led to Trump votes, or some mixture of both. So there is no legitimate way for Raffensperger to pick a number to take away from Biden, or to add to Trump, even if he is able to confirm the presence of these issues (which so far, he hasn't been able to).

Yes, Trump may sincerely believe that asking for "11,780" more votes is not illegal. But I'm not sure that offers his defense much of a choice - not criminal, just ignorant or deluded?

2. The additional issues Trump raised were moot, in light of a hand recount. It doesn't matter if ballots were scanned multiple times, if ballots are shredded, if Dominion machines are removed, etc. The hand recount gave the valid number. Again, there is no legitimate way to give more paper votes to Trump, or to take paper votes away from Biden, or to switch the results of paper votes from one candidate to the other.

3. Yikes, that's hard to listen to. Trump just goes on and on and on and on repeating the same information, most of which Raffensperger has already specifically addressed publicly. What a giant waste of time. Raffensperger doesn't like the results of the election, but I'm guessing he's glad he's not going to have to take any more of those calls for much longer.

Last edited:
If Lin Wood was genuine:

* He would be banned from Twitter.

* He would be getting hit with defamation lawsuits.

* He would have already released the videos via encrypted torrent.

A-Level Native American Conspiracy Researcher Ryan Dawson is so angry at Wood he's drinking Jack Daniels firewater today: :)

Reactions: K9!
Jovan Pulitzer says Georgia Shredding Evidence in Fulton County He is Supposed to Audit

Pulitzer told Monica Matthews that as soon as he was tasked with auditing the Fulton County ballots trucks pulled up to the facility and the ballots were being loaded into the trucks and were being shredded.

Jovan Pulitzer: I’d like your permission of you and your fine audience that as I answer you that I have your permission to piss you off… The very minute that order went through and that order was followed, and all the legal notices were done, it didn’t even take four hours later where moving trucks with this stuff was backed up to those buildings trying to get rid of the evidence.

https://gellerreport.com/2021/01/it...n-fulton-county-he-is-supposed-to-audit.html/

Well if this is true, Georgia is the first to fall.

This guy is not trust-worthy.

He is posting video of troops in airports to his Twitter feed.

One glance at his Twitter banner tells you which side he is on.

g3AoYDZ.jpg

Back