Trump Consciousness

Best memes from yesterday...

E7xpOep.jpg

Uxvwiie.jpg

Let's keep in mind that liberals took over part of the Capitol complex in 2018 and the Black Panthers took over a state Capitol with guns. Perspective is always good.

https://capitolweekly.net/black-pan...2Nl1zQf8EAhlNQI451XQEcs-k0dvYIM50Bl7VLMDF_27c
Agreed and all of this is, of course, is predictable. When groups protest and a subset riots, in general those who are sympathetic to the cause minimize/deflect/justify the rioting and those opposed to the cause castigate/virtue signal/demonize the rioters and protestors alike. Pretty much the small-minded first meme that Charlie shared.

Lynn Wood is temporarily suspended from twitter and is posting on parler.
He is still advocating the "Trump has everything under control" theory. I won't elaborate, if you are interested, you can follow the link below.
(I am not advocating any theory just observing.)

https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts

I think many people's patience has ran out for this type of narrative. It's what those of us in the Trump camp have heard for weeks after the election.
We can reach only one reasonable conclusion.

Imagine storming the Capitol of the United States as the government of the country literally flees and then just wandering around the building confused about what to do next instead of declaring a new government and issuing warrants for congressmen’s arrest.

Imagine QAnon fans and Proud Boys catching a Democratic Senator in the executive bathroom. Instead of handling him like Qaddafi, they would ask for that Senator’s autograph.

"But Trump was supposed to be /ourguy/!?" Trump was running cons on the slickest people in the world when we were still a gleam in our father's eye.

DiverDown, I withheld judgement on Trump for 4 years. No wall as promised? okay. No deporting illegals as promised? okay Hillary not arrested? okay. Filling his Administration with Swamp Creatures? okay. Excuses can be developed.

That's over. The evidence is in.

No Right-Wing recapture of America can succeed because no two Trump supporters share any common or coherent definition of success.

The Right has no map, plan, destination or even organization.

It would seem at the very least, this is undeniably part of the truth of the matter.

Yes there probably were ANTIFA provocateurs in amongst it yesterday. And I don't know if it even matters to be honest. Wasn't it the last resort plan anyway, to stand up for the country and storm the Capitol?

But it doesn't change the fact that for all these weeks since the election we've been told to hold the line and not be a doomer. To trust the plan from various 'sources'. Well, now it would appear that is just all B.S and bluster. Unless I'm missing something?

I know that we either couldn't get the evidence infront of the people who needed to see it, or that they just didn't want to see it. I can understand that.

But there is also nothing more I hate than to be mislead, used and then told that my previous conviction wasn't what the side wanted in the first place, when it clearly wasn't denied either! Which was it? I'd imagine that Trump and all the various players cucked out right when it was needed the most. Or maybe they had been bullshitting us all along. I don't know even know anymore.

And what now? Biden presidency? CCP land incoming? The concerns of the right don't go away because Trump and all have failed them at the last minute. Perhaps this is the start of something dark indeed.

Last edited:
I think many people's patience has ran out for this type of narrative. It's what those of us in the Trump camp have heard for weeks after the election.

It would seem at the very least, this is undeniably part of the truth of the matter.

Yes there probably were ANTIFA provocateurs in amongst it yesterday. And I don't know if it even matters to be honest. Wasn't it the last resort plan anyway, to stand up for the country and storm the Capitol?

But it doesn't change the fact that for all these weeks since the election we've been told to hold the line and not be a doomer. To trust the plan from various 'sources'. Well, now it would appear that is just all B.S and bluster. Unless I'm missing something?

I know that we either couldn't get the evidence infront of the people who needed to see it, or that they just didn't want to see it. I can understand that.

But there is also nothing more I hate than to be mislead, used and then told that my previous conviction wasn't what the side wanted in the first place, when it clearly wasn't denied either! Which was it? I'd imagine that Trump and all the various players cucked out right when it was needed the most. Or maybe they had been bullshitting us all along. I don't know even know anymore.

And what now? Biden presidency? CCP land incoming? The concerns of the right don't go away because Trump and all have failed them at the last minute. Perhaps this is the start of something dark indeed.

The "take-over" of the Capitol was clearly a bunch Bozos having fun at amateur hour. It wasn't a serious anything more than some jesters displaying their disdain for the federal government. Anyone saying otherwise hasn't the tiniest shred of knowledge of what a real military op looks like.

As to the rest of the disappointment in Trump I think he was thwarted by the establishment. Also, what Trump supporters probably have in common is that they want to be left alone; to have the government out of their lives, to have all of the woke BS go away, to have a simple patriotism and to have jobs and a good economy and no more unwinnable expensive endless wars.

I would say that Trump did deliver on the endless war cessation and the jobs/good economy.

The rest is kind of hard to deliver because it's not really a measurable objective. Though, even there, he did get rid of a lot of regulations that hurt businesses of all sizes.

All in all, I'd say Trump was a great POTUS for the working people that voted for him. All of those accomplishments will now be reversed within the first year by President Harris and the radical left that will increasingly control congress

You don't "know" any such thing DD. You believe it perhaps.

There is a third possibility: there is no evidence of widespread fraud. It wouldn't be the first time Trump has asserted something that was later proven to be false. He's a negotiator after all, or at least that's how those that support him categorize his use of falsehoods.

There is a third possibility: there is no evidence of widespread fraud. It wouldn't be the first time Trump has asserted something that was later proven to be false. He's a negotiator after all, or at least that's how those that support him categorize his use of falsehoods.
Judges ripped the evidence when it was presented. As did many republicans in the senate yesterday.

Rudy knew the evidence wasn’t good enough which is why he traded in public opinion with his roadshows and media appearances.

Because the evidence fell short. Wild theories were promoted by people that should know better. Germany! Chavez! dominion! Italy! suitcases! etc etc... Almost a new one every day that came and went.

Yesterday, the narcissistic bully crashed as he was always going to at some point. Weakened, his allies melted away. He promised it was going to be wild.

A lot of folk have to ask themselves some hard questions for enabling him. Not his policies, which weren’t all bad, but him; an individual with very obvious character flaws. He has done populist causes, and the Republican Party, more harm than his term was worth. He has wrecked any legacy he had.

Judges ripped the evidence when it was presented. As did many republicans in the senate yesterday.

Rudy knew the evidence wasn’t good enough which is why he traded in public opinion with his roadshows and media appearances.

Because the evidence fell short. Wild theories were promoted by people that should know better. Germany! Chavez! dominion! Italy! suitcases! etc etc... Almost a new one every day that came and went.

Yesterday, the narcissistic bully crashed as he was always going to at some point. Weakened, his allies melted away. He promised it was going to be wild.

A lot of folk have to ask themselves some hard questions for enabling him. Not his policies, which weren’t all bad, but him; an individual with very obvious character flaws. He has done populist causes, and the Republican Party, more harm than his term was worth. He has wrecked any legacy he had.

Yes, the CIA executed yet another successful color revolution regime change.

It's not Trump's assertions that convince. It's all the geeks' analysis working independently + the evidence, like Georgia, that we can see with our own eyes, Try to stop being obtuse, pretty please.

It's not Trump's assertions that convince. It's all the geeks' analysis working independently + the evidence, like Georgia, that we can see with our own eyes, Try to stop being obtuse, pretty please.
The problem is that evidence was not presented in the courts. You can watch the videos here but have no way to verify what they're saying. Some guy is able to hack into voting systems...how are we able to see if he's right or making it up??

Baloney. You're a professional. Amateur analysis wouldn't move any of your actuarial analysis that major health insurers base actual, meaningful decision making. If the amateur's analysis can stand up to professional rigor (i.e., yours) then it would go somewhere. If it couldn't, you'd ignore it.

Same system is in place for matters such as election fraud. The accusations have not been able to withstand rigor; period. Excusing making as to why is equally unsubstantiated (i.e., the judges are corrupt, etc).

Its all bluster until it can pass muster. Law, order, process. Pretty simple stuff.

Baloney. You're a professional. Amateur analysis wouldn't move any of your actuarial analysis that major health insurers base actual, meaningful decision making. If the amateur's analysis can stand up to professional rigor (i.e., yours) then it would go somewhere. If it couldn't, you'd ignore it.

Same system is in place for matters such as election fraud. The accusations have not been able to withstand rigor; period. Excusing making as to why is equally unsubstantiated (i.e., the judges are corrupt, etc).

Its all bluster until it can pass muster. Law, order, process. Pretty simple stuff.

Some of the geeks to whom I refer are experts. Yes, there is a lot of chaff, but there's wheat as well.

You're still be obtuse. Have you actually studied any of the evidence that people like me think has merit?

What about Georgia and the video of staff sent home and then counting resuming? That is certainly against the law.

What if law and order and process breaks down? Then what?

The average schmoe new that Al Capone was murdering gangster, but law & order only proved he was a business man that cheated on his taxes. Do you agree that Al Capone was not a gangster? This seems like a silly question, but it isn't. So...?

Back