Trump Consciousness

Lin Wood on Parler.

Look at the comments and weep for America.

These idiots think a multi-millionaire celebrity attorney doesn't know this is a fake story from a Leftist troll site...

https://parler.com/post/d74d5a701a17443b9ee4cf7f960173ae

1mAKeca.png

If you're inciting violence, then you should be banned...on either side.
And the #walk away movement, also banned from Facebook and twitter. What violence did that group insight?

What violence did Trump insight? Show me where he called for violence.

And what about the rogues gallery below?

Oh and here is Pelosi's daughter saying that Rand Paul's neighbor was right to attack him (On Twitter). Is that bitch banned? Of course not - I can provide examples all day long of leftists, like you, not having the same rules apply to them. Why bother, though. It's not like you're an honest player.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/2...st-endorsed-felony-assault-against-rand-paul/

In fact, you make no sense at all. I'm done replying to you and Silence and Malf on this topic because you're a waste of time.

Attachments

• stupid.jpg
    stupid.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
And the #walk away movement, also banned from Facebook and twitter. What violence did that group insight?

What violence did Trump insight? Show me where he called for violence.

And what about the rogues gallery below?

Oh and here is Pelosi's daughter saying that Rand Paul's neighbor was right to attack him (On Twitter). Is that bitch banned? Of course not - I can provide examples all day long of leftists, like you, not having the same rules apply to them. Why bother, though. It's not like you're an honest player.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/2...st-endorsed-felony-assault-against-rand-paul/

In fact, you make no sense at all. I'm done replying to you and Silence and Malf on this topic because you're a waste of time.
Great! I don't want to bother with someone who calls women "bitches". Grow up, man.

Charlie,
I come to Skeptiko because I am interested in the paranormal. I have had veridical OBEs, experienced psi, sat with a top notch medium and had a convo with my deceased father that was exactly like talking to him when he was on this plane. She even took on his mannerisms, word choice, attitudes and much very specific detailed private info was delivered that could not have been known by the medium (no fishing no guessing, no misses) - the medium had never met my father and I signed up for the sitting under a pseudonym and used other precautions to ensure no research could be done by her. I didn't even tell her my father or deceased. I just knocked on her door and she said "come in. We must get started. Your father has been waiting for you and he's anxious to begin". I have no problem with people that are skeptical about all of that and enjoy discussing. I have no problem with people who have different opinions as to what it all means, etc.

In fact I have no problem with informed people that disagree with me on a number of topics. You and I might disagree on firearms/ammunition or martial arts topics. I learn from people that disagree with me. Hopefully they learn from me. As long as everyone involved is honest about their level of knowledge and experience and are interested in growing it, or just having having fun talking about mutual interests. No problem.

I do have a problem with people, on any topic, that are deliberately obtuse or delusional. Once I hit a wall and understand what I'm dealing with, I prefer to just walk away.

Last edited:
In 1983, Susan Rosenberg planted a bomb outside the U.S. Senate chamber to assassinate Republican Senators.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler got President Clinton to pardon Susan Rosenberg.

She’s now a Board Member of Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement.

GS8Krfu.jpg

In 1983, Susan Rosenberg planted a bomb outside the U.S. Senate chamber to assassinate Republican Senators.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler got President Clinton to pardon Susan Rosenberg.

She’s now a Board Member of Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement.

GS8Krfu.jpg

Of course. BLM leadership contains several self-proclaimed Marxists and former violent criminals - but they are on Twitter and other social media to this day. Our local BLM leader was on local TV news stating in no uncertain terms that it is necessary to burn down our city. She's still on social media.

I do have a problem with people, on any topic, that are deliberately obtuse or delusional. Once I hit a wall and understand what I'm dealing with, I prefer to just walk away.

I agree. Disagreements are fine. I've learned a lot over the years, and changed my mind about a number of things from debating with people on forums. That's why I like forums.

Malf and Silence are simply trolls.

They are disingenuous. They don't want to persuade anyone. They don't want to learning anything. They only seek to gain pleasure from irritating and angering people.

It's a sick and pathetic mental disorder.

I wish David would ban them.

I agree. Disagreements are fine. I've learned a lot over the years, and changed my mind about a number of things from debating with people on forums. That's why I like forums.

Malf and Silence are simply trolls.

They are disingenuous. They don't want to persuade anyone. They don't want to learning anything. They only seek to gain pleasure from irritating and angering people.

It's a sick and pathetic mental disorder.

I wish David would ban them.
Well forgive us but a lot of the comments on here are ridiculous. David has told me that he doesn't get involved in the discussions here. People can disagree. Don't be petty.

I do not mean to promote this theory - I am just watching what happens - and I don't know if this is related but ... this is interesting...

"“I was a private citizen and doing everything right and within my rights,” Rainey told The Associated Press on Sunday. "

Last edited:
Reactions: K9!
Back