Trump Consciousness

https://news.gab.com/2021/01/13/gab...anned-from-app-stores-following-capitol-riot/

Gab calls on Facebook and Twitter to be Banned from App Stores following Capitol Riot
Just kidding.​
Federal law enforcement today advised the AP that there was significant activity on Twitter directed towards the organization of the Capitol Hill riots.​
The Washington Post reported a mountain of evidence was discovered of the organization the happened on Facebook for the January 6th protests. Facebook’s Chief Operation Officer, Sharyl Sandberg, deflected the blame to………..you guessed it: Gab.​
The legacy press, such as the New York Times, and activist groups such as the Anti-Defamation League, each also blamed two challenger sites – Gab and Parler – rather than the big sites like Twitter and Facebook where rioters actually planned their activities.​

Reactions: K9!
I grew weary of "OMG look what this Leftist did / said / wants !!!!!" social media several years ago.

It's time to drop the pointless masturbatory entertainment and start actually doing things.

Lol. Talk about loss of credibility.

"If the prosecutor is not fired you're not getting the money" - Joe Biden.

Unbelievable anyone could try to spin this, but here we have it. Hilarious.
Other countries were saying the same thing...not just Biden. I don't think you can really talk about credibility...we've all read your side's posts. Proven wrong again and again.

Other countries were saying the same thing...not just Biden. I don't think you can really talk about credibility...we've all read your side's posts. Proven wrong again and again.

Still talking in circles. What so other countries were saying "If the prosecutor is not fired you're not getting the money"?
And you've been correct all along I take it? We know that is not true. Be specific please.
We've read all yours as well Chris and I think I can say confidently we aren't impressed. Opinions (especially yours) and media spin don't qualify as proof.

Your lack of integrity is disgusting. You even admitted not to caring about fraud as long as it went in the direction of your political bias. You are a disgrace. That's far worse than being wrong. It's morally repugnant.

Last edited:
Still talking in circles. What so other countries were saying "If the prosecutor is not fired you're not getting the money"?
And you've been correct all along I take it? We know that is not true. Be specific please.
We've read all yours as well Chris and I think I can say confidently we aren't impressed. Opinions (especially yours) and media spin don't qualify as proof.

Your lack of integrity is disgusting. You even admitted not to caring about fraud as long as it went in the direction of your political bias. You are a disgrace. That's far worse than being wrong. It's morally repugnant.
I know who I am...thanks for your opinion though. It means nothing to me. The same would be true with a leader such as Hitler or Stalin. Would you feel bad if they were cheated out of a win? I would have a problem if it was just someone I disagreed with...not a mentally deranged leader. There is a difference.

I know who I am...thanks for your opinion though. It means nothing to me. The same would be true with a leader such as Hitler or Stalin. Would you feel bad if they were cheated out of a win? I would have a problem if it was just someone I disagreed with...not a mentally deranged leader. There is a difference.

Comparing Trump to Hitler or Stalin is absurd. The media brainwashing is showing.
And Biden is a real honest and stable patriot of course, are you serious?

Last edited:
Reactions: K9!
International monetary fund threatened to withhold $40B until corruption was addressed, including replacing Shokin.

https://www.ft.com/content/44c1641e-cff7-11e5-831d-09f7778e7377

The IMF's involvement has everything to do with external control and loss of sovereignty for the near failed state. Has for decades now.
IMF operatus morandi is extortion. Fees = votes so it is dominated by U.S imperialism. Big money rules the world.

But more specifically....

Last edited:
An empty insult, what a surprise. That's what we do when there is nothing relevant to say. It's what children do. And you accuse others of not being adult.
So wait, when I respond to an insult of yours just mine is empty? This is where the adult thing comes from. ;)

Comparing Trump to Hitler or Stalin is absurd. The media brainwashing is showing.
And Biden is a real honest and stable patriot of course, are you serious?
I don't think he's as bad but he also doesn't have the power they did. I don't know what would happen if Trump had free rein. He wants to be a dictator so that does concern me.

So wait, when I respond to an insult of yours just mine is empty? This is where the adult thing comes from. ;)

I don't think accusing politifact of spin is empty. That is my crime apparently. Then the adult steps in to make it personal so... You get what you give.

Alex Jones - Conspiritainment Grifter

Alex claims he never supported Q-Anon.

In this 3-minute video Adam Green proves Jones is a Liar...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lCdEsPDk4UFR/

I've been monitoring A.J. for 20 years. I've seen him lie like this more times than I can remember.

Back in the late 90's I toured the U.S. via motorcycle. I was always pleased when I rolled into a truck stop in podunk Arizona or Louisiana to hear Infowars blasting out of the 18-wheelers on AM radio. A.J. woke up many people to 9/11.

Now he is, at best, nothing more than a Consipritainment Grifter. I can also make a pretty good case that is a paid disinfo agent.

Back