Trump Consciousness

Most black people i know would be appalled that black people demanding their rights (BLM communists and violent looters put aside) was being equated with transvestites and the like. Here is an article written by Nikki Haley (ex US ambassador at the UN) saying how all this transvestite rubbish (imo, help them get over it or say nothing but dont encourage them) is actually an attack on womens rights. Quite refreshing to be honest as most people including in countries which are supposed to have core values agree with gay marriage. Personally am not going to go on about gays getting married in a specifically made for them gay registry office (sorry but if i was getting married in a registry office i wouldnt want gays also there on that day kissing in front of me and ruining my special day) but the legislation allows them to adobt children. Hardly anyone seems to be bothered by that. WTF? To me that just shows how messed up society is (including most women as they thoughtlessly brush over what am saying here) with that 'my shit doesnt smell' attitude.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/02/we-must-protect-womens-sports/
Ok Boomer.

Anyway, Malf's dribbles aside. Flicked over to BBC news on the TV and there was someone speaking in defence of Trump at the illegal impeachment trial. As soon as the guy started explaining the importance of the first amendment, a reporter jumped in and started talking over him (obviously at his bosses orders). It is so pathetic. Anyone of sound mind should be proud that this bunch of idiots have impeached him not once but twice. He must be doing well. Framed impeachment documents should have a proud place in anyones home office. Maybe Trump could sell prints? I'de definitely buy them

Last edited:
Anyway, Malf's dribbles aside. Flicked over to BBC news on the TV and there was someone speaking in defence of Trump at the illegal impeachment trial. As soon as the guy started explaining the importance of the first amendment, a reporter jumped in and started talking over him (obviously at his bosses orders). It is so pathetic. Anyone of sound mind should be proud that this bunch of idiots have impeached him not once but twice. He must be doing well. Framed impeachment documents should have a proud place in anyones home office. Maybe Trump could sell prints? I'de definitely buy them

Trump’s false claim that impeachment violates the First Amendment, explained

Back when shopping, driving and going out to dinner were still things one could do, I didn't interact with groups, I interacted with individuals.

I went shopping, driving, and out to breakfast with my elderly Dad last Saturday morning.

I live in Houston, Texas. Where do you live?

Not with me, with a lot of scholars. Quelle suprise.

I didn't see any great scholarship in the Vox article.

All the impeachment does is keep Trump in the news.

Maybe they should impeach Obama next. It's open season on past presidents now.

Viva and Barnes disagree with you.

Interesting interview. Two of the main reasons i think this trial is illegal; is one that was explained in the in the interview about not being able to have political institutions taking the place of a court of law when dealing with private citizens.
The other which maybe was in the interview and i didn't take on board, in my opinion a basic reason the US constitution prohibits impeaching someone who isn't in office, particularly a president, is that the people who wrote the constitution would have known that those in office would always be challenged by those seeking to get them out of office for politically motivated reasons. So yeah ok you want to impeach someone in office (particularly a president) then the contender would have to put off or not be able to take over the reigns of power until the impeachent proceedings were concluded. An impeachment is not just about the whether the accused is guilty or not but also about whether the person(s) bringing the charges are acting in accordance with the law and that the charges are valid, which are then debated and concluded upon in the actual impeachment trial itself. In accordance with the law. What a sick joke considering that the shite Biden that took over seems very obvious to me a sick fuck of pedo (watch the videos everyone if they are still available online and draw your own conclusions, then think 'if that is what he does in front of the cameras in an official setting what does he do when the cameras aren't rolling?') who has also sold out to the barbaric Chinese Communist Party. A tragic era for democracy in America.

I didn't see any great scholarship in the Vox article.

All the impeachment does is keep Trump in the news.

Maybe they should impeach Obama next. It's open season on past presidents now.

Trump was impeached on 13th January. While he was still president.

They dropped the ball by not getting it through the Senate in time. Listen to Barnes explain that part.

As it stands, it opens the door to impeaching any past president. But they still don't have jurisdiction to impose any punishments on a private citizen, so Trump could run again no matter what happens. It's a waste of tax dollars and certainly won't heal the distrust many people have of Biden and Pelosi or put to rest concerns over election issues.

The majority of Americans believe that Jan 6 is being used to unfairly silence conservative voices by Big Tech.

You're missing the point. If Biden/democrats wanted to impeach him it is the impeachment trial that decides whether what they are saying is valid so they shouldn't have moved into the White House till it was over. Simple stuff which the US constitution outlines for some obvious reasons imo (see post #5,292 above)

I dont like talking about this shit but has become the norm in the times of Biden. I saw on Gab yesterday a post with a link to an article which i now can't find. I just found this online:
https://dailytruthreport.com/ice-ra...alien-sex-offenders-cancelled-at-last-minute/
So article says that the raid which was supposed to simultaneously happen against illegal alien sex offenders in multiple states and cancelled at the last minute, 'supposedly' had nothing to do with the Biden administration, according to senior ICE officials. Regardless of who gave the orders. Is this for real? So sex offenders in multiple states now know they almost had ICE kicking down their door a couple of nights ago as it has been spread across the internet for all to see as well as confirming any suspicions they may have had that they were being looked at. Logic would say that many will be changing addresses, changing state, panicking and commiting more crimes etc. If it's not the Biden administration that is responsible, someone definitely is.
For the record whether an extra million Mexicans move to the US this year doesnt bother me in the slightest but why anyone in their right mind would want an open border with lawless Latin America is beyond me. The US is one of the most admired countries worldwide but also one of the most hated. You can't have people piling in unknowingly. Terrorists, terrorists's weapons and arsenal, sex offenders, violent gang members, people with contagious diseases etc etc. A wall is, in part, an obvious solution. If anything just allow more people in legally and examine asylum cases conscientiously and thoroughly

Last edited:
Back