Mod+ UFO History on Where Did the Road Go?

I've finished listening to part 1 and started part 2.
I've really enjoyed part 1. These are two very bright and knowledgeable guests with a very balanced approach to the subject. I'll spread the links :)

Thanks for posting.

Reactions: K9!
I've really enjoyed part 1. These are two very bright and knowledgeable guests with a very balanced approach to the subject. I'll spread the links :)

Thanks for posting.
You're welcome, Bucky! There is also an older show they did together that I enjoyed as well. It was a precursor to the topics covered in the later shows.

Thanks for posting.
I love how the host of the show has just been letting everyone go through things at their own pace. I'm looking forward to part 4 whenever they get to it.

I love how the host of the show has just been letting everyone go through things at their own pace. I'm looking forward to part 4 whenever they get to it.
I do too. It's a very relaxed conversation that covers an enormous amount of material. Pretty impressive.
I've converted them to audio so I can listen more conveniently. It's almost 6 hours long! :D

I do too. It's a very relaxed conversation that covers an enormous amount of material. Pretty impressive.
I've converted them to audio so I can listen more conveniently. It's almost 6 hours long! :D
Yeah, I know there's a lot to listen to. They covered some material that I had never heard of before. I also loved the way they called out some celebrities in the field, like Stephen Greer. But they were also very respectful of experiencers such as Whitley Strieber.

In the first show, from February 2014, they talk about Kenneth Ring's research comparing the after-effects of NDEs with the after-effects of UFO experiences. It was such a well informed discussion. I hope they keep doing these shows as a group even after they finish the UFO history.

Finally finished listening to the 3rd episode!
Anxiously waiting for part 4... is it scheduled already? :D

This was supposed to be part 4, but it didn't quite work out that way. It's still a very entertaining show.

This was supposed to be Part 4 of the history of UFO's with Aaron and Mike Clelland, however, Mike fell asleep. So we talked to Aaron about his new book that was just released, The Paranormal and the Paranoid: Conspiratorial Science Fiction Television. We also went into Roswell, the slides, 911, and the new book on conspiracies that he is now working on. Very diverse and far ranging conversation.

Art Bell speaks out on state of UFOlogy:

http://artbell.com/art-speaks-out-on-state-of-ufology/

I thought this was interesting because he's right that even some show hosts are participating in silly squabbles. I stopped listening to the paracast because they start fights with people like Jacques Vallee and then complain that he won't come on their show. One of the hosts of the paracast did a talk at a MUFON convention where he repeatedly posted unflattering pictures of Jacques Vallee's hair. That was the highlight of his talk. He looked far worse than Vallee did.

Back