Mod+ UFOs Are Here

This is one of my favourite UFO-cases

UFO Over Southern Illinios - witnessed by the police
UFO Over Southern Illinios - This documentary focuses on a UFO sighting that occurred over southern Illinois which was reported by several (4) different police officers, and 2 private citizens, spread over 4 different police stations, on January 5, 2000.

The police officers, from several small towns, were able to track the UFO, when it flow over the state, and maintained radio contact with each other during the event. Their individual in-depth testimonies have been fully documented by investigators here with digital reconstructions of their direct recollection.

Last edited:

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
This is one of my favourite UFO-cases

UFO Over Southern Illinios - witnessed by the police
UFO Over Southern Illinios - This documentary focuses on a UFO sighting that occurred over southern Illinois which was reported by several (4) different police officers, and 2 private citizens, spread over 4 different police stations, on January 5, 2000.

The police officers, from several small towns, were able to track the UFO, when it flow over the state, and maintained radio contact with each other during the event. Their individual in-depth testimonies have been fully documented by investigators here with digital reconstructions of their direct recollection.

Brian Dunning (in a condescending tone) says this was likely a blimp. But this close analysis said this theory doesn't account for the rapid accelerations.

There was a song made about this sighting!

Brian Dunning (in a condescending tone) says this was likely a blimp. But this close analysis said this theory doesn't account for the rapid accelerations.

There was a song made about this sighting!
Yeah, that's just horse shit. First of all; the witness all said that it didn't make any sort of sound that could be heard from any kind of engine typically used on lighter than air vehicles. The witness that were closest to the object when it passed over said that it made the sound one can hear from giant transformers at powerplants.

Then we have the painfully obvious fact that most of witnesses saw the object take off in an incredible speed over the landscape. It almost went out of view under a second or two. What kinda blimp does MACH 40?

Another thing that blows the theory of a blimp, is that the company Dunning was in contact about the blimps didn't say anything about them having, matte-black, triangular, blimps.
And why the hell would they fly a blimp during the night, with all the risks that comes with it? And even if they flow at night, why would they have all their lights on without any commercial ads on the sides to show? And what kind of blimp heavily tilts when it banks to changes course?

Dunning then claims that the route the UFO had flown was what he said the blimp-company use to fly their blimps, when going to St Louis - which is rather insane if one look at the map that the UFO flow that night:

(the red marks the UFO flight path)

That doesn't exactly look like a path someone piloting a blimp would take if he was just transporting it from one place to the other. This path is rather erratic, like searching for something, or observing the towns that they pick off one by one, like a string of pearls. And at the end it doesn't even fly to St Louis, it instead turns away from the city and flies back. Kinda blows the theory of transporting a blimp at night to a specific place in the St Louis-area, for a morning event or something.

And at the end Dunning lies through his teeth
Put succinctly, I couldn't find a single significant difference between the St. Clair object and an advertising blimp in transmit, which is exactly what the FAA told the Riverfront Times. The size, the speed, the sound, the lights; everything was well within the ballpark of the reports
NO, it doesn't explain shit. Dunning totally ignored the fact about the incredible speed, and we haven't got any proof that they even have a triangular black blimp in that company.
Dishonest skeptics as usual...

Last edited:

UFO Journals is a collection of interviews and short pieces that reveal the work of some of the fringe characters involved in the UFO mystery and related phenomena, interspersed with stock footage from the US space program and photos of purportedly real UFOs. The documentary gives a glimpse into the peculiar beliefs and practices of the Aetherius Society and the Unarius Foundation. A very obscure and rare film that definitely captures a time capsule from a bygone era.

Last edited:
@K9! - I attended an Aetherius Society meeting in the late 1970s in London. Likeable eccentrics would be the most accurate description, and pretty harmless. I'm glad such people exist without ever wanting to accompany them down their rabbit hole.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article178813586.html

Miami politician says aliens took her on a spaceship. Now she’s running for Congress.
October 16, 2017 7:00 AM
Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera, a former Doral city council member and the city’s first economic director, will run to replace retiring Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen in Congress in 2018. Rodriguez Aguilera said during a 2008 TV appearance that she has seen aliens extraterrestrials throughout her life.
Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says.

From the FBI archives
https://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy Hottel Part 1 of 1/at_download/file

An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.

According to Mr. ... informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers.

No further evaluation was attempted by SA ... concerning the above.
ufo.PNG

Last edited:
Of course they will play it down. Everyone who knows the history of the FBI and UFOs would expect that. It's what I expected because I read the book on the subject.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/713191.UFO_FBI_Connection

UFO-FBI Connection: The Secret History of the Government's Cover-Up
by Bruce Maccabee
Maccabee is a physicist working for the U.S. Navy. He has participated in top secret programs.
In "UFO-FBI Connection," you will learn about the large number of UFO sightings that cannot be written off as error or prank.
You'll be appalled to discover that you have been lied to from people at the bottom all the way up to J. Edgar Hoover himself.

Last edited:
I think they're experiences of consciousness too. One theory of UFOs, etc. that I'm partial to is that they're projections from the unconscious.

Doug
But why are people projecting unconscious images of alien spacecraft? And the cases that are viewed by dozens of people, is that mass projection of the same image?

Genuine question. I dont know anything about these theories.