Mod+ UFOs Are Here

Discussion in 'Consciousness & Science' started by K9!, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Trancestate

Trancestate Member

This is a resource thread, so we need to keep discussion to a minimum here.

Having said that, what finally turned me off to the concept of objectively physical UFOs and their occupants was the growing realization that so many experients claimed multiple psychic experiences as well, a great many of which preceded their UFO experiences. It therefore seems more plausible to me that what we're dealing with is a continuum of personal experiences in which UFO sightings or alien encounters are just the tips of some very big icebergs.

Ignoring this continuum, researchers and the media have regularly portrayed UFO cases as though they were one-offs occurring out of the blue to normal, down-to-earth people. I suppose the same can be said about research into fairies, religious experiences and general apparition research conducted by parapsychologists. The simple act of categorizing entity experiences all too often leads to omissions regarding other types of experiences, and it artificially creates separate categories where there is really just one, influenced by the particular subculture of the experients.

For a thorough overview of the phenomenon, see
    Visions, Apparitions, Alien Visitors: A Comparative Study of the Entity Enigma, by Hilary Evans. Also read Jeff Mishlove's The PK Man: A True Story of Mind Over Matter, for an account of how one man apparently manifested UFOs (as lights in the sky) from the depths of his unconscious mind, along with some other very impressive feats. Also, the blogs of Eric Ouellet and Jose Caravaca are worth visiting.

Doug

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Hurmanetar, K9! and Wormwood like this.
  2. K9!

K9! New

MRandl and Trancestate like this.
  3. ghost

ghost New

If an alien spaceship with hyper rive capability were to crash and be salvaged, it would be difficult to reverse engineer the technology. Engineers would disassemble the antigravity drive and hyperdrive, and break it down into regular looking electronics components, metals, plastics, photoduodes, and seemingly lose track of whatever hyper dive capability was there. But this is what they will have overlooked. Metallic parts and semiconductors are made of atoms with a known weight. Careful analysis will lead to the conclusion that the metal atoms and silicon atoms are a lot heavier then they should be. Not because of extra neutrons, but instead, because the protons are attached to something in the primary space.

4. K9!

K9! New

A lot has been said about Chris Bledsoe lately by people such as Grant Cameron and John Alexander. In this interview from a year ago, he mentions Tom Delonge, which backs up what Grant Cameron has been saying in terms of Bledsoe being in the Delonge camp... and then leaving before things went public. Bledsoe mentions an NDE he had as a child when he was shot by a another child and talks about his UFO experiences. He emphasizes the spiritual nature of his experiences in this show.

In this interview, John Alexander mentions Bledsoe (at about 31 minutes) and confirms some of what Bledsoe has talked about.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Hurmanetar, MRandl and Trancestate like this.
  5. K9!

K9! New

MRandl and Trancestate like this.
  6. ghost

ghost New

I just watched Hangar 18. Great movie!

7. K9!

K9! New

Trancestate likes this.
  8. K9!

K9! New

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  9. K9!

K9! New

John Mack, Budd Hopkins, Robert Baker, Mary Oscarson

10. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

11. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

This one is great. In it, he talks about telepathic communication with these beings along with a sense of "incredible love" which he had never experienced before, similar to what you hear during many NDE's. Its extremely difficult to know what to make of all of this. Are aliens just more technologically advanced and spiritually advanced beings from another part of the Universe?

K9! likes this.
  12. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

This the best video I've seen yet since I first started looking into this. A great expert and several credible abductees. Lots of great information

13. ghost

ghost New

I can give you several reasons why the aliens don't just come here and present themselves to the world.
    1. Sigourney Weaver.
    2. Independence Day
    3. Ronald Reagan
    4. Most common words that accompany the word alien: invasion, monster, slimy, ...

14. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

5. They don't exist.

:)

K9! and Trancestate like this.
  15. ghost

ghost New

So how are ppl being abducted? I think it's more likely that aliens have a better understanding of the Einstein equations.

16. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

I speculate that abductions are some combination of fraudsters, mentally ill people, Deep State biomedical research programs, and maybe demons.

Those causes fit the evidence far better than the nonsense idea that creatures from some planet billions of miles away come here to play hide-and-seek with fighter jets and occasionally crash into trees.

Read my working thesis here: http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/disclosure.4055/page-2#post-120839

17. K9!

K9! New

Trancestate likes this.
  18. K9!

K9! New

19. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Most of these people really do not seem mentally ill at all, if you listen to them. Demons? Maybe. Then again, as mentioned above, lots of people receive profound feelings of love and help during their encounters. Though that is certainly the exception rather than the rule.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    K9! likes this.
  20. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

To add to my above post, it would be downright bizarre if a deep state program totally mimicked a UFO full of cryptids (aliens) flying down and abducting somebody in order to perform medical tests on them and to (frequently) extract sperm/eggs from them. Wouldn’t the better explanation be that it’s a UFO? To illustrate my point better, what if I told you I was hiking in the mountains and I came across a Bigfoot that was dressed up as bear and acting like a bear. Wouldn’t the better explanation be that I actually just saw a bear? Just something to think about. There are remarkable similarities often in terms of after-affects and during the UFO encounters themselves and NDEs, and cryptid encounters. And cryptid (ie-bigfoot) reports skyrocket during and around the same vicinity as UFO reports. I’m thinking they are all connected somehow. Cryptids, seem to do things to mess with people, like run at a very high rate of speed, only to suddenly cut a physically impossible right angle turn at the same speed, such as is also seen in UFO encounters. It seems the goal is to tell the observer, “hey, what you’re seeing is not normal.” I was touching on this in another thread recently.

I won’t pretend to know what’s going on, but those are a couple thoughts. But I haven’t read your post in UFOs that you linked to yet. I will now.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Charlie Primero likes this.