Mod+ UFOs Are Here

The podcasts are subnormal, the Paracast forums are a different animal not that I am in any way shape or form a proponent of their Ufological approach.
Apparently, being a member of the Paracast forum (or even being a guest on the show) means being subjected to Gene Steinberg's constant personal appeals for money.

https://ufotrail.blogspot.ca/2018/02/updates-on-paracast-host-gene-steinberg.html

Steinberg's stance, as demonstrated in public comments, was that his solicitations have nothing to do with Paracast, specifically stating his cash requests are "not at all connected with the radio show, the Paracast newsletter or the forum." No explanation was offered, however, of how the e-list used for solicitations was compiled if not from the Paracast following and the interest generated by its co-hosts and guests. Moreover, a review of facts directly and firmly contradicts Steinberg's assertion.
The cash requests, which number well into the hundreds, have been broadcast for several years from a paracast.com email address. That continues to be the case in 2018. Steinberg emailed ten such solicitations during January, 2018, originating from a paracast.com address.

Last edited:
is it really plausable to accuse science of covering up UFO's? :D

i seen a few of those hipster skeptic videos of those accusing scientists of doing so and it seems the accusers apparently getting owned or something idk

Apparently, being a member of the Paracast forum means being subjected to Gene Steinberg's constant personal appeals for money.
I don't have a problem with somebody saying, "Hey, this podcast is my main activity - if you appreciate it and want to support me in producing it and making a living from it, then please set up a regular donation to my Patreon [or similar] account". That's perfectly reasonable and up-front. But this e-begging business is, frankly, duplicitous - the constant claims of (paraphrased) "This is a very temporary and desperate need for money; I'm almost on my feet financially - I just ask you to provide this one-off help" are obviously false when they have been occurring at such a high frequency for such an extended period of time.

Further, Gene's former Paracast host (note: I have not confirmed this guy's identity), reveals from 28:30 in this video that Gene has been leasing a BMW and eating out every night during this e-begging (if you want to skip the background and go straight to the referenced details, start from about 32m28s). Gene's current (at least at the time) Paracast host (note: again, I have not confirmed this guy's identity) corroborated that, starting from 1h28m44s in this interview (again, to skip the background and go directly to this quote, start from 1h30m36s): "He's in a nice condo, gated community, drives a late-model leased car, you know".

I don't have a problem with somebody saying, "Hey, this podcast is my main activity - if you appreciate it and want to support me in producing it and making a living from it, then please set up a regular donation to my Patreon [or similar] account". That's perfectly reasonable and up-front. But this e-begging business is, frankly, duplicitous - the constant claims of (paraphrased) "This is a very temporary and desperate need for money; I'm almost on my feet financially - I just ask you to provide this one-off help" are obviously false when they have been occurring at such a high frequency for such an extended period of time.

Further, Gene's former Paracast host (note: I have not confirmed this guy's identity), reveals from 28:30 in this video that Gene has been leasing a BMW and eating out every night during this e-begging (if you want to skip the background and go straight to the referenced details, start from about 32m28s). Gene's current (at least at the time) Paracast host (note: again, I have not confirmed this guy's identity) corroborated that, starting from 1h28m44s in this interview (again, to skip the background and go directly to this quote, start from 1h30m36s): "He's in a nice condo, gated community, drives a late-model leased car, you know".
Apparently even Chris O'Brien has had enough of his co-host and is thinking about moving on (although I have to admit that I'm not a fan of O'Brien either).

http://ufotrail.blogspot.ca/2018/01...howComment=1515613359614#c7320129891745848980
Christopher O'BrienJanuary 10, 2018 at 2:42 PM

This I did not know and this is NOT acceptable! Gene, I know you are reading this: Please immediately stop the solicitation/begging on our Paracast accounts. Do it only on/through your own personal accounts, thanks. I appreciate you informing me of this Jack.
https://ufotrail.blogspot.ca/2018/02/updates-on-paracast-host-gene-steinberg.html

Following the initial UFO Trail blog post on Steinberg's email campaign, his Paracast co-host Christopher O'Brien weighed in. O'Brien expressed concerns surrounding the chronic cash requests and subsequent integrity of the show. Following up on his concerns, O'Brien stated in a Feb. 1 email, quoted with his permission:
I'm looking to shake some things up in my life, Jack. I've grown tired of being taken for granted by some folks in this field and I'm tired of being ignored by others in these so-called fields of "research." I'm leaving Arizona and am returning to the East Coast (where I lived for 16 years) for a few months to finish up several projects and to help out a longtime friend. I am also planning changes in my broadcasting pursuits and am considering some exciting potential opportunities. Also, very soon there will be an important announcement about the San Luis Valley Camera/Monitoring Project.

Here's South Africa's most famous abductee: Elizabeth Klarer..... there's even a little road sign marking the spot where she first made 'contact'.

I used to be completely sceptical towards her.... but since finding out about the strangeness that accompanies many encounters.... I'm much more open.

Lying Deep State Scum want you to fear non-existent E.T. Space Aliens.

https://www.wired.com/story/what-is-up-with-those-pentagon-ufo-videos

True, the videos show some weird stuff. But without a clear chain of custody, we can’t even know whether they were part of AATIP at all, or trust that they haven’t been tampered with.

...curiously, when the display switches from white to black mode, the text does not change from WHT to BLK, in any of the three copies of the Nimitz video.

What I found interesting about this talk were the comments about Bigelow's people coming out to help investigate various sightings. I also liked the fact that they were very careful when dealing with MUFON in regards to protecting the privacy of witnesses. In one case a TV producer had gotten the address of a witness who did not want to be on TV from the MUFON website. The producer had planned on going out to harass the witness. Fortunately, the Navajo Rangers had not provided MUFON with the real address of that witness (they knew better) and the producer was sent on a wild goose chase.

“Ghosts, Skinwalkers, UFOs, Hauntings, Bigfoot & Aliens, Featuring the Phoenix Lights” Presented by Jonathan Dover and Stanley Milford, Jr. On Day One of the 17th Annual UFO Festival, focusing on the Phoenix Lights sighting of March 1997, we are pleased to host two eyewitnesses, who will tell their perspective of that event as well as others in the region. Jonathan Dover spent 31 years as a law enforcement officer. He worked in the Arizona Police Department, The National Park Service, Navajo Historic Preservation Department, and the Navajo Nation Rangers. He was trained in Criminal Investigations and was an Archaeological Resource Crimes Investigator. Stanley Milford Jr. currently serves as a Ranger Sergeant with the Navajo Nation Rangers in Window Rock, Arizona. He’s a graduate of the United States Indian Police Academy, and has worked as a law enforcement Ranger for 18 years. Dover and Milford together were assigned to officially investigate and document significant cases involving Bigfoot, the Paranormal, Navajo Witchcraft and UFOs. WWW.UFOFEST.COM Introduction: James Clarkson, UFO Researcher, Author and Lecturer

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on MUFON K9? Doesn't it sort of seem they are getting nowhere? (To put it nicely) It might be time for them to hang it up. Waste of time.

What are your thoughts on MUFON K9? Doesn't it sort of seem they are getting nowhere? (To put it nicely) It might be time for them to hang it up. Waste of time.
I'll start with a disclaimer: I've never attended a UFO convention or had any dealings with anyone associated with MUFON, so my opinion is based pretty much on a very limited number of youtube videos and podcasts. That being said, MUFON doesn't appear to be a scientific organization. It's more like a comic book convention or Star Trek club. I happen to enjoy both comic books and Star Trek, but I don't take either too seriously.

MUFON is not a professional academic or scientific organization. The only vetting process used to determine who belongs to "MUFON's Inner Circle" is financial. If you pay, you can belong to the inner circle.

There may be people associated with MUFON that do some good work. But it's kind of a crap shoot. I think you have to deal with investigators on an individual basis and be aware that your personal information and materials might be treated improperly. That could apply to any sort of group that investigates these things (such as the Bigelow people). So if you have a great video of a UFO, don't give your original copy to some guy claiming to be a UFOlogist. Anything you do decide to give to such individuals should be done after verifying who they are (make photocopies of their ID) and getting a signed receipt that states who owns the material, that it will be returned and when it will be returned.

Unfortunately, for those who have had unusual experiences, they might go to MUFON expecting help and find themselves being exploited by individuals looking for marketable material for books, blogs, TV and youtube.

I'll start with a disclaimer: I've never attended a UFO convention or had any dealings with anyone associated with MUFON, so my opinion is based pretty much on a very limited number of youtube videos and podcasts. That being said, MUFON doesn't appear to be a scientific organization. It's more like a comic book convention or Star Trek club. I happen to enjoy both comic books and Star Trek, but I don't take either too seriously.

MUFON is not a professional academic or scientific organization. The only vetting process used to determine who belongs to "MUFON's Inner Circle" is financial. If you pay, you can belong to the inner circle.

There may be people associated with MUFON that do some good work. But it's kind of a crap shoot. I think you have to deal with investigators on an individual basis and be aware that your personal information and materials might be treated improperly. That could apply to any sort of group that investigates these things (such as the Bigelow people). So if you have a great video of a UFO, don't give your original copy to some guy claiming to be a UFOlogist. Anything you do decide to give to such individuals should be done after verifying who they are (make photocopies of their ID) and getting a signed receipt that states who owns the material, that it will be returned and when it will be returned.

Unfortunately, for those who have had unusual experiences, they might go to MUFON expecting help and find themselves being exploited by individuals looking for marketable material for books, blogs, TV and youtube.
To me, anybody who is not paying attention to the affect on the EXPERIENCER, is not really studying this phenomenon. Nobody is going to get anywhere just counting lights in the sky. They can keep compiling all this data, and they will continue to get nowhere.

To me, anybody who is not paying attention to the affect on the EXPERIENCER, is not really studying this phenomenon. Nobody is going to get anywhere just counting lights in the sky. They can keep compiling all this data, and they will continue to get nowhere.
Looking at the effects on experiencers requires people with medical training and access to clinical services, which is way beyond the scope of an organization such as MUFON.

Looking at the effects on experiencers requires people with medical training and access to clinical services, which is way beyond the scope of an organization such as MUFON.
Guys like Jacques Vallee have made a career out of it. Maybe you thought I was talking about specific Medical affects. I'm talking more about the psychological and spiritual effects. If counting lights is all you can do, you're not going to contribute much. We have thousands of accounts describing visuals etc. I dont think a few hundred more are going to enhance our understanding at all. And, hence, MUFON type groups haven't advanced our understand of the phenomenon one bit. The best way to learn about anything paranormal is to listen to the people with experiences. I mean REALLY listen to them. And not treat it as an exclusively external event.

Last edited:
Terrence Mckenna on his UFO sighting and the crossover between aliens and psychedelic encounters....

Dr. Kenneth Ring talking to Mckenna on UFO / NDE crossover, and the abduction phenomena as possible message from the Earth's consciousness.

The Hidden Hand: Alien Contact & the Government Cover-Up

"The Hidden Hand is a controversial Award-winning documentary that explores the possibility of an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth. The film takes a keen look at a spectrum of topics like alien abduction, human/alien hybridization, the military's reverse-engineering of alien technology and the government cover-up of anything related to extraterrestrials. Is preoccupation with E.T.'s a form of cultural madness, or is something really going on? How would E.T. contact change the religious and political institutions of our society? The Hidden Hand is full of riveting interviews with experts and experiencers alike: Whitley Strieber, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the 6th astronaut on the moon, Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Defence Minister, Richard Dolan, Jim Marrs, Linda Moulton Howe, Col. John Alexander, Lyn Buchanan, Clifford Stone, Nassim Haramein, David Icke, Dr. Roger Leir, Graham Hancock and Paola Harris, among others. The shadowy world of UFOs is suddenly brought to light."
For those who missed it before, it may not stay up on youtube very long, so here's your chance to see it:

This is quite a useful thread. My wife and I have gone to it several times to dig up videos. Heres one I enjoyed the other day, hopefully it hasnt been posted in here, I don't think it has. It covers USO's. Very interesting.