Upcoming Interview: Hybrid Humans: Scientific Evidence of Our 800,000-Year-Old Alien Legacy by Daniella Fenton and Bruce R. Fenton

No, actually a serious complex thinker who ran circles around me. If the statement was/is true it would not be remarkable for it to appear elsewhere, or for there to be evidence in support.

But thank you this. I will check the RD source out.
The book is on my own bookshelf, has been since the mid 1970s. I haven't opened it for a while, but presume it reflects the general state of popular thinking on the matter from that period.

In fact one wouldn't even need to read the book to pick up the headline, merely to chance on one of the many advertisements and promotions for the book from that time.

The book is on my own bookshelf, has been since the mid 1970s. I haven't opened it for a while, but presume it reflects the general state of popular thinking on the matter from that period.

In fact one wouldn't even need to read the book to pick up the headline, merely to chance on one of the many advertisements and promotions for the book from that time.

The book is still available. I need to see if I have the motive, For readers who are not Typoz checkout booko.com.au

I am curious about what 'scientific evidence' comprises. If we credit Rodwell (and I see no fundamental reason not to) there is contemporary ethnographic evidence of hybridisation.
going back thru this thread... wanted to give a bump to yr point. I'm looking forward to diving into the tall grass of DNA and genetics, but it seems like we do have head around the patterns that emerge from the accounts of experiencers.

The book references an article about this paper:

https://arxiv.org/vc/arxiv/papers/1303/1303.6739v1.pdf

The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code​
Vladimir I. shCherbaka and Maxim A. Makukovb*​
Department of Mathematics, al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan​
Fesenkov Astrophysical Institute, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan​

It has been repeatedly proposed to expand the scope for SETI, and one of the suggested alternatives to radio is the biological media. Genomic DNA is already used on Earth to store nonbiological information. Though smaller in capacity, but stronger in noise immunity is the genetic code. The code is a flexible mapping between codons and amino acids, and this flexibility allows modifying the code artificially. But once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known. Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature, if that conforms to biological and thermodynamic requirements. As the actual scenario for the origin of terrestrial life is far from being settled, the proposal that it might have been seeded intentionally cannot be ruled out. A statistically strong intelligent-like “signal” in the genetic code is then a testable consequence of such scenario. Here we show that the terrestrial code displays a thorough precision-type orderliness matching the criteria to be considered an informational signal. Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of the same symbolic language. Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing rather than of stochastic processes (the null hypothesis that they are due to chance coupled with presumable evolutionary pathways is rejected with P-value < 10–13). The patterns are profound to the extent that the code mapping itself is uniquely deduced from their algebraic representation. The signal displays readily recognizable hallmarks of artificiality, among which are the symbol of zero, the privileged decimal syntax and semantical symmetries. Besides, extraction of the signal involves logically straightforward but abstract operations, making the patterns essentially irreducible to any natural origin. Plausible way of embedding the signal into the code and possible interpretation of its content are discussed. Overall, while the code is nearly optimized biologically, its limited capacity is used extremely efficiently to store non-biological information.

I haven't studied the article I am posting it to show that when ordinary people have unconventional ideas and claim there is scientific evidence supporting their ideas there may be some actual scientific research they are referring to.
great! thx for digging this up.

If we take anthropology to be a science, then cultural narratives are a form of scientific evidence. WItness accounts are certainly seen as legal evidence and they can get you the electric chair in some places. It would be wrong of me to totally denigrate all of the cultural evidence that points to ETI interaction with humans in prehistory (or modern times) and their interest in our DNA. My book does tackle 'some' of that material. I am sure members here understand why I have tried to put great focus on the material evidence and genetics, a great many people will never take seriously the oral history that tells us humans are an alien project. I am trying to prompt some of this knee-jerk pseudo-sceptics to engage in the discussion and to do that must speak their language, which rarely includes the admission of indigenous oral history as valid data (let alone channelling, remote viewing or contactee downloads).

I have been following Rodwell and other star seed theorists for 15 years. I believe that Gordon White's dictum about how one must follow the data and then interpret it is AT PLAY here. The data: the gap, the jump to homo sapiens sapiens. The interpretation? Surely it is not limited to alien manipulation. And just maybe it is a mystery. To me to conclude that we are playthings of ancient aliens has become a meme that should have ended when Sitchin was outed. Alex: I am NOT saying ETs do not exist. They are another life form that emerged from Consciousness. Some are evolved beyond saying, some are nasty. But to say they are genetic engineers of the human species needs hard evidence, not urban myth.
my take is that mary isn't trying to fill the homo sapien sapien evolution gap thing, but is trying to provide us a quasi ethnographic anthropological perspective on the 3000 people she's counseled.

Gordon is awesome, but his insistence on holding onto the anything-but-ETH perspective it's not going to end well :-)

T.E.S. I think that diagram crams far too much information on to one graph (at least for me - and I have tried) - why not display codon 2 as a function of some reasonable measure of complexity?

Here are all the amino acids used to make proteins, and the only point I want to make is that they do vary in complexity quite a lot - glycine is the simplest, and depending on how you measure it, maybe tryptophan is the most complicated.

View attachment 1249

Here are the corresponding three letter codes - the genetic code!

View attachment 1250

I think T.E.S. is arguing that the various possible codes were used up in a logical order - that perhaps the codes for glycine came first because it is the simplest, and then The Designer, found the need for more complex amino acids and systematically used up code positions later. If you look at these amino acids - just thinking about their relative complexity - and compare them with the corresponding code, there is some evidence, I guess that The Designer switched from a 2-base code to a 3-base code as he built the table. Note that it would have been excruciatingly hard to make that change after life had begun - so I guess this is a design time process!

It is also perhaps sobering to look at that code table and remember that the materialists need to be able to argue that that whole scheme came into being by some random process!

David
nice. thx for this David it helped me START to understand.

Dear Alex,

Could I please request that this interview be focussed on the newest book:

Exogenesis: Hybrid Humans: A Scientific History of Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation Paperback – June 1, 2020
by Bruce R. Fenton (Author), Daniella Fenton (Author), Erich von Daniken (Foreword),

This is important because I would be talking about additional material that is not in the older and slightly more esoteric, shorter, and less than perfectly edited book 'Hybrid Humans: Scientific Evidence of Our 800,000-Year-Old Alien Legacy'.

Hybrid Humans is certainly extremely relevant and useful for listeners to read, but it is not the whole story and missed some of the important evidence that later became available. I can send you an unedited pdf of the new book as the manuscript is currently under edit with the publisher.

I am certainly happy to discuss some of the points raised here in the forum:

DNA as technology and/or intelligence & container vs content
Some details on the ETI as I understand it/them
The motivation for such a project as is suggested
Specific markers that I identify as being fingerprints of manipulation
Evolutionary theory from my perspective and how it is changing today (epigenetics, transposable elements, horizontal gene transfer etc.)
The esoteric and consciousness elements of my research and/or 'beliefs'
Clarification on what I mean by hybrid humans and how my position is different to some other ET human hybridization models

Of course, I am happy to discuss any elements that fit the show and will do my best to answer on anything relevant. Not sure I would want to go much into the TTSA topic as it is well covered everywhere and would sap time from the show better spent on my evidence. I will say here I am on the fence about Tom's TTSA project and this is well established by my comments both on Twitter and in a couple of radio interviews. I think I have been fair in criticising where appropriate but recognised seemingly beneficial successes when they occur. I am neither a fan or a hater.

Nice to connect, please excuse my writing here as I am both Aspergers and dyslexic. My sentence structure and grammar suffer but these neurological configurations have given me ways of thinking and mapping data that seem to be relatively unique to people of my disposition. There is a reason why various code-breaking agencies like to recruit a few folks with autism, dyslexia and Aspergers. We may suck a bit at social skills and emotional intelligence, plus writing, but we see the world differently and sometimes can read patterns in evidence that others miss.

All the best

Bruce
hi Bruce... thx for joining us here. Yes, I will certainly direct my attention towards the new book.

but I gotta say from the outset that I'm really impressed by your approach. you've taken on the entrenched academics in your field by by using a conservative let's-start-with-the-peer-reviewed-research approach... and then used that as a launching point into understanding extended consciousness and all the stuff that can't easily be pinned down in our time space reality.

Of course, I am happy to discuss any elements that fit the show and will do my best to answer on anything relevant. Not sure I would want to go much into the TTSA topic as it is well covered everywhere and would sap time from the show better spent on my evidence. I will say here I am on the fence about Tom's TTSA project and this is well established by my comments both on Twitter and in a couple of radio interviews. I think I have been fair in criticising where appropriate but recognised seemingly beneficial successes when they occur. I am neither a fan or a hater.
Agreed, let's not have the topic at hand be diluted by focus on a topic which is saturating the news elsewhere. Just as with the Kevin Day show, don't encourage people who come in simply to disrupt the topic, pick a fight with people who are focusing on critical path issues, and then disappear - pretending to be a sincere forum member.

I'm not sure we should breeze past this quite so quickly. I mean, unless we're all willing to agree that TTSA is a government-controlled psyop run by some unknown group with some unknown social engineering agenda... and that they seem to be completely enmeshed with our military industrial complex.

exopolitics seem to matter here.

The seeded-Earth hypothesis has been criticized for not solving the problem of life’s origin but “merely shifting it to another place”, which is entirely irrelevant as it was neversupposed to tackle that problem.
Understanding this is a fortiori to an understanding the scientific method. We are not tasked with solving abiogenesis. We only need falsify it for Earth.
brilliant! meet the new boss, same as the old boss... meet the skeptic in a new field, same as the old skeptic :)

my take is that mary isn't trying to fill the homo sapien sapien evolution gap thing, but is trying to provide us a quasi ethnographic anthropological perspective on the 3000 people she's counseled.

Gordon is awesome, but his insistence on holding onto the anything-but-ETH perspective it's not going to end well :)

One thing that people get confused over is the missing link, there is no gap between modern humans and archaic Homo sapiens and as such, I do not see why Mary Rodwell would be trying to fill it, or viewed as attempting to do so (unless she implicitly stated this and I missed that). The missing link is between Homo and whatever came before, especially now that the direct link to Australopithecines is widely viewed with growing scepticism. If one accepts the Australopithecines as direct ancestors then the missing link is seen as being whatever lived between them and the few fragmentary ape-like fossils we have on record. In real terms, the missing links are generally products of the sparsity of the fossil record rather than some baffling mystery emerging from the fossil we have on file.

I do not see my work as addressing a missing link but instead resolving anomalies that are part of a known chain of changes. Many of these are disconnected from fossils and squarely in the domain of genomics.

Mary covers some topics that I share an interest in (we have had some limited communications in the past) such as autism and Asperger syndrome. Where we seem to differ is in that I read the academic papers on what caused these neurological conditions in our evolutionary past and have a very personal need to know, being myself Aspergers. Technically speaking, I would be an example of the types of individuals Mary is working with being that I am a contactee with 'past life memories' of being an alien and a strong sense of mission. Unlike other so-called 'starseeds' I do not have only a tale to tell, but evidence to show.

It's either the biggest story in town, or I am yet another contactee duped into ruining their good name in public for no obvious reason and at a great personal loss (John Keel catalogued many of these poor souls). When you tell your family, friends and extended social network that you are a reincarnated alien being, you are not left with much of a social network - that has been my experience (after my 2012 public disclosure). I guess that once you lose pretty much everything, there is little to lose by continuing to tell your truth. I also admit that vindication would taste like honey on my lips, it ain't been an easy ride.

"Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes."

I will never forget the joint interview with Gordon on the data of a massive nuclear explosion on Mars VERSUS how to interpret that. Gordon says, "what if the Mars population were pedophiles, and had to be wiped out?"
I know this is a little off top can you refresh my memory on this one:
Dr. John Brandenburg - Plasma physicist gives inside look ... - Skeptiko

I mean, how does the "wipeout the pedos" thing factor into the interpretation... the big take away for me was --- nuclear war on Mars 500K years ago.

Mary covers some topics that I share an interest in (we have had some limited communications in the past) such as autism and Asperger syndrome. Where we seem to differ is in that I read the academic papers on what caused these neurological conditions in our evolutionary past and have a very personal need to know, being myself Aspergers. Technically speaking, I would be an example of the types of individuals Mary is working with being that I am a contactee with 'past life memories' of being an alien and a strong sense of mission. Unlike other so-called 'starseeds' I do not have only a tale to tell, but evidence to show.

It's either the biggest story in town, or I am yet another contactee duped into ruining their good name in public for no obvious reason and at a great personal loss (John Keel catalogued many of these poor souls). When you tell your family, friends and extended social network that you are a reincarnated alien being, you are not left with much of a social network - that has been my experience (after my 2012 public disclosure). I guess that once you lose pretty much everything, there is little to lose by continuing to tell your truth. I also admit that vindication would taste like honey on my lips, it ain't been an easy ride.

"Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes."
Wow... much to explore here. and I definitely hope we have an opportunity to explore mary's hypothesis re asperger syndrome because I think it gets us level 3 discussion that I so much like to have. I mean, it's great to use peer-reviewed science baseline, but there are built-in limitations to that corrupt system and the noise it has been in introduced into it...

Dr. Henry Bauer, Why We Shouldn't Trust Science |362| - Skeptiko ...

I love that you're playing bloody knuckles with those guys, but don't want that to be the end of the discussion.

so sure, mary sounds new-agey, but but let's wrestle her ideas to the ground with the same rigor we would that nero darwinian BS

hi Bruce... thx for joining us here. Yes, I will certainly direct my attention towards the new book.

but I gotta say from the outset that I'm really impressed by your approach. you've taken on the entrenched academics in your field by by using a conservative let's-start-with-the-peer-reviewed-research approach... and then used that as a launching point into understanding extended consciousness and all the stuff that can't easily be pinned down in our time space reality.

My book 'The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution' is entirely pop-science free from any psychic, supernormal or alien topics. What I have learned from that book is that even if you try to play by their rules, the academic community will not engage with you. Either they are too busy, you are too contaminated with woo, it must be in a peer-reviewed paper or there is some other reason why they can't have a reasonable discussion fo evidence which erodes their favoured paradigm. Two years of hammering on the door have informed me that the doors to the scientific community (at least palaeoanthropology and evolutionary biology) are firmly closed to outsiders. Mainstream media supports this by dismissing non-academic researchers, as do pop-sci publishers and the various scientific magazines.

I could explain to anyone in a few minutes what is wrong with Recent Out of Africa Theory and how my model is superior and have them understand, yet none of these bodies has five minutes for the truth if it might cost them their lofty platforms. Forbes published an article about my work (the only one ever published by a science journalist who bothered to look at my material), a few hours later it was spiked by senior staff and the writer told never to refer to me again because I am not a suitable source for such topics. They might as well have added to inform me not to let the door hit my ass on the way out, it is quite clear my work is VERY unwelcome.

Take all of that into consideration and then ask yourself if the same community will ever discuss the evidence of alien engineering, no matter how strong that maybe?

I have tried direct engagement with the academic community and given up, it seems they won't even publicly attack me for fear of bringing attention to my work.

I'm not sure we should breeze past this quite so quickly. I mean, unless we're all willing to agree that TTSA is a government-controlled psyop run by some unknown group with some unknown social engineering agenda... and that they seem to be completely enmeshed with our military industrial complex.

exopolitics seem to matter here.

There are points where Tom Delonge seems to be close to my understanding of exopolitics and as such, I am not able to dismiss everything he is doing with his TTSA associates. I am watching them closely. Tom's next book promises to tackle evidence for ET engineering of humanity.

Hey dee Howdy there, Bruce. Read any interesting emails lately? ;)
hey W... glad yr hear and suspect that you have something to contribute, but pls don't antagonize folks... especially a future guest.

also, I really appreciate long posts that give detailed support for the ideas being expressed.

There are points where Tom Delonge seems to be close to my understanding of exopolitics and as such, I am not able to dismiss everything he is doing with his TTSA associates. I am watching them closely. Tom's next book promises to tackle evidence for ET engineering of humanity.
ok, and I don't feel compelled to pull you into this topic... but if we go there I think we have to dive in deeper than this... just has you have in your other work.

I mean, my working hypothesis is that tom deLonge is intentionally or unintentionally delivering a controlled, politically-driven message that is not what it appears to be. as such, I would expect a good dose of real information, and reasonable sounding political/policy stuff, mixed into the soup.

I could explain to anyone in a few minutes what is wrong with Recent Out of Africa Theory
have you done this in a way that I could share with people... because I think it would be a great hook.

that old out of africa documentary with that wonderful morgan freeman narration has created a strong culture myth. I'd love to my part to dispel it.

Wow... much to explore here. and I definitely hope we have an opportunity to explore mary's hypothesis re asperger syndrome because I think it gets us level 3 discussion that I so much like to have. I mean, it's great to use peer-reviewed science baseline, but there are built-in limitations to that corrupt system and the noise it has been in introduced into it...

Dr. Henry Bauer, Why We Shouldn't Trust Science |362| - Skeptiko ...
I love that you're playing bloody knuckles with those guys, but don't want that to be the end of the discussion.

so sure, mary sounds new-agey, but but let's wrestle her ideas to the ground with the same rigor we would that nero darwinian BS

I would also like to raise a point here on Aspergers. Ask anyone with Aspergers is they feel like they are an alien living on Earth and struggle to make sense fo the strange creatures they share this planet with - the humans. It is very obvious to us we are not the same as everyone else, have we incarnated here from an ET race or do we represent a divergent Homo sapiens sub-species?

We are not like the people around us. Recently one radio show host asked me a question after I was off the air, he wanted to know if I sometimes felt like I was talking to idiots (re the majority of people). The honest answer was yes, I generally feel I am dealing with unruly over-emotional children, trying to show people what is wrong with their intellectual systems is as hard as herding cats.

Generally, I do not find scientists to be all that smart, they have just spent more time being indoctrinated and then repeating back information. They can't process the criticisms I offer them or conceive of their entire paradigm being flawed, they eventually start to react like silly children even making snide comments (the most famous palaeoanthropologist alive did this in ref to something I shared on Twitter).

Now, it is pretty difficult not to see my position as egotistical or arrogant, that I feel somehow superior to people, but I don't think that is the case. I remember years ago talking to a doctor (father of an ex) and he was telling me about a hyper-intelligent patient that was suffering from depression. The patient confided in him that he could not stomach living with so many ants (normal people). This man eventually killed himself. There was no ego or arrogance, it was simply his life experience. Thankfully I am not such a brainiac as that guy, but I empathise with him, as I am sure can almost every person with Aspergers.

Clearly, in many subjects it would not be hard to make me feel like an idiot, what I don't know, I don't know, so that prevents a true sense of implicit superiorty. Advanced math and higher physics are not really my bag, though you will find that many of the greatest scientists in those fields are known to be (or were) folks with Aspergers. Einstein and Newton are both often claimed as having had this brain architecture.

If psychologists would like to better understand what an alien mind might be like, they should spend more time talking to people with Aspergers. It is perhaps not surprising that you often find us involved with the UFO or alien topics. You will also find that many are hoping the ET will take them away to a different planet which is more suitable for them, perhaps a real homeworld out among the stars.

It took me a year or so, working alone, penniless, limited to my computer's internet access, without any relevant books or libraries, and having no correspondence with scientific researchers - to pull apart the Out of Africa model and find solutions to almost all of the anomalies it had accrued. There are people in science that can't process the thought of that being possible and find the suggestion ludicrous.

How could they be proven wrong by some unqualified ruffian, when they have their vast global research networks, their big university support, their million-dollar funding and that PhD from UCL! Inconceivable!

Back