Wagging the Moondoggie

Why exactly? You simply like the footage, or is it supposed to reveal something? Link from the essay in the OP? (I didn't pick up the link as I didn't read the article. I had my phone read it to me :))
Yeah, it's linked in McGowan's essay. Your iPhone will really read something?

I like it because it looks so silly . . . what with the rainbow colors bursting out at take-off.

I have avoided looking into the moon landing hoax conspiracy for quite some time... Come on! Surely not EVERYthing is a conspiracy? ...right? Well maybe it's time I finally looked into it...
If you do look into it, I suggest you start with the series by McGowan. He makes the best case I've come across.

Could you please elaborate? I don't know what you mean specifically in regards to the engineering comment and the imaging.
The set was clever in various ways. One was the way in which it had a complete vacuum.

The recent imaging of the artifacts on the Moon means the gummint is still paying people to construct elaborate lies and stick with them.

~~ Paul

There is supposed to be more technology in an Iphone than in the rocket that supposedly went to the moon, Also I can't figure out how it took so many computers to get the rocket to the moon, but yet the space shuttle was able to make it's way back from the moon to earth without the aid of anybody but the astronauts in a little space shuttle.

There is supposed to be more technology in an Iphone than in the rocket that supposedly went to the moon, Also I can't figure out how it took so many computers to get the rocket to the moon, but yet the space shuttle was able to make it's way back from the moon to earth without the aid of anybody but the astronauts in a little space shuttle.
The space shuttle never went to the Moon. Are you talking about something else?

There is certainly more processing power in an iPhone than in the onboard computer used to navigate to the Moon.

~~ Paul

The lunar orbiter (command and service modules) is what brought them back to Earth. Here is a description of Apollo 15:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_of_Apollo_15_to_Earth

~~ Paul

Ok, But my point is, it took over 100 thousand people to get them to take of from earth and get to the moon, but yet they managed to make their own way back, with a lunar orbiter, The interpretation between lunar orbter and space shuttle is irrelevant, imo.

I'm just saying how did they manage to take off from the moon and make their way back to earth without all the help it took to get from the earth to the moon.

I'm not an expert. I just think it's odd.

The interpretation between lunar orbter and space shuttle is irrelevant, imo.
Though of course you know what is the intended meaning when you use the word 'shuttle', to many readers it refers to a very specific line of reusable craft. The distinction is important in this context because it comes from a later time period when the available computing power would be much greater. In addition the shuttle never left Earth orbit thus the challenges were of a different type than a journey to/from the Moon. I don't intend this as a criticism of your arguments, only the need for clarity.

Though of course you know what is the intended meaning when you use the word 'shuttle', to many readers it refers to a very specific line of reusable craft. The distinction is important in this context because it comes from a later time period when the available computing power would be much greater. In addition the shuttle never left Earth orbit thus the challenges were of a different type than a journey to/from the Moon. I don't intend this as a criticism of your arguments, only the need for clarity.

Quite right, I never thought it was an important distinction.

Ok, But my point is, it took over 100 thousand people to get them to take of from earth and get to the moon, but yet they managed to make their own way back, with a lunar orbiter, The interpretation between lunar orbter and space shuttle is irrelevant, imo.
I'm not sure what you mean. It took a huge pile of people to design and implement the Moon program. Why do you say that they weren't involved in the return trip?

I'm just saying how did they manage to take off from the moon and make their way back to earth without all the help it took to get from the earth to the moon.
I think I'm confused about what you mean by "help." If you mean the people, they obviously helped with the whole thing. If you mean the rockets, then it takes a much bigger one to get off the Earth with a large payload than it does to get off the Moon with a small one.

~~ Paul

hi, i am the the OP. For some reason, I could not sign back in, and requesting a password change did not work. i then tried to make a new account using Safari on an ipad, and for some reason, that did not work either.

But here I am, hoping this account does not die in flames. :)

i see that my "intelligent replies only" did not happen. The thread started well, but I see the mockers are out, and in all probabilty, did not read the linked essays that Michael Larkin was kind enough to link for me.

And Reece, I did not know you linked to the essays in a past thread. Oops. Did you read his Programmed to Kill book? I have not, but I did read his Pedophocracy essays that make up the first part of the aforementioned book. Wondering what you thought about it, if you have read it.

Is there a way to ask skeptics/mockers to not post on the thread unless they have actually engaged with the material linked?

thanks.

I am afraid once I log out, I won't be able to sign in again (again).

Thank you, Bro, Michael, erich, Reece, and anyone else who at least took my question seriously and actually read the material. i am still digesting it myself.

Cheers!

Back