We share our grief with animals

No one can get all the way through that movie and not cry.

Yeah, and especially this scene.

If one have seen the whole movie, and come to that scene, and don't shed a tear.....well, I don't know what to tell ya.

Hachiko was a dog `who didn't know when his owners were coming home´....but he waited anyway.

QvCROau.jpg

Last edited:
I'm definitely in favor of that. If someone just signed up yesterday and is being a jerk, they'll just get the boot. There's no reason to spend much time on that. For long time members, I see banning as an absolute last resort after everything else has failed and that person persists in disruptive behavior and will not stop it. And even that would only be after Alex and a small group of other long time members agreed that this was the best thing to do. I would never do such a thing alone. Even though there isn't a formal process, there is certainly a moral duty here to long term members of the forum treat them with respect.

This could hamper my ability to transition to new and exciting usernames/avatars without technically becoming a sockpuppeteer or having to request a membership deletion. Will you be carrying on with the AP tradition of banning individuals for, say, threatening other members with physical violence or calling for genocide and holocausts on ethnic minorities? I'm already getting bored with Bro's Badass Neighbor. My popular zebra family of avatars (Zebros™), which include past forum favorites such as Bro and Bro's Older Brother, tend to last little more than a couple of weeks due to their inability to provide real, on-topic constructive content. Though I doubt with your leniency and democratic approach to forum administration this will add up to a ban-worthy offense all by itself. Will AP be continuing moderation duties in the future? His take-no-prisoners style better provides for easy outs.

Last edited:
Reactions: tim
This could hamper my ability to transition to new and exciting usernames/avatars without technically becoming a sockpuppeteer or having to request a membership deletion. Will you be carrying on with the AP tradition of banning individuals for, say, threatening other members with physical violence or calling for genocide and holocausts on ethnic minorities? I'm already getting bored with Bro's Badass Neighbor. My popular zebra family of avatars (Zebros™), which include past forum favorites such as Bro and Bro's Older Brother, tend to last little more than a couple of weeks due to their inability to provide real, on-topic constructive content. Though I doubt with your leniency and democratic approach to forum administration this will add up to a ban-worthy offense all by itself. Will AP be continuing moderation duties in the future? His take-no-prisoners style better provides for easy outs.

You're not a new member come here to disrupt the forum. You're a longtime member with new, obvious identities come here to disrupt the forum.

There's a difference.

Back