What are you listening to?

S

Sciborg_S_Patel

For all the songs that aren't spiritual no matter how much I might try to stretch the definition of that word. ;)

Claudio's able to go pretty high in this one. not as high as some of the SSTB stuff, but one can imagine how taxing it would be to maintain a falsetto like that for years. It also doesn't help that he (at least used to) smokes.

Claudio's able to go pretty high in this one. not as high as some of the SSTB stuff, but one can imagine how taxing it would be to maintain a falsetto like that for years. It also doesn't help that he (at least used to) smokes.

Never heard them before - sounds great. Have to look up some of their material. Thx.

My taste in music spans over the whole spectrum of genres, with the motto that; a good song is a good song is a good song.
No genre is "safe" from me. ;)

Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven

Moonlight Serenade- Glenn Miller

Moonglow - Benny Goodman

Dancing In The Moonlight - Thin Lizzy

I can tell you this; I cant dance for shit. But for some reason I feel that I have danced to music like this - and I can feel the immense joy from doing so, so bad that I can almost taste it. If I have one reincarnated bone in my body, it would be from this era - and that bone rattles every time I hear music like this. :)

Louis Prima - Sing,Sing,Sing (With a Swing)

Count Basie - Shout And Feel It (Swing Kids)

Billy Banks - It Don't Mean A Thing

Swingtime in the Rockies - Benny Goodman

Glenn Miller - In The Mood

Back