What does Mod+ mean?

You are missing the point. The point is to use a derogatory term, not discuss whether the term is applied appropriately. Discussing whether the term is applied appropriately is something CDers would do. Craig is not a CDer.

Linda

You mean like the way pseudo-skeptics have been using derogatory terms for years towards proponents??? Woooo, anyone?

You are missing the point. The point is to use a derogatory term, not discuss whether the term is applied appropriately.

Didn't miss it, thought it was implied! Still, I wanted to lead things in a more constructive direction.

Arguing dogmatism with dogmatic people? Good God, No. I have more important things to do.

To be clear, while my post was in response to yours, I meant it as a general suggestion to the forum, to see if there are people who are interested in doing so, I didn't really expect you to be one of them, though I'm confident you would benefit from it.

I'm not suggesting a thread where everyone just accuses each other of being dogmatic, that wouldn't be productive at all.

To be clear, while my post was in response to yours, I meant it as a general suggestion to the forum, to see if there are people who are interested in doing so, I didn't really expect you to be one of them, though I'm confident you would benefit from it.

I'm not suggesting a thread where everyone just accuses each other of being dogmatic, that wouldn't be productive at all.

I'm not either. I just intend to keep things clear cut so that the rules are unambiguous and everyone understands them.

Back