Where did Craig go?

I'm just saying that the fact that Craig left the forum because he's been hired by comedy central to do a special is pretty impressive, no matter what you think of comedy central. For a comedian like Craig, it's still a pretty big deal.

The fact that you still believe that Craig has been hired by CC is funnier than anything that he has done so far.

Last edited:
I suspect Far.From.Here was being a touch sarcastic in his post.

Chuck. Look what you've done....

I think it's pretty telling that you feel the need to try and cut Craig down when he is flying high and being recognized by the industry. Have you ever been on TV? Didn't think so. Try and not wear your pseudo-skeptical badge for once and just appreciate someone who is living his dream and being handsomely rewarded for it.

I think it's pretty telling that you feel the need to try and cut Craig down when he is flying high and being recognized by the industry. Have you ever been on TV? Didn't think so. Try and not wear your pseudo-skeptical badge for once and just appreciate someone who is living his dream and being handsomely rewarded for it.

??? I for one wish him tremendous success in his current path of choice. But the comment made about CC was sarcasm.

I have been convinced that LTA is using sarcasm as well. It's a sarcasm switcharooney!

Coming up next: Craig's cat vs. Pavlov's dog

I didn't get it at first, I thought it looked a bit like Prince Andrew ...and then like one of those coloured patterns of dots that you stare at ....it cleared into Alex mixed with Andy P.

I didn't get it at first, I thought it looked a bit like Prince Andrew ...and then like one of those coloured patterns of dots that you stare at ....it cleared into Alex mixed with Andy P.
Lol! My first thought was "man, that poor guy is really ugly".

Reactions: tim
Back