Where is everyone from?

Why do people say they're from Chicago when they're actually from the suburbs? You probably live in the suburbs like a bitch. It doesn't matter anyway because the entire metro area sucks. Damn fib.
I live in Chicago, and who are you calling me a bitch? You have some kind of problem?

What wrong with the burbs of Chicago?

Nothing a lot of people from the surrounding suburbs claim they are from Chicago, then they kind of act like what is happening in parts of the city happens to them. I live in the actually city have family all over the states and the country I can move around.
Cook County has some of the nicest richest suburbs up north

Nothing a lot of people from the surrounding suburbs claim they are from Chicago, then they kind of act like what is happening in parts of the city happens to them. I live in the actually city have family all over the states and the country I can move around.
Cook County has some of the nicest richest suburbs up north

Cook county does have some of the richest suburbs I have been in . I used to spend a lot of time in Schamburg and surrounding areas when I resided in Northern IL

Cook county does have some of the richest suburbs I have been in . I used to spend a lot of time in Schamburg and surrounding areas when I resided in Northern IL

It does, what made you move from Illinois? The Taxes? lol

It does, what made you move from Illinois? The Taxes? lol

I loved paying the 9 percent sales tax lol . I have lived in several states . FL,KY,IS ,IL. I moved because the area I lived in was nice but not a lot of opportunities. So I moved back to where I live now .

I live in Chicago, and who are you calling me a bitch? You have some kind of problem?

Don't take him seriously Baccarat. "Lead Forum ..." had participated in the forum many times before, using various different aliases and yanking people's chains in the process.

Reactions: Red
Don't take him seriously Baccarat. "Lead Forum ..." had participated in the forum many times before, using various different aliases and yanking people's chains in the process.
I know I doubt he would meet me in Chicago anyway ;)

Krasivyj-Nizhnij-Novgorod.jpg

0_8901b_eb1f1338_orig

67.jpg

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.

And, interestingly, no one but me yet had provided some photos forom their living places. Would be much more visual and aesthetic. Encourage eveyone else to follow my example!

Last edited:
I know I doubt he would meet me in Chicago anyway ;)
I love Chicago. I used to work in the River North area and play in a local rock band where we used to practice in Lincoln Park. Now ... with a family, I don't go there much anymore however. Good times though.

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.

And, interestingly, no one but me yet had provided some photos forom their living places. Would be much more visual and aesthetic. Encourage eveyone else to follow my example!

Looks beautiful wouldn't mind living out that way

I love Chicago. I used to work in the River North area and play in a local rock band where we used to practice in Lincoln Park. Now ... with a family, I don't go there much anymore however. Good times though.

River North and Lincoln Park are both nice a bit too yuppie for me, but I understand it. I use to hang out at lincoln Park on weekends (seldom) hit up a few bars, but the scene got tiring and I stopped going out much altogether. Lincoln Park and Wrigley still have that college kid nightlife aura. Depaul is right there so it makes sense

Back