Who Wants to Fight Me?

I am a pussy...

• Total voters
I am amazed that members I considered to be serious contributers to this Forum, responded to such a inappropriate and facile challenge

There are always people like you who will invariably make some sort of pathetic comment like this in one of my threads. It's to be expected. Now fuck off.

You'd be correct, except that you're forgetting one thing...

TEEN WOLF!

And don't even try to convince me that a movie essentially about Marty McFly as a basketball playing werewolf isn't awesome.

You lose.

Are you done embarassing yourself yet?

No. I'm having too much fun. I didn't see Teen Wolf. I was already an adult when it came out. It is therefore disqualified.

I'm going to delete all my comments I've written today over in that autism telepathy thread. It's the right thing to do. I got semi-serious for a few posts and was not myself. I am a mean person who was overly hard on Max. It was inappropriate. I am also a hypocrite. I should be shunned and exiled. I'm an idiot.

Counterpoint?

Don't despair too much. It got referenced on an episode of Family Guy that I watched. So there's that.

I have a personal rule now. If it's not on Netflix it doesn't exist.

I subscribed to netflix simply because I had a super strong hankering to see 'The Edge' again. It wasn't on their list of movies. I just assumed it would be. Turns out they don't have much. Not bad for 8 bucks a month though. I still need to see The Edge. Such an awesome movie.

I'm going to delete all my comments I've written today over in that autism telepathy thread. It's the right thing to do. I got semi-serious for a few posts and was not myself. I am a mean person who was overly hard on Max. It was inappropriate. I am also a hypocrite. I should be shunned and exiled. I'm an idiot.

Counterpoint?

He's being an ass. He had it coming. While my language isn't as strong, it doesn't mean that I don't agree.

He's being an ass. He had it coming. While my language isn't as strong, it doesn't mean that I don't agree.

The funny thing is... you ever notice how Max takes criticism of his ideas? He doesn't even register it.

I don't seriously consider any of his ideas, based simply on his theory behind NDE, which is the most laughably ridiculous and nonsensical idea I've ever come across regarding anomalous cognition. I don't like to judge people based on a single theory they might have, but if it comes down to me having to put some time into pondering one of his assertions-- I think I'll pass.

The funny thing is... you ever notice how Max takes criticism of his ideas? He doesn't even register it.

I don't seriously consider any of his ideas, based simply on his theory behind NDE, which is the most laughably ridiculous and nonsensical idea I've ever come across regarding anomalous cognition. I don't like to judge people based on a single theory they might have, but if it comes down to me having to put some time into pondering one of his assertions-- I think I'll pass.

He's on his own planet. Like so many skeptics he tends to confuse his thoughts with the truth.

I subscribed to netflix simply because I had a super strong hankering to see 'The Edge' again. It wasn't on their list of movies. I just assumed it would be. Turns out they don't have much. Not bad for 8 bucks a month though. I still need to see The Edge. Such an awesome movie.

They actually have quite a lot, but they don't show you everything because as you watch stuff, they tend to show you similar shows. My wife and I have different profiles and she has shows on hers I've never seen. I tend to watch the Man's Holy Trinity of B: Blood, boobs and bullets

Counterpoint?
Nah, you nailed it.

Back