Who Wants to Fight Me?

I am a pussy...

• Total voters
Pick a topic. Pick an argument. Pick a position and I'll take the opposing one.

I will kick your ass.

Let's get this started. I'm ready anytime.

Halloween 1, 2, and maybe H20 are the only ones that deserve to be regarded as canon. The other ones were too convoluted and Rob Zombie's remakes were pure ass.

Deep Space Nine is the best Star Trek.

Avengers is a weak film with enough dazzle and quips to make you think it's good.

Sciborg_S_Patel is the only real skeptic on this forum.

Deep Space Nine is the best Star Trek.

Avengers is a weak film with enough dazzle and quips to make you think it's good.

Sciborg_S_Patel is the only real skeptic on this forum.

Hahaha!! Deep Space 9!! Shut the fuck up! Is that a joke?!

Here's an opinion that's not completely idiotic and retarded:
Star Trek IV The Voyage Home was not only the best Star Trek movie ever made, but one of the best movies ever made, period.

I'll deal with more of Sciborg's nonsense in a bit. I'm going to go eat a snack and enjoy a refreshing beverage.

Haha! You guys suck!

So what's your point, dickface? I'm not just gonna sit here and punch the wind. Better state your position, retard.
My argument is that H3,4,5,6,8, and the Rob Zombie remakes aren't really worth watching if one wants to get the best Halloween experience. In fact, I'll even go as far as to say that if one wants the best experience of the Halloween series, they should only watch the original and leave it there. All other attempts to develop a story behind Michael are poorly executed and kill the sense of mystery and terror surrounding the character that the first movie generated.

My argument is that H3,4,5,6,8, and the Rob Zombie remakes aren't really worth watching if one wants to get the best Halloween experience. In fact, I'll even go as far as to say that if one wants the best experience of the Halloween series, they should only watch the original and leave it there. All other attempts to develop a story behind Michael are poorly executed and kill the sense of mystery and terror surrounding the character that the first movie generated.

Which one was the one where someone is in a jacuzzi and Michael comes along and cranks up the temperature and then drowns the victim in the boiling water (??) as it peels the flesh off his face?.. I need to know that information before I'm able to begin a proper debate.

Which one was the one where someone is in a jacuzzi and Michael comes along and cranks up the temperature and then drowns the victim in the boiling water (??) as it peels the flesh off his face?.. I need to know that information before I'm able to begin a proper debate.
That was Halloween 2, at least I think. But it was a lady

Nope. (Don't get me wrong though, Cisco wasn't the best commander/captain.)

To be honest, the reason you're losing this debate against me is because you like the shows. Star Trek as a television series has always pretty much sucked.
The movies are where it's at. I'm sorry, but you've lost this round. Would you like to pick another topic?

Wrong! It was 'From Dusk 'Til Dawn.' Do you have any other crappy opinions you'd like to share, or do you have to go practice for the special olympics now? Idiot.
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Dusk till dawn was an uncreative, commercial p.o.s. except for Cheech Marin, who can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Dave? Dave?

Back