Why CDC whistleblower revelations about vaccines and autism never made headlines, and what that mean

Fail to see what a person's dietary preferences have to do with it. The point is that what a person admits inside their body is their own damn decision and not their employers.
What reason would there be to fight against a likely harmless vaccine if at the same time you continued to voluntarily eat the poison that is almost universally present in processed foods.

Fail to see what a person's dietary preferences have to do with it. The point is that what a person admits inside their body is their own damn decision and not their employers.
Does your employer decide your working hours? Your wage? The work you do? What drugs you can consume?

Your employer makes all kinds of decisions about what you do. If you don't like that then your are FREE to find other employment or better yet create your own employment.

It's the principle of it. Someone insisting on me undergoing medical treatment against my will is a red line for me.

What reason would there be to fight against a likely harmless vaccine if at the same time you continued to voluntarily eat the poison that is almost universally present in processed foods.

Does your employer decide your working hours? Your wage? The work you do? What drugs you can consume?

Your employer makes all kinds of decisions about what you do. If you don't like that then your are FREE to find other employment or better yet create your own employment.
I have a contract. If my employer did not insist at the start of my employment that I submit to vaccines then he can't just change the contract unilaterally to require them. This is the point.

Has your mortgage company insisted you get medical treatment against your will? How interesting.
You are being facetious. I have said from the beginning that we need to pick our battles. If you don't have children or a mortgage then it may be fine to jeopardize your employment by refusing a vaccine that is almost certainly harmless given the enormous amount of people who receive it every year.

Does my wife want to be meaninglessly immunized each year? No. Of course not. But she works in health care. She spent over $60,000 on training in order to be able to do this medically related job. She has invested a decade in gaining experience in her field.

Please by all means choose to place your employment in peril over a mostly harmless vaccine if you chose. I have said that from the beginning. Please feel free to chose. We are all free to chose. That is what remains so powerfully amazing about this country. Please allow your employer the freedom to fire you as well.

I have a contract. If my employer did not insist at the start of my employment that I submit to vaccines then he can't just change the contract unilaterally to require them. This is the point.
I bet if you look at your contract it says explicitly that you may be fired for any reason or no reason at all. That is the reality we all live with.

She works in the IT department at a hospital and does not have regular contact with patients. Everyone else in the IT department gave in and got immunized except for one co-worker who is a Jehovah's Witness; they accepted his religious exemption form.

I have some good friends in the JW community and I raised an eyebrow here. From Wikipedia:

In 1952, The Watchtower stated: "The matter of vaccination is one for the individual that has to face it to decide for himself. Each individual has to take the consequences for whatever position and action he takes toward a case of compulsory vaccination, doing so according to his own conscience and his appreciation of what is for good health and the interests of advancing God's work. And our Society cannot afford to be drawn into the affair legally or take the responsibility for the way the case turns out."[10]

As your wife works in a medically related field presumably she had some inkling that she would have to agree to vaccination before she parted with the $60,000 for her training.

And no, I may not be fired for no reason at all. In my jurisdiction we have something called 'wrongful dismissal'. If my employer tries to change my contract at will and fire me for non compliance then I will have them at a tribunal quicker than they can blink and they will be paying me compensation.

As your wife works in a medically related field presumably she had some inkling that she would have to agree to vaccination before she parted with the $60,000 for her training.

And no, I may not be fired for no reason at all. In my jurisdiction we have something called 'wrongful dismissal'. If my employer tries to change my contract at will and fire me for non compliance then I will have them at a tribunal quicker than they can blink and they will be paying me compensation.

Don't let Far.From.Here's age and jaded outlook on life dampen your ideals. Are you in a union?

..... by refusing a vaccine that is almost certainly harmless given the enormous amount of people who receive it every year.

How would they even know that it's harmless? I'm talking specifically about it causing conditions in the long term. How would epidemiologists be able to disentangle the variables to study the effects over the long term? Particularly as the flu vaccine is different every year.

This is the sort of statement that winds me up more than any other subject.

I worked in the airline world and used to hear this frequently. Meanwhile all the ops directors of the airlines met now and again over a days golf and drinks and agree between them all sorts of ways to keep the employees 'where they belong'. A gentlemans agreement, you understand, nothing written down. (Allegedly :mad:) :D

I'm making a guess. I'm hedging my bets. Everyday I am bombarded with things that can have their effects in the short or long term.

Listen. I'm glad you are fighting your fight in Britain, where evidently worker's rights are very different than here in the States. We all literally sign a paper that says we can be let go at any time for any reason. Unless as Malf says you are in a strong union. People who make waves at work here are let go. Maybe not immediately, but almost certainly eventually. Job cuts are everpresent in almost every sector and employers relish using those circumstances to cull troublemakers from the herd.

I do think it is important for people to stand up to issues like this. For some it just isn't a practical possibility. And that's not to say we are allowing ourselves to slip on that terrible slide towards nazism, one injection at a time. At least I like to think not.

This is the sort of statement that winds me up more than any other subject.

I worked in the airline world and used to hear this frequently. Meanwhile all the ops directors of the airlines met now and again over a days golf and drinks and agree between them all sorts of ways to keep the employees 'where they belong'. A gentlemans agreement, you understand, nothing written down. (Allegedly :mad:) :D
I'm not happy about that reality either. But it is a reality. The worker's position now in America is "Be glad you have a job. Quit complaining." We have succumbed to the awesome power of our corporate overlords.

The best way to avoid this is still to start one's own business.

I'm not happy about that reality either. But it is a reality. The worker's position now in America is "Be glad you have a job. Quit complaining." We have succumbed to the awesome power of our corporate overlords.

The best way to avoid this is still to start one's own business.

That may be true, but I couldn't afford an aeroplane.

The vaccine insert states possible harmful side effects. Additionally, the long term negative effects of vaccination are obscured because vaccine makers cannot be sued and because... well see the original topic of this thread... there is faulty and incomplete information out there.

I ignored it because I thought it was an irrelevant argument. But yes, we do try to eat very healthy. She doesn't eat sugar (I like a cookie every now and then). We don't have a lot of time to cook for ourselves, but we do try to buy top quality healthy ingredients and eat at healthy restaurants. I intend to eventually plant a garden, but just moved in the last year and there's been a lot going on so haven't had the time. We don't drink soda. We try to avoid processed foods. Neither of us smoke. We drink occasionally.

People's full and unrestrained right for the sovereign ownership of their own bodies and minds, and protection from anyone intending to mess with them without their consent, is probably the most fundamental "human right" possible - the only one which is equally fundamental is people's right to transform their own bodies and minds voluntarily, with the help of any individuals, communities and organisations with whom they make a consensual agreement for a participation in such a transformation.

That's why I'm 100% anti-coercion and pro-choice in all and any medical and mental controversy: we have innumerable theories, practices and groups who would want to impose their standards of "health", physical or mental, on a whole society and on an any particular person; but the individual freedom to make a choice cannot be sacrificed for any of them. Theoretical models, practical methods and social networks come and pass, but the primary freedom of selfhood, of entitiy granted with the freedom of will and choice, is permanent. Mandatory vaccination and forced psychiatric drugging is as much a violation of this will as the war on (recreational) drugs.

I have a little more faith in America now! The EEOC representative took up her claim and is mediating. Papers will be served tomorrow. Also, the administration at the hospital caved and begrudgingly accepted her exemption form so she won't lose pay or lose her job for the time being. :)

Last edited:
That's good news. :)

The reason I am fairly vociferous about this is because my employers recently tried to make me have a Hep B jab. I am not a medic, do not work with blood or in a clinical setting or with populations who are likely to be infected. As the requirement is utterly nonsensical to me, I refused to have the jab. Luckily they caved in and have agreed to issue me with the occupational health certificate that I need to be able to continue in my job.

Back