Why Evil Matters -- Aeon Byte

Alex

Administrator
one of my fav, fav podcasters!

Why Evil Matters
by Miguel Conner | Dec 26, 2020 | 1 comment
Why-Evil-Matters-with-Alex-Tsakiris-1080x675.jpg

We discuss the nature of iniquity, including why modern culture seems to overlook or misdiagnose the forces of evil. Our exploration will take us to the realms of spiritual wickedness and the darkest depths of today’s society. However, going into the heart of darkness will reveal the illumination we need to thrive, found in alternative science and timeless mysticism.
Astral Guest – Alex Tsakiris, author of Why Evil Matters.

https://thegodabovegod.com/why-evil-matters/

...going into the heart of darkness will reveal the illumination we need

With sadness, I agree. I wish this wasn't necessary for a full understanding, but it is.

I very much enjoyed this interview. Thank you Alex!

I'd forgotten about Allen Dulles' relationship with Carl Jung. That's big. I heard about this many years ago, but forgot it because at the time I did not know how important this relationship was to arriving our current situation.

I hope you and Miguel expound upon this more in the future.

Thank you for helping expose Peter Lavenda's decades-long propaganda agenda. Few do.

In my opinion Tom DeLonge is an unwitting dupe, well-intentioned, but too deep in now to back out after he realizes this.

I hope you will interview Jason Horsely again. I tried his podcast, but it's too unfocused to be of use.

I'd forgotten about Allen Dulles' relationship with Carl Jung. That's big. I heard about this many years ago, but forgot it because at the time I did not know how important this relationship was to arriving our current situation.
agreed

Thank you for helping expose Peter Lavenda's decades-long propaganda agenda. Few do.
funny... It's one of those things that took me a long time to really accept... but now that I have it seems so obvious.

Back