Why is the idea that UFOs are a "psychic" phenomenon so prevalent?

Why is the "nuts and bolts" explanation being abandoned by so many in favor of this other explanation? And what is the explanation? What is some good recommended literature/videos on the topic and what are your thoughts?

Why is the "nuts and bolts" explanation being abandoned by so many in favor of this other explanation? And what is the explanation? What is some good recommended literature/videos on the topic and what are your thoughts?
I can do no better than refer you to a Grant Cameron interview here - who has been on a similar journey to my own.
I would simply say that it's not necessarily one or the other but it's the same spectrum.
One can merge into the other...

I can do no better than refer you to a Grant Cameron interview here - who has been on a similar journey to my own.
I would simply say that it's not necessarily one or the other but it's the same spectrum.
One can merge into the other...
Perfect, thanks much

And something here I've just come across which may seem unrelated but isn't as you'll see if you give it a listen.

redfern
And I noticed this new conference seems to be following a similar - it's interdimensional - theme.
bigfoot conference http://www.thomsquatch.com/
thats actually perfect for me thanks. I'll give it a listen. I've always thought that there was something "paranormal" about bigfoot. The stories and the people sound and seem so credible, but theres no physical evidence, and there SHOULD be physical evidence of such a creature if it exists.

Albert Einstein and his theory of relativity made it much harder for aliens to travel to Earth. As I've explained in great detail, aliens would have to have extrordinary access to laws of physics for them to travel many lightyears in a reasonable time period. If theyou are coming here, they are millenia ahead of us.

Which they very well could be, if they are material beings. They could actually be millions of years ahead of us concievably.
That's where were at. It just takes a LOT of technological ability to get around relativity. I can totally explain what it would look like, but I can't do the experiment. :(.