why science is wrong… about almost everything — review by Society for Psychical Research

Discussion in 'Why Science Is Wrong... About Almost Everything' started by alex.tsakiris, Jan 12, 2015.

1. David Cardill

David Cardill Member

Well, you took that well, I'll give you that.

However, before you write off everything I've said by injecting your own (ego) questions, how about we follow the format where I have already asked you a question, and before I am to just drop everything I've said and answer this query from you, you answer my question first, since, I asked my question first?

What is the cause of death when blue stains show up in the mouth of an animal?

2. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

Well for God's sake, how do I know, but it isn't likely to be anything to do with it being 0.8 C hotter than in 1880, is it? My guess would be that they have found some sort of poisonous mushroom that unfortunately tasted rather good (or gave them an interesting high)!

David

3. Scientists: Crows don't use cars to crack walnuts.
    http://people.wm.edu/~dacris/pdfs/crows_as_nutcrackers.pdf

Youtube: Crow filmed using a car to crack a walnut.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  4. David Cardill

David Cardill Member

Well, perhaps you should tell me first WHY it is warmer today than it was in 1880. It may very well be one in the same reason, I don't know why you believe that it is 0.8 C warmer today. Do you have a good reason as to why it is 0.8 C warmer today than it was in 1880?

And your reason can not be: because Sauron branded my hide with "0.8 above 1880"

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018