William Ramsey, The Satanic Panic Head Fake |463|

1) Do you think there is an extended realm of consciousness? I am fairly sure this is real.

2) Do you think that rituals involving the evil parts of that realm sometimes involve abuse of children - or indeed motivate such abuse? I think this is likely.

3) In what way (if any) do you think this is linked with Hollywood and/or politics?

Those are Good Questions. I predict you will receive no answer from "Crystal Shadow".

One that stood out to me was his reference to the "Witch of En'dor" in the Old Testament. Modern translations refer to her as the "The Medium of En'dor" and she's actually mentioned in a somewhat positive light. Per the story, it was a corrupt leader, Saul who had banished all Mediums, threatening them to death, who came to her. He came in disguise, hoping to trick her into giving him a reading because he was desperate about his fate. She revealed his identity and stated her fears about it, but Saul promised that no harm would come to her. After receiving his assurances, the Medium connected with Saul's predecessor, the deceased Samuel, as Saul had requested. The news he received wasn't good, but that's another story.
thx Mark. point take. I was really impressed by William's ability to accept push back on Christianity in general... that said I didn't feel I could get too far into biblical nitty-gritty.

I think you can see where I'm coming from in my interview with atwill #464

What usually irks me about peoples haranguing over all assortments of issues.... immigration, gender, economic systems, jobs, etc etc etc.... is that time marches on and things WILL change and will be normal for the people living in those times and to the point that probably in just a mere hundred, two hundred years or so, life will be unrecognizable to us in the here and now.
Especially now in the beginnings of increasingly rapid tech advances. Gender? Genetic engineering is soon gonna throw all that crap right out the window. Read a sc-fi story where 'people' changed their gender(s) and appearances like changing outfits, lol. I doubt there will be much in the way what you'd recognize as human in a few hundred. Probably won't even be a US as you know it, or capitalism, or anything you're familiar with today. Only thing stopping that juggernaut is if we bomb ourselves back to the stone age, heh

Last edited:
is that time marches on and things WILL change and will be normal for the people living in those times and to the point that probably in just a mere hundred, two hundred years or so, life will be unrecognizable to us in the here and now.
... and? People in those future times will be griping over something else. There's a saying: the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Point being people up in arms now mostly are about things that they'll be long dead and gone by the time if any those fears come true. Worried Mexicans will entirely overrun the entire US? If you're alive now , you'll be long long gone, lol.
Besides, every negative human traits would be engineered out by then, heh. Whatever humans evolve into will be by mans own hand and at an enormously accelerated rate.
I gotta laugh when people now think its still gonna be mommy and daddy with 2 kids, 2 cars, what you understand a job to be, watching football on sunday, and a white picket fence for all eternity. Hell, even start trek is baloney.... people driving a spaceship as if it were an aircraft carrier or something. Au contraire ... by that time what was once a biological human will be the spaceship itself, lol.

...fact that someone like Epstein could set up an island for paedophilia - ...does suggest there is something pretty evil in the political classes. Sitting on the fence is often the best.

I disagree. Fence-sitters are what allow this Evil to continue and grow.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

It's very true. You have a duty to leave the world a better place than you found it by combating Evil to the best of your ability at every opportunity.

Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew, Lord Mountbatten, Alister Crowley, Edward VII, and Winston Churchill are only the tip of the iceberg. We should have Zero Tolerance for the horrors they created.

I disagree. Fence-sitters are what allow this Evil to continue and grow.

I'm sure you've heard the phrase “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

It's very true. You have a duty to leave the world a better place than you found it by combating Evil to the best of your ability at every opportunity.

Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew, Lord Mountbatten, Alister Crowley, Edward VII, and Winston Churchill are only the tip of the iceberg. We should have Zero Tolerance for the horrors they created.

I didn't mean sitting on the fence regarding the evil of paeophilia! I meant sitting on the fence as to which side is telling the truth. To me the idea that people commit these awful acts is coneceivable, but equally it is conceivable that others accuse them falsely or out of a sort of moral panic.

People may sit on the fence because they are genuinely unsure which side is right.

Basically you are forgetting that if you don't sit on the fence for a while, you don't know for sure who are the baddies. That is why we have a justice system, without it you get trial by lynch mob - and unfortunately the US is close to that.

Think for a moment about the Salem witch trials. They sent a fair few women to a terrible death for, at most, dabbling in a little magic.

David

I didn't mean sitting on the fence regarding the evil of paeophilia! I meant sitting on the fence as to which side is telling the truth.

I apologize David. I misunderstood what you were saying. My fault.

I accidentally fell down the Conspiracy Theory rabbit hole in 1998 while sitting around the campfire at a motorcycle rally. My friend in the I.T. business said my cable TV box reported what television shows I watched back to the cable company.

I actually felt sorry for the uneducated fool. I had a graduate degree from a world-class university. He had no degree. I set out to educate him about how Conspiracy Theories like this one regarding my cable box are the sad symptom of an uneducated mind by proving him wrong.

I spent the next 21 years being amazed at how miseducated and deceived I was. I gave up the study last year because it has no end.

In that time I learned that Elite Pedophile networks definitely do exist, and do have a major influence on all levels of government and politics. The only question is how major.

They sent a fair few women to a terrible death for, at most, dabbling in a little magic.

I learned from studying Conspiracy for decades that you must carefully and fairly consider both sides of every narrative by playing Devil's Advocate. This is the only way to get closer to Truth.

For example, most people would laugh at the idea considering both sides of the Salem Witch Trials narrative. I bet you will.

To be fair, you must. Posit that those were women doing evil things and the courts executed them for valid reasons. Consider it.

Yesterday I ran across this silly YouTube channel. It turns Conspiracy into vapid entertainment for mid-wits. Check out their bit on Salem...

My reaction to this interview with Ramsey is there is little regard given to the survivors of ritual Satanic abuse. Investigating the depths of the sexual depravity of the wealthy and powerful is valuable...within limits. I know enough about Crowley to avoid him and his work. I had a Thoth tarot deck in the 1980s. After working with it for a year or two intermittently, I came to understand it was dark magic and discarded it. Since then, I have work with a single deck published in 1984 which is highly attuned to my field. I don't believe there's value in mucking around with evil.

In my clinical practice I work will all sorts of people who have been victims and perpetrators of evil: Satanic ritual abuse and cults, genocide, ethnic cleansing, and so on. I agree with Alex that the depths of evil are extreme and woven into the fabric of both Christianity and Science. At present, I am teaching a class, Science, Myth, Magic & Mystery that is a deep dive into fields of extended consciousness.

In this work, I practice magic, and sometimes wizardry. It is powerful work and can be deeply healing. If there's a message to share on this board, it is that it is essential to stay connected with light when one dives into the darkness. When I take someone on a deep dive into the origins of their trauma and abuse, it is my responsibility that they return whole having received benefit that supports their healthy connection with life. This is not material to explore casually out of curiosity. It is life and death for many people and needs to handled with great care.

I had a Thoth tarot deck in the 1980s. After working with it for a year or two intermittently, I came to understand it was dark magic and discarded it.

I know a number of thoroughly decent people who use the Thoth Tarot regularly. However, I also know quite a few (including one academic) who have had such dark experiences with the deck that it put them off occultism all together. Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Last edited:
I know a number of thoroughly decent people who use the Thoth Tarot regularly. However, I also know quite a few (including one academic) who have had such dark experiences with the deck that it put them off occultism all together. Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.
Tarot's just a tool, though.
There's far more import to the interaction between the human and the field than there is to the deck.
I use Rider-Waite mostly, but I do love the Morgan-Greer also.

Can you expand on that observation if possible?

David
Sure, I can try.

In my 35-odd years practising Paganism, I've used many Tarot decks. (I started with the Morgan-Greer and then tried a half-dozen or so more when I lost that one and settled on the Rider-Waite).

In my experience, the connection made to the psi field/deities is made through the practitioner, who then transfers questions and answers to the available tool in her hands - in this case, the Tarot deck.

If the reader doesn't have a problem (or possibly an awareness) of dark intentions surrounding a particular deck, the tool of representation is just that, a tool arranging visual replies to the questions and answers flowing through the reader.
I don't believe that the Toth deck, if someone has faith in it as a screen upon which answers are represented, is inherently dark.

In short, I believe that the energy animating the tool is that of the reader, not that of the deck.

Sure, I can try.

In my 35-odd years practising Paganism, I've used many Tarot decks. (I started with the Morgan-Greer and then tried a half-dozen or so more when I lost that one and settled on the Rider-Waite).

In my experience, the connection made to the psi field/deities is made through the practitioner, who then transfers questions and answers to the available tool in her hands - in this case, the Tarot deck.

If the reader doesn't have a problem (or possibly an awareness) of dark intentions surrounding a particular deck, the tool of representation is just that, a tool arranging visual replies to the questions and answers flowing through the reader.
I don't believe that the Toth deck, if someone has faith in it as a screen upon which answers are represented, is inherently dark.

In short, I believe that the energy animating the tool is that of the reader, not that of the deck.

Well, for one thing, I quite like the idea that symbols can potentially tie in directly to that which they represent. This is, after all, the foundation of classical occultism, isn't it?

So, anyway, would the tarot reader's consciousness, having discerned the relevant info from the PSI field, then affect the randomized process of shuffling the cards, popping out an answer? This would assume all tarot readers are relatively, and quite reliably, psychic, right?

Edit: I'm a Tarot of Marseilles guy.

Well, for one thing, I quite like the idea that symbols can potentially tie in directly to that which they represent. This is, after all, the foundation of classical occultism, isn't it?

So, anyway, would the tarot reader's consciousness, having discerned the relevant info from the PSI field, then affect the randomized process of shuffling the cards, popping out an answer? This would assume all tarot readers are relatively, and quite reliably, psychic, right?

Edit: I'm a Tarot of Marseilles guy.

I think the answer to that is that the process is not random. The reader, if properly hooked in, is shuffling the cards in accordance with what the answer would be. The good readers, anyway.
I don't consider myself as adept as all that - although the process might not be available to my mundane senses - and I put more store in my interpretation of the symbols into the situation at hand. Which is pretty much cold reading, if you will.;)

Edit: substituted "interpretation" for "translation". I seem to have a touch of 'flu and my brain's not entirely earthbound at times.

Last edited:
I think the answer to that is that the process is not random. The reader, if properly hooked in, is shuffling the cards in accordance with what the answer would be. The good readers, anyway.
I don't consider myself as adept as all that - although the process might not be available to my mundane senses - and I put more store in my interpretation of the symbols into the situation at hand. Which is pretty much cold reading, if you will.;)

Edit: substituted "interpretation" for "translation". I seem to have a touch of 'flu and my brain's not entirely earthbound at times.

Is it possible to ask the same question repeatedly - or to scatter repeats of the question through other work? I am wondering how consistent this process is.

David

Is it possible to ask the same question repeatedly - or to scatter repeats of the question through other work? I am wondering how consistent this process is.

David
It's not objective at all, it's entirely a subjective process. The core question can be put in different terms in serial readings, and perhaps a slightly different take on the reply will be had. The question can be put in seemingly the same terms and a different aspect may present itself.
The question is then considered during meditation or during ritual work with deities or elementals. The answer is always going to be fuzzy, open to numerous interpretations.
It's a process of quizzing the part of the universe known as you - question and answer both arising from the same, unlocalised source.

So: not very consistent at all, or only as much as you mould it to be.:D

It is a process so entirely different to my mundane scientific or mathematical analysis work as to put it in another mode of being altogether. Which may be why I like it.

It's not objective at all, it's entirely a subjective process. The core question can be put in different terms in serial readings, and perhaps a slightly different take on the reply will be had. The question can be put in seemingly the same terms and a different aspect may present itself.
The question is then considered during meditation or during ritual work with deities or elementals. The answer is always going to be fuzzy, open to numerous interpretations.
It's a process of quizzing the part of the universe known as you - question and answer both arising from the same, unlocalised source.

So: not very consistent at all, or only as much as you mould it to be.:D

It is a process so entirely different to my mundane scientific or mathematical analysis work as to put it in another mode of being altogether. Which may be why I like it.

I disagree completely with this but can only answer tomorrow. :):):)

Back