WTF?

malf

... is Sciborg 2.0 even more prolific than the original?

Does anyone keep up with all his posts?

Could he possibly hold down a job?

Is he a team of people or (my preference) a doctorate project to create an algorithm for a psi friendly philosophy bot?

Last edited:
Well whether he is an algorithm or not, he certainly provides a lot of links for us to digest. Many of these are to things that I was unaware of, so I certainly want to thank him for his efforts.

How do you reckon an algorithm processes thanks - it might crash the software!

BTW, you have just started 2 threads with an 'F' in the title, it might be best not to do this too often!

David

To be clear, this thread stands for "What The Flip?".

Motherflipper.
Disregarding that, the report is interesting link. I had to search down the article to find one little caveat:

That “black box”, he says, might be to do with chemical patterns passed on from father to son through a process known as epigenetics.

I mean if he has actual evidence that most families of these unfortunate individuals are dysfunctional, that is one thing, but to use the HGP as evidence seems grossly unreasonable.

All of that is without even thinking about what the filter hypothesis might be telling us about mental problems!

David

... is Sciborg 2.0 even more prolific than the original?

Does anyone keep up with all his posts?

Could he possibly hold down a job?

Is he a team of people or (my preference) a doctorate project to create an algorithm for a psi friendly philosophy bot?

I think he is just a really fast typer.

Sadly it's more mundane than any of the explanations offered.

Someone asked I comeback, so I did & largely posted stuff I read over the past year I was away.

I do like the Psi-friendly AI one though.

Back