-However, there are things we can understand and one thing that is clear to me is that certain things are being withheld from us by somebody(ies).
totally agree... the evidence for this is undeniable.
What I am trying to say though is that this game has rules. It has order. It forms a cohesive whole and so there must be a designer and my key point is that we are not studying phenomena. Again, we are not studying phenomena. Spirit communication comes from somebody. Alien experiencers experience this and not that, so there is somebody choosing what they are to experience. This is chosen and that is not. This weird thing happens and that weird thing doesn't. Somebody is deciding and that somebody seems very, very well informed. (oops - I am ranting again)
- rules/order -- yea, but I suspect they might be a lot different than what we imagine... the dogs analogy comes to mind again.
- designer -- I favor the idea/metaphor that we're all co-creators/designers and that our idea of linear time is mistaken.
- spirit communication -- I agree it comes from somewhere, but maybe their level is just as messed up as ours... maybe they are a level 3 of 100.
- re list of experiences -- agreed there is a strangeness in the fact that the aliens don't land on the White House lawn, but some of the other things you mentioned do occur and get dismissed. so, the whole mess is hard to figure
- someone is deciding -- I agree that at a human level there are some folks who are playing the power/manipulation game at a level far beyond what any of us imagine. I suspect that this might be happening at some other levels as well. I also suspect that at another level this all looks like maya/illusion/silliness.
thx again for tackling this untackleable stuff with me