9/11?

Pardon me if this is in the wrong location - I'm a new user and haven't stumbled upon the "obviously correct" place to post this.

i've heard Alex mention, on several occasions, that "9/11 was an inside job." I assume that there is an episode devoted to this. Is that right? If so, which particular episode is that?

Thank you.

Pardon me if this is in the wrong location - I'm a new user and haven't stumbled upon the "obviously correct" place to post this.

i've heard Alex mention, on several occasions, that "9/11 was an inside job." I assume that there is an episode devoted to this. Is that right? If so, which particular episode is that?

Thank you.

I don’t recall an episode where the evidence was discussed. There was a pretty active thread on 9/11 in the “other stuff” section of the forum.

Never forget… It was an inside job. Office fires don’t melt steel. Steel frame high rises don’t implode at free fall acceleration into their own footprints, and a jumbo jet did not hit the Pentagon. Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan had nothing to do with it while Saudi Arabia and Israel did. The corrupt state thrives on fear and crisis. Patriotism was hijacked and weaponized. All wars are for profit. Our troops were guarding the poppy fields. Osama, an intelligence asset was on dialysis and likely died before 9/11. The American government was conquered long ago and the American people are almost there too, but a thread of the old values, a rebel spirit, a remnant of undomesticated humans remains and will put up a fight. How it goes is in the hands of the gods…

Never forget… It was an inside job. Office fires don’t melt steel. Steel frame high rises don’t implode at free fall acceleration into their own footprints, and a jumbo jet did not hit the Pentagon. Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan had nothing to do with it while Saudi Arabia and Israel did. The corrupt state thrives on fear and crisis. Patriotism was hijacked and weaponized. All wars are for profit. Our troops were guarding the poppy fields. Osama, an intelligence asset was on dialysis and likely died before 9/11. The American government was conquered long ago and the American people are almost there too, but a thread of the old values, a rebel spirit, a remnant of undomesticated humans remains and will put up a fight. How it goes is in the hands of the gods…

Yawn.

I'll let my blacksmith know that conspiracy theorists say that he shouldn't be able to bend heated steel.

Yeah the might of an impacting jet airplane and all of the jet fuel = an office fire. Okee dokee, if you say so

I guess I didn't really see airplanes hitting the building in real time. The clever conspirators made me see illusions.

I guess there is no evil in the world aside from America. Jihadists are actually nice misunderstood people and would never hijack airplanes and weaponize them.

F'ing idiot

The American government was conquered long ago and the American people are almost there too, but a thread of the old values, a rebel spirit, a remnant of undomesticated humans remains and will put up a fight
The calling card of the conspiratorial mindset: it's all about placing oneself in a special, illuminated, even chosen place. All are sheep except me and my fellow theorists. Amazing that this is usually plainly included in their narratives, such as Hurm's above, let alone their inability to see this psychology at play.

Ask him about Sandy Hook. The rabbit hole is infinite.

Watch the fucking Corbett video assholes.
It's great to believe in big brother's fantasies ain't it? Look how well that's turning out. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Watch the fucking Corbett video assholes.
It's great to believe in big brother's fantasies ain't it? Look how well that's turning out. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Why don't you distill the point you are trying to make? Not everyone is going to watch a whole video just to appease your anger.

I find it lazy when people just embed videos and tell people to just 'fucking watch x or y video". It tells me that you don't know the subject matter very well, and are possibly just ending up as the mouth piece for someones viewpoint.

The calling card of the conspiratorial mindset: it's all about placing oneself in a special, illuminated, even chosen place. All are sheep except me and my fellow theorists. Amazing that this is usually plainly included in their narratives, such as Hurm's above, let alone their inability to see this psychology at play.

That and at least a tinge of paranoid personality disorder + living in mom's basement don't know how stuff in the real world works but do watch a lot of movies disorder.

Another is 99 out of 100 pieces of evidence point to explanation A, but conspiracy theorists latch onto the 1 piece that is out of place/doesn't make sense. That becomes their smoking gun. It's like they not only ignore the other 99 point of evidence, but they lack the real world experience to understand that evidence can become garbled. Eyewitness testimony is know to be wildly inaccurate at times. Human memory is imperfect. Some people deliberately make false statement for a host of psychological reasons. Some items reported as facts by one source are reported very differently by another. Conspiracy theorists ignore these realities because they have already made up their minds and are just looking for something ...anything....to proof what they already decided.

Who cares if someone doesn't understand how unique buildings in extremely unique circumstances, collapse? We all saw the airplanes hit the buildings. It is pathologically egotistical to say that just because you don't get how something works, the truth must be some alternative and far fetched story that defies the bulk of the evidence. Yes, yes, yes, some people with a somewhat salient background might support the contrarian story, but they are the minority and we don't know what their motives are. Why assume they are the honest righteous ones and the far greater number of experts are dishonest? Because the outliers confirm the conspiracy theorist's predetermined theory. Ughh….what a mess.

IMO CIA bombs taking down the towers and hitting the Pentagon is as retarded as flat earth. There is no proof of any of that and it defies the evidence that we do have. All we are left with is just the wild imaginations of dolts that don't really know anything the CIA and that can't understand how the buildings pancaked like the condo recently in Florida (fell straight down at the speed of gravity). They just can't accept the solid evidence that building 7 was severely damaged (there's pictures of that for chrissakes) and burned and then collapsed.

Last edited:
Why don't you distill the point you are trying to make? Not everyone is going to watch a whole video just to appease your anger.

I find it lazy when people just embed videos and tell people to just 'fucking watch x or y video". It tells me that you don't know the subject matter very well, and are possibly just ending up as the mouth piece for someones viewpoint.
I actually don't care about masterdebating and really have nothing invested in trying to convince anybody of anything or making unfounded comments.
James Corbett is someone who does his homework, cites all of his sources, quotes actual people involved, so...
His is the world of conspiracy FACT instead of just using terms and labels to dismiss.
You don't have to watch it, if you don't want to. He will have several successive videos laying it all out, "start" to "finish" even though it's just business as usual for things that have been going on for a LONG TIME.
I highly recommend his documentaries you can find (or not) by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
Dive DEEP.
Honestly, I don't care. The next few years are going to be a wild ride. Especially for those with less open minds and hearts.
The truth WILL set us free.

That and at least a tinge of paranoid personality disorder + living in mom's basement don't know how stuff in the real world works but do watch a lot of movies disorder.

Another is 99 out of 100 pieces of evidence point to explanation A, but conspiracy theorists latch onto the 1 piece that is out of place/doesn't make sense. That becomes their smoking gun. It's like they not only ignore the other 99 point of evidence, but they lack the real world experience to understand that evidence can become garbled. Eyewitness testimony is know to be wildly inaccurate at times. Human memory is imperfect. Some people deliberately make false statement for a host of psychological reasons. Some items reported as facts by one source are reported very differently by another. Conspiracy theorists ignore these realities because they have already made up their minds and are just looking for something ...anything....to proof what they already decided.

Who cares if someone doesn't understand how unique buildings in extremely unique circumstances, collapse? We all saw the airplanes hit the buildings. It is pathologically egotistical to say that just because you don't get how something works, the truth must be some alternative and far fetched story that defies the bulk of the evidence. Yes, yes, yes, some people with a somewhat salient background might support the contrarian story, but they are the minority and we don't know what their motives are. Why assume they are the honest righteous ones and the far greater number of experts are dishonest? Because the outliers confirm the conspiracy theorist's predetermined theory. Ughh….what a mess.

IMO CIA bombs taking down the towers and hitting the Pentagon is as retarded as flat earth. There is no proof of any of that and it defies the evidence that we do have. All we are left with is just the wild imaginations of dolts that don't really know anything the CIA and that can't understand how the buildings pancaked like the condo recently in Florida (fell straight down at the speed of gravity). They just can't accept the solid evidence that building 7 was severely damaged (there's pictures of that for chrissakes) and burned and then collapsed.
I think you could well be right about the buildings and that for the most part if not completely it was the aeroplanes that did the damage but to me at least the question is more to do with whether certain individuals in intelligence agencies (there are always twisted individuals) and elsewhere knew about it and let it happen or were somehow more deeply involved.

I actually don't care about masterdebating and really have nothing invested in trying to convince anybody of anything or making unfounded comments.

Well when you come onto a forum to just say "watch the video assholes", what the hell do you expect the response to be? You are clearly trying to convince people of something, but you couldn't even make a point of your own without resorting to an obvious "Immaa back out now and pretend I didn't mean what I actually meant, cos I can't actually defend any of the things I believe in" get out clause.

Because otherwise you are just spamming the forum. I mean, not that it matters anymore now....

I think you could well be right about the buildings and that for the most part at least if not completely it was the aeroplanes that did the damage but to me at least the question is more to do with whether certain individuals in intelligence agencies (there are always twisted individuals) and elsewhere knew about it and let it happen or were somehow more deeply involved.
Yes. That is the one potentially plausible theory. However, there is no proof of it being a deliberate act. Bureaucratic sloth, incompetence and lack of communication between silos - stuff that happens every day in every bureaucracy - explains any missed intelligence.

Now - the invasion of Iraq was clearly a conspiracy to illegally attack another country. That evidence is overwhelming and we all saw the BS dog and pony shows and we have members of the IC that are willing to explain how the real intelligence got altered by a special committee.

Covid is a conspiracy at least as much as it has been politically weaponized.

So, FYI, I do believe there are conspiracies, sometimes. Just 9/11 is not one and Kennedy is not another (once you really understand Oswald and that mafia types like to say all kinds of things, even on death beds, to make themselves look bigger and badder; take all of the different ones confessing to have been involved in killing Hoffa and all of the opposing stories they have offered, even on death beds. The stories cannot all be true)

Well when you come onto a forum to just say "watch the video assholes", what the hell do you expect the response to be? You are clearly trying to convince people of something, but you couldn't even make a point of your own without resorting to an obvious "Immaa back out now and pretend I didn't mean what I actually meant, cos I can't actually defend any of the things I believe in" get out clause.

Because otherwise you are just spamming the forum. I mean, not that it matters anymore now....
Ask him how Silence, Malf and Wesley are doing lol
Dont get pissed off with these fools bro, it's what they want.

Last edited:
And I guess I just noticed something else about conspiracy theories, they make a simple event unnecessarily complex; impossibly complex, really.

Oswald, a disenfranchised nutter (clearly narcissism, borderline personilty disorder/schizoid personality DO/antisocial DO) who tried to defect to the Soviet Union because he was enamored with it. The Soviets rejected him because they saw him as unstable. He wanted to prove himself. He wanted to be seen as a hero to the Soviets. He ordered a cheap but effective rifle (there's even a photo of him posing with it that his wife said is real and that recent analysis has confirmed as real). He takes that rifle and makes three easy shots (easy for anyone, but especially someone with USMC training). One of the shots is deflected by a light post (he wouldn't have seen it come into view in the narrow view of the scope until it was too late). The next two shots hit their target. Magic bullet? I think not. That is ignorance talking. The bullet was deformed on one side (just not the side the conspiracy theorists like to look at). That particular caliber/ammo, though small, was used by poachers to hunt elephants because it wasn't so loud as to scare the herd or tip off a distant game warden and because the long heavy for caliber bullet had a tough jacket and due to tough jacket and long/heavy for caliber, would penetrate deeply into an elephant's head. The heavy jacket means the bullet tends to not deform. Not deforming contributes to deeper penetration.

Why do we need the CIA/Mafia/Cubans/John Birch Society and god knows who else in on this? It only takes one guy to make a simple shot from a window. How exactly are those other entities supposed to have gotten Oswald to do it?

Ruby shot Oswald? So what? Ruby was a known rash actor. He also had a hero complex. That is well documented. Mafia ties? So what. Lot's of people have mafia ties. Coincidence. My father used to have mafia ties. He was a Detroit based lawyer after service in the Marine Corps and did a fair amount of legal work for the Detroit family's legit businesses. We also have intelligence ties. Wow! Maybe I was in on killing Kennedy! Oh wait, I wasn't born yet (probably conceived though). Maybe my Dad was involved and that's why I'm here, as part of the conspiracy, trying to convince people that it was a lone gunman! No proof, but is sure feels that way. It's true! It's true! Feh...

Same with 9/11. All it takes is a few jihadists to hijack some airplanes that they had learned to sufficiently fly. What is so damn challenging to understand about that? Why do we need missile crews/demolition experts/CIA/FBI/media/fire departments/police departments/structural engineers/criminal investigators.....sheesh thousands upon thousands of people in a highly complex and secretive plot to explain what happened?

Last edited:

You'd rather make a poor attempt at psychoanalyzing me than make a factual logical argument. And you apparently don't notice the irony and hypocrisy in your statement which puts me down while placing yourself on the pedestal as special and illuminated enough to diagnose the diseased mind of the conspiracy theorist.

Go ahead... I'll lay on the couch... what's really going on with me? Tell me, doc, why am I so f'ed up in the head?

Well, it seems like people will just believe what they want to believe and the rest be damned. No point in arguing. No point in offering "truth", however relative OR well researched.
Words, words, words. What a waste of time.
Peace out!

I think you could well be right about the buildings and that for the most part if not completely it was the aeroplanes that did the damage but to me at least the question is more to do with whether certain individuals in intelligence agencies (there are always twisted individuals) and elsewhere knew about it and let it happen or were somehow more deeply involved.

We have many lines of evidence confirming melted steel in all 3 high rises which requires temps around 2700 F:
Firefighter testimony, "It looked like a foundry." "You could see molten steel running down the channel rails. Like lava"
Photographic evidence
Video evidence
Giant chunks of formerly molten steel recovered from the wreckage
FEMA reports discussing melted beams
Thermal camera imagery
Iron microspheres present in all samples of dust (indicating thermal molten spray that solidified mid-air)
Many steel framed high rises have burned - some in their entirety... none melted.

We have a known demolition technology that can explain all of this: thermite. As it is more of a quick hot burn it doesn't produce the shockwave and sound of an explosion.

Kerosene or jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. Office fires don't burn hot enough to melt steel. Only a super oxygenated fire can get temps anywhere close to melting, and a super oxygenated fire does not produce thick black smoke which is an indication of a low temp under-oxygenated fire. It is estimated the air temp in the fire zone was 800 to 1200 F and would remain in one area for up to 20 min before exhausting the fuel in that area. There is an enormous amount of thermal mass in those thick steel columns and they were insulated, so the temperature of the steel would be less than the air temp. Yes, even 500 F would start to weaken the steel but this is well below the 2750 F melting point of steel. And consider that for there to be reports of molten steel days later, the temp had to be significantly above the melting point otherwise it would have rapidly solidified. Thermite burns above 5000 F and in addition to melting the beams it cuts through it also has liquid iron as a by product of the reaction.

I don't know why I bother... I didn't want to get back into this yet again.

Back