9/11?

You demonstrate your complete ignorance of the subject with this comment.
Nonsense. The high heat weakening steel brackets + damage to central supports caused by the airplane impacts resulted in a collapse of upper floors, which then pancaked onto lower floors. In this way the buildings fell straight down, much like the condo in Florida fell straight down. There are ample analysis that show this done by solid professionals.

I assume your statement means that I am ignorant of all of the stupid "alternate" (=conspiracy) theories. I've looked at each one. They are based on falsified info and false theories of how things work or don't work. I have a feeling that "knowledge" to you means accepting the stupid and disproven conspiracy theories. A self-fulfilling cycle. Well I know what they are and I reject them, as have all but the fringe elements.

There is no need for thermite in the equation. BTW - you are clearly clueless as to what thermite really is, how it works, etc. It is not what you would use for the job. In fact, demolition teams don't use it to take down large buildings. Has it not occurred to you that if thermite (or whatever) could take down big buildings so well, then demo crews would use it as standard operating procedure. They don't BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T WORK.

There is a show on TV called "Forged in Fire" - watch it sometime; especially the outdoors episodes where they have to build a forge out of coal fires. Getting to high enough temperatures to forge steel is pretty easy. Your confidence that it couldn't happen in the buildings with all of the airplane fuel + combustible materials in the buildings is totally off base. It's nothing more than an uninformed opinion that you have somehow translated into being total unquestionable truth (a classic conspiracy theory move)

Steel didn't need to "melt". It only needed to weaken. Much like my blacksmith who makes horse shoes to fit my horse. He doesn't melt the shoe into molten metal. He heats it until it has become soft enough to bend.

I didn't realize that you're a metallurgist - or are you just repeating something you read that confirms your bias? There are plenty of experts in metallurgy that say what I am saying. Anyhow, the thermite idea is very stupid and it's sad that you don't understand that, but repeat the notion with such confidence.

Ever seen an airplane crash. Thick black smoke, ok?

You're acting as if we didn't all see airplanes hit the buildings. What? I supposed that was done with secret Area 51 holographic projections. You're out of your mind along with all the other 9/11 "truther' nut jobs.

If you presented you theories as questions - like "I'm concerned that the official narrative isn't true because I don't see how xyz could happen, can you help me understand?" that would be acceptable. But you don't. You come out and state that the US government for sure committed mass murder because you know XYZ beyond a shadow of doubt.

Last edited:
Nonsense. The high heat weakening steel brackets + damage to central supports caused by the airplane impacts resulted in a collapse of upper floors, which then pancaked onto lower floors. In this way the buildings fell straight down, much like the condo in Florida fell straight down. There are ample analysis that show this done by solid professionals.

I don't dispute that fires can weaken steel and could have contributed to the initiation of collapse.

I assume your statement means that I am ignorant of all of the stupid "alternate" (=conspiracy) theories. I've looked at each one. They are based on falsified info and false theories of how things work or don't work. I have a feeling that "knowledge" to you means accepting the stupid and disproven conspiracy theories. A self-fulfilling cycle. Well I know what they are and I reject them, as have all but the fringe elements.

Your comments demonstrate a lack of familiarity with the evidence.

There is no need for thermite in the equation. BTW - you are clearly clueless as to what thermite really is, how it works, etc. It is not what you would use for the job. In fact, demolition teams don't use it to take down large buildings. Has it not occurred to you that if thermite (or whatever) could take down big buildings so well, then demo crews would use it as standard operating procedure. They don't BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T WORK.

You can put thermite into a shaped consumable housing which functions to create a nozzle which results in a high pressure stream of thermite which has been demonstrated to cut through steel beams. And if you add sulfur to the mix it cuts like butter. (FEMA found sulfur present in the beams they analyzed)

There is a show on TV called...

I don't watch TV.

It's nothing more than an uninformed opinion that you have somehow translated into being total unquestionable truth (a classic conspiracy theory move)

My opinion is informed by evidence, knowledge, and experience.

Steel didn't need to "melt". It only needed to weaken.

But it did melt. A lot of it did. That's the point.

I didn't realize that you're a metallurgist - or are you just repeating something you read that confirms your bias? There are plenty of experts in metallurgy that say what I am saying. Anyhow, the thermite idea is very stupid and it's sad that you don't understand that, but repeat the notion with such confidence.

I'm a professional engineer and I work with structural steel all the time.

This guy made shaped thermite charges in his shop and back yard and proved that it can be done. Los Alamos Labs also has patents on "nano-thermite" and I'm sure you can imagine that with the virtually unlimited resources of the military industrial complex that someone could figure out how to improve upon what this guy did in his back yard.

You're acting as if we didn't all see airplanes hit the buildings. What? I supposed that was done with secret Area 51 holographic projections. You're out of your mind along with all the other 9/11 "truther' nut jobs.

Planes did hit the towers. What hit the Pentagon was likely a cruise missile.

If you presented you theories as questions - like "I'm concerned that the official narrative isn't true because I don't see how xyz could happen, can you help me understand?" that would be acceptable. But you don't. You come out and state that the US government for sure committed mass murder because you know XYZ beyond a shadow of doubt.

I daresay your opinions are expressed with equal or greater strength and dogmatism than mine.

But your point is noted: Being a condescending arrogant asshole will not win the hearts and minds.

Can't wait for the other Corbett videos.
First one was about the training of soldiers and creation of Saudi Arabia and Al Quaeda. The second will be about 9/11 itself.
The first easiest trail of bullshit to follow is the MONEY. And the insurance juggling scams in the days before. Plus Rumsfeld sticking his foot all the way up his ass into his mouth.
Don't believe everything you see on tv! Or in the movies! CIA has been running that game almost since the inception.
It's, oh so shocking, I know. To think those shifty characters aren't telling the truth. Spin doctors. Salesman. Entertainment media. It's not the "news", unless you consider The Onion and SNL accurate in their portrayal as well...

I don't dispute that fires can weaken steel and could have contributed to the initiation of collapse.

Your comments demonstrate a lack of familiarity with the evidence.

You can put thermite into a shaped consumable housing which functions to create a nozzle which results in a high pressure stream of thermite which has been demonstrated to cut through steel beams. And if you add sulfur to the mix it cuts like butter. (FEMA found sulfur present in the beams they analyzed)

I don't watch TV.

My opinion is informed by evidence, knowledge, and experience.

But it did melt. A lot of it did. That's the point.

I'm a professional engineer and I work with structural steel all the time.

This guy made shaped thermite charges in his shop and back yard and proved that it can be done. Los Alamos Labs also has patents on "nano-thermite" and I'm sure you can imagine that with the virtually unlimited resources of the military industrial complex that someone could figure out how to improve upon what this guy did in his back yard.

Planes did hit the towers. What hit the Pentagon was likely a cruise missile.

I daresay your opinions are expressed with equal or greater strength and dogmatism than mine.

But your point is noted: Being a condescending arrogant asshole will not win the hearts and minds.

Boils down to coulda been this, coulda been that.....

….maybe the CIA brain washed some people into being suicide maniacs with plasma beam cutting tools. They sat in the buildings, waited for the planes to hit and then went to work cutting through the beams (trusses, actually). because, you know, that could be done.

We can imagine all kinds of scenarios about how trusses could be weakened to the point of collapse. All of those imaginings would be idiotic because we all saw the airplanes hit the buildings. It is easy to see how the impacts at 500 mph +/- + huge amounts of jet fuel + wind blowing through gaps where there used to be windows + combustible material in the office building created, basically, a forge environment.

You're sitting there saying "no way it could have gotten that hot" without ever putting it to the test (i.e. build a model out of exactly the same material and design as the towers and apply the same impact generated by the airplanes, the same jet fuel inferno, etc.) - and when plenty of people with the background are saying it did get that hot and explaining how (I suppose the CIA got to them, LOL). So you are speculating purely. Then you cook up some dumb plot involving people installing shaped thermite charges in the towers in advance of the airplane. Who did that? I mean the hands on technicians? How were they wired to explode/ignite? Why risk the plot being revealed or discovered when you are also planning to crash jetliners into the buildings? It's stupid. I'm amazed you can see how much so. It seems to me that you have never been involved in operational planning, let alone plan involving operational security, because your idea sure ain't it.

Last edited:
Pardon me if this is in the wrong location - I'm a new user and haven't stumbled upon the "obviously correct" place to post this.

i've heard Alex mention, on several occasions, that "9/11 was an inside job." I assume that there is an episode devoted to this. Is that right? If so, which particular episode is that?

Thank you.
Are you sorry you started this thread?... A bunch of mud slinging and kicking around sand in the catbox. Good times.
Check out Corbett if you want some well documented information. Instead of just people claiming this or that from the bleachers while spilling soda and popcorn in their laps and needing their diapers changed.
;)

Are you sorry you started this thread?... A bunch of mud slinging and kicking around sand in the catbox. Good times.
Check out Corbett if you want some well documented information. Instead of just people claiming this or that from the bleachers while spilling soda and popcorn in their laps and needing their diapers changed.
;)
Corbett is a nut claiming this or that from the bleachers. Worth checking out to see how demented people deceive themselves and others.

And I guess I just noticed something else about conspiracy theories, they make a simple event unnecessarily complex; impossibly complex, really.

Oswald, a disenfranchised nutter (clearly narcissism, borderline personilty disorder/schizoid personality DO/antisocial DO) who tried to defect to the Soviet Union because he was enamored with it. The Soviets rejected him because they saw him as unstable. He wanted to prove himself. He wanted to be seen as a hero to the Soviets. He ordered a cheap but effective rifle (there's even a photo of him posing with it that his wife said is real and that recent analysis has confirmed as real). He takes that rifle and makes three easy shots (easy for anyone, but especially someone with USMC training). One of the shots is deflected by a light post (he wouldn't have seen it come into view in the narrow view of the scope until it was too late). The next two shots hit their target. Magic bullet? I think not. That is ignorance talking. The bullet was deformed on one side (just not the side the conspiracy theorists like to look at). That particular caliber/ammo, though small, was used by poachers to hunt elephants because it wasn't so loud as to scare the herd or tip off a distant game warden and because the long heavy for caliber bullet had a tough jacket and due to tough jacket and long/heavy for caliber, would penetrate deeply into an elephant's head. The heavy jacket means the bullet tends to not deform. Not deforming contributes to deeper penetration.

Why do we need the CIA/Mafia/Cubans/John Birch Society and god knows who else in on this? It only takes one guy to make a simple shot from a window. How exactly are those other entities supposed to have gotten Oswald to do it?

Ruby shot Oswald? So what? Ruby was a known rash actor. He also had a hero complex. That is well documented. Mafia ties? So what. Lot's of people have mafia ties. Coincidence. My father used to have mafia ties. He was a Detroit based lawyer after service in the Marine Corps and did a fair amount of legal work for the Detroit family's legit businesses. We also have intelligence ties. Wow! Maybe I was in on killing Kennedy! Oh wait, I wasn't born yet (probably conceived though). Maybe my Dad was involved and that's why I'm here, as part of the conspiracy, trying to convince people that it was a lone gunman! No proof, but is sure feels that way. It's true! It's true! Feh...

Same with 9/11. All it takes is a few jihadists to hijack some airplanes that they had learned to sufficiently fly. What is so damn challenging to understand about that? Why do we need missile crews/demolition experts/CIA/FBI/media/fire departments/police departments/structural engineers/criminal investigators.....sheesh thousands upon thousands of people in a highly complex and secretive plot to explain what happened?
Back. And to the left.
Back. And to the left.
Back. And to the left.

If I were Alex, I'd just sit back, smoke a bowl, and laugh my ass off at all of this shit. It sorts itself out.
Trolls trolling trolls. Troll circle jerking. Troll daisy chains.

Good continually emotional driven drivel Nuthill.
You guys are fucking crazy. THE GOVERNMENT MURDERED THOUANDS OF THEIR OWN CITIZENS. THERE WERE NO AIRPLANES. IT WAS ALL MISSILES AND BOMBS IT'S OBVIOUS WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT OUR CRAZY THINKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get help. You don't have to live with delusions and paranoia. There are treatments.

If I were Alex, I'd just sit back, smoke a bowl, and laugh my ass off at all of this shit. It sorts itself out.
Trolls trolling trolls. Troll circle jerking. Troll daisy chains.
smoke less cannabis. it's making you stupid, paranoid and delusional. It isn't accentuating your best thinking.

Boils down to coulda been this, coulda been that.....

Not if you respect... THE SCIENCE.

….maybe the CIA brain washed some people into being suicide maniacs with plasma beam cutting tools. They sat in the buildings, waited for the planes to hit and then went to work cutting through the beams (trusses, actually). because, you know, that could be done.

This is not at all what I'm claiming... an idiotic strawman.

We can imagine all kinds of scenarios about how trusses could be weakened to the point of collapse. All of those imaginings would be idiotic because we all saw the airplanes hit the buildings. It is easy to see how the impacts at 500 mph +/- + huge amounts of jet fuel + wind blowing through gaps where there used to be windows + combustible material in the office building created, basically, a forge environment.

The towers were specifically designed to withstand impacts from planes. If you respect the laws of physics there is no way to explain the large amounts of molten steel.

You're sitting there saying "no way it got have gotten that hot" without ever putting it to the test (i.e. build a model out of exactly the same material and design as the towers and apply the same impact generated by the airplanes, the same jet fuel inferno, etc.)

We have enough info to make accurate predictions about what would happen.

Are you saying you can't use physical laws to predict anything unless you build an exact replica and test it? Every day I design pressure vessels intended to contain anything from 150 PSI to 6000 PSI and sometimes more. Are you saying we can't know whether it will blow up until we try it? I'd be out of a job.

We've had many similar situations. No pools of molten steel.

and when plenty of people with the background are saying it did get that hot and explaining how (I suppose the CIA got to them, LOL).

Lead NIST investigator John Gross when asked about the molten steel became agitated and denied that there was any evidence of molten steel when there clearly was so... either he was siloed and not allowed to obtain any pieces of evidence of molten steel (almost all debris rapidly shipped off to China) or somebody got to him and he was lying.

So you are speculating purely.

Not at all.

Then you cook up some dumb plot involving people installing shaped thermite charges in the towers in advance of the airplane. Who did that? I mean the hands on technicians? How were they wired to explode/ignite? Why risk the plot being revealed or discovered when you are also planning to crash jetliners into the buildings? It's stupid.

Its been a while since I looked into it, but my memory is that there was a major elevator shaft rennovation as well as a re-wiring of the building for ethernet in the months just prior and people who worked there reported none of the workers spoke English both of which could have served as cover. Also many employees reported loud banging and construction sounds just prior.

It seems to me that you have never been involved in operational planning, let alone plan involving operational security, because your idea sure ain't it.

You don't think an such an op is possible even with virtually unlimited resources, and so you ignore all evidence to the contrary. Flat-earth level argumentation here.

You guys are fucking crazy. THE GOVERNMENT MURDERED THOUANDS OF THEIR OWN CITIZENS. THERE WERE NO AIRPLANES. IT WAS ALL MISSILES AND BOMBS IT'S OBVIOUS WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT OUR CRAZY THINKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get help. You don't have to live with delusions and paranoia. There are treatments.
Never said ANY of that. You should be a politician or news anchor.

smoke less cannabis. it's making you stupid, paranoid and delusional. It isn't accentuating your best thinking.
Actually haven't smoked any for awhile. Don't much any more. Last couple years have showed me a need to be clear and sober in the face of tyranny and LIES.
Time to roll up the sleeves and put on the big boy pants.
Time to stop giving power away to ANYTHING and be one's own authority.
And a gift for discernment, judge of character, and seeing through bullshit has helped it all along.

Corbett is a nut claiming this or that from the bleachers. Worth checking out to see how demented people deceive themselves and others.
I could do this ALL DAY. I'm starting to see why people engage in this sort of exchange. I'm past anger or resentment or anything. Having a GOOD TIME.
And I could give a FLYING FUCK about the government and "news" and entertainment industries. A bunch of lacking creativity shills.
THEY ARE CURRENTLY TEARING THEMSELVES TO PIECES.
Also fun to observe.

You don't think an such an op is possible even with virtually unlimited resources, and so you ignore all evidence to the contrary. Flat-earth level argumentation here.
Molten steel molten steel? BS. That's like the "magic bullet" that isn't so magic. Did you personally observed a large quantity of molten steel? Nope. You have no idea if there was molten steel.

Designed to survive airplanes? Nope. Not ones that big. And guess what? Sometimes a builder claims something and it's not true. It's not as if the builder's claim was likely to be tested in the builder's life time. Sometimes builders don't take into account all of the variables, like melted aluminum from the airplane and how that could add to the fires.

You remind me of Wesley on the flat earth thread. This site deserves Wesley. He's just out conspiracy theorizing you and you guys don't like it.

Fuck these guys Eric they are employed trolls (Humer and Star) wasting time.
Ask them this. Who did it?
Well, I presume the answer will be "the CIA".

Whoever it is has to have access to missiles and missile crews, demolitions teams with tons of thermite, either has to have access to holograph machines of very advanced nature or has to be working closely with someone who can recruit suicidal hijackers. I guess that would be MK Ultra so more CIA. And mostly, they need to have access to the "flashy thing" from 'Men in Black' that erases the memories of the thousands of people who were involved with or knew something about the highly complex multipronged operation. That sounds like Area 51 people. So Military Industrial Complex + CIA + space aliens/lizard people?

Well Hurm and Star Monkey, who done it?

Back