Al Borealis, End of 2020 Show |479|

Hey brother.....I forgot to remind you.....don't lose the F bombs! Gosh Jolly Gee wiz! I love them! I used to work with an elderly woman that would always berate anybody that cursed. However, when she became angry, she would repeat this one word over and over again, succinct yet almost monotone, "Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot."

Do you know how many wrinkles and inner angst just one well placed "SHIT" would have saved her?
haha. words are power... no doubt.

one thing I've done is replace mad as in "I'm mad/angry/ infuriated" with peeved :) takes a lot of the sting out of it :)

haha. words are power... no doubt.

one thing I've done is replace mad as in "I'm mad/angry/ infuriated" with peeved :) takes a lot of the sting out of it :)

Ha Ha! Man, "peeved" is a good word to use. I also like "LIVID!" You know what else that I have found to have a very special impact.....even stronger than the "F word itself"? Simply to strongly say "WHAT THE......," followed by no curse word at all. Heavy emphasis must be place on the "WHAT," followed by a slightly drawn out "the." If you want the affect to have a little more power, don't forget to stamp it with a very strong "HOLY!"

Another powerful phrase that avoids what we have all lampooned as forbidden curse words: MOTHER OF GOD! That seems to have a powerful impact in the grocery store, workplace, or even when one is working in the garage on a broken down car. It is certainly a game changer if properly used in any business board room; most likely heard from here to heaven. To reference the MOTHER of the divine creator of all is enough to not only infuriate the omniscient and omnipotent deity, but make Him humbly reflect on His origins.

Let us try to combine all for a magical invocation: WHAT THE......! HOLY!......MOTHER OF GOD!

Mantra of the Peeved and Livid! :)

words are power... no doubt.

Indeed. Thank you Alex for an interview with 95% less obscenity than the last one with Al.

Grown-ups appreciate it. :)

I must remind you that we completely debunked Atwill's thesis a couple of months ago.

Thank you for another great interview!

great one!

We have to keep trying, brother. You are one of the best, if not the best, at getting people to actually think. I have been a lifelong philosopher. However, I have yet to find another not only as inquisitive, but as bold as you are with the myriad of topics that you seem to thrive in. It is one thing to be graceful on a mat, but another in the swamp.

thanks for this awesome post. many great points where we are in sync.

and I totally get your point about david icke... but I think it has to be balanced with the struggles one must endure to occupy this space. the same can be said for alex jones... sure his trip on the trump train look pretty silly and ridiculous as did some of his mia copas along the way, but imagine the energy/power it takes to do what they do. I think we always have to call these folks out when they're wrong, but I also think we have to acknowledge their accomplishments.

Did you have a chance to listen to 377 with greg moffitt? that's how I really feel about david icke
My assessment and of course i could be wrong, is that David Icke is ok and that he has been and still is on a learning curve (as we all are). Alex Jones though, hiding behind a mask, i think is a very bad person and not well intended at all

Alex Jones though, hiding behind a mask, i think is a very bad person and not well intended at all

I disagree. I've monitored A.J. for 20 years. He is well-intentioned, but makes unacceptable compromises for commercial reasons.

I'm sure we've all done that to a small extent in our employment, but when one is in the Truth-Telling business like Jones, it's unacceptable.

You might enjoy this recent 3-minute video which proves Alex Jones lied about Q-Anon...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lCdEsPDk4UFR/

I've seen him do similar things many times over the years. A good case can be made that Jones is a paid Disinformation Agent for certain political factions, but I think his dishonesty is just to avoid heat.

My assessment and of course i could be wrong, is that David Icke is ok and that he has been and still is on a learning curve (as we all are). Alex Jones though, hiding behind a mask, i think is a very bad person and not well intended at all
AJ is super interesting person to me. where are three or four instances where you think he has failed us by "hiding behind a mask " here are some for me:
- mia copa on sandy hook
- apology to alefantis
- blindy riding the trump train

but I still love AJ greatly value his contribution

I disagree. I've monitored A.J. for 20 years. He is well-intentioned, but makes unacceptable compromises for commercial reasons.

I'm sure we've all done that to a small extent in our employment, but when one is in the Truth-Telling business like Jones, it's unacceptable.

You might enjoy this recent 3-minute video which proves Alex Jones lied about Q-Anon...

I've seen him do similar things many times over the years. A good case can be made that Jones is a paid Disinformation Agent for certain political factions, but I think his dishonesty is just to avoid heat.

what leads you to conclude that he"lied"? it seems to me that he's ben backing into acknowledging that he was taken for a ride by the whole Q thing? I thought his exchange with pieczenik was interesting... I mean, there was just a little throwaway line when he says "don't get into all that Q bullshit" and that was pretty recent.

what leads you to conclude that he"lied"?

The video I posted...

...where A.J. said last week:

"I got a accused of supposedly supporting that stuff [Q], ...and then accused of being part of that", and

"I will not suffer you Q people after this [the Capitol kerfuffle]. I knew what you were from Day One!" [a psyop to gut Trumpism]

The remainder is older video of A.J. saying the has talked to Q-Anon, that Q-Anon is totally real, that he personally knows Q, Q has been to his house, and that he supports Q.

The Q-Anon psychological warfare operation to destroy the Trump movement is not a new thing.

Bolsheviks ran the same operation in 1921.

See: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

----------

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. "

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

The similarities with the Q-Anon "Trust The Plan™" psy-op are remarkable.

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.​

The Q-Anon psychological warfare operation to destroy the Trump movement is not a new thing.

Bolsheviks ran the same operation in 1921.

See: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

----------

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover. "

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

The similarities with the Q-Anon "Trust The Plan™" psy-op are remarkable.

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.​
great stuff. thx for sharing this.

I'm still a little bit hung up on that "AJ lied" thing... not that I don't think he hasn't... but my read of the situation is that he was genuinely hacking his way through the weeds like the rest of us. again his remark to pechenik (" don't give me all that Q bullshit") was very telling

...my read of the situation is that he was genuinely hacking his way through the weeds like the rest of us.

To a certain extent, yes, like all of us, he was.

Problem is, instead of highlighting for his audience the Problems with Q that all of in the Hard Right were warning about two years ago, A.J. strongly supported and promoted the Q psyop, as shown in the later part of that video.

Now claiming that he did not is a bald-faced lie, for which A.J. should be held accountable.

Back