Al Borealis, Project Paperclip |594|

Alex2

Administrator
Al Borealis, Project Paperclip |594|
by Alex Tsakiris | Jun 6 | Skepticism
Tweet
Al Borealis… Johnny Vedmore… Klaus Schwab… Nazis… Kissinger… Project Paperclip… anti-gravity.
skeptiko-594-al-borealis-300x300.jpg

Thanks Alex - I have been enjoying relistening to some earlier Al Borealis podcasts, German science from wwII onwards etc - I will head over to rumble and watch with video.

Thanks Alex, good episode, shows me that you can have interesting discussion without needing a winner or loser -give or take a few slaps and jabs,
I liked Al saying he is not married to his current options - Unlike most academics and politicians who simply cant say that. - The freedom of not for profit podcasting!

The censorship thing is disturbing, but a fact of life - at least there are other platforms for now. I know there are some legislative attempts in many countries that will try and shut that down at the border ( or at least electronic border)
I see that Diane Walsh Pasulka’s new book is out later this year - hopefully she will be doing the interview rounds and you can catch her?
Encounters: Experiences with Nonhuman Intelligences

Thanks again

@Alex, thanks for the interesting podcast. Using the 6mil to question the holocaust is wrong, yes. But not allowing to question the exact number, while not denying the holocaust, is wrong too. Also, if you allow mainstream science publications as an argument, you should then be consistent and allow that for catastrophic global warming discussions too. Yes, Christianity opened a door for blaming Jews for Christ crucifixion, but also allowed the God of the old testament to "conquer" the large part of the world in the process; and, what's more important, nazis exterminated not only Jews, but gypsies, and had "big" plans for Slavs, etc. You can't blame all that on Christianity. Evil transcends nations and countries, I think that is what Al was trying to say. It does not matter what label you stick on it, commie, nazi, "they hate us for our freedom", whatever. It is contagious.

Thanks Alex, good episode, shows me that you can have interesting discussion without needing a winner or loser -give or take a few slaps and jabs,
I liked Al saying he is not married to his current options - Unlike most academics and politicians who simply cant say that. - The freedom of not for profit podcasting!

The censorship thing is disturbing, but a fact of life - at least there are other platforms for now. I know there are some legislative attempts in many countries that will try and shut that down at the border ( or at least electronic border)
I see that Diane Walsh Pasulka’s new book is out later this year - hopefully she will be doing the interview rounds and you can catch her?
Encounters: Experiences with Nonhuman Intelligences

Thanks again
You're very welcome Chris. Really don't know what to make of Diane Walsh Pasulka :eek:

@Alex, thanks for the interesting podcast. Using the 6mil to question the holocaust is wrong, yes. But not allowing to question the exact number, while not denying the holocaust, is wrong too. Also, if you allow mainstream science publications as an argument, you should then be consistent and allow that for catastrophic global warming discussions too. Yes, Christianity opened a door for blaming Jews for Christ crucifixion, but also allowed the God of the old testament to "conquer" the large part of the world in the process; and, what's more important, nazis exterminated not only Jews, but gypsies, and had "big" plans for Slavs, etc. You can't blame all that on Christianity. Evil transcends nations and countries, I think that is what Al was trying to say. It does not matter what label you stick on it, commie, nazi, "they hate us for our freedom", whatever. It is contagious.

Lots of good points here... Thanks for contributing.

First off, if we're going to do the counting thing then we should acknowledge that there are 4 million murders in the death camps in 2 million outside the death camps. So there's plenty of room for confusion right off the bat. But from my experience, the number isn't really the issue except for those looking for a way to advance the holohoax agenda... it's just a common first salvo.

And I certainly get your point about "not just Jews" but I really really think that takes us in the wrong direction. I was trying to make the point that if we just focus on Nazis murdering Jews we might gain a new understanding about how deep and long-standing these mind control games run.
Pontius Pilate may have washed his hands of the situation 2,000 years ago, but we're still living out the psyop.

Back