An explorers/implemeters sub-forum

Saiko

Much of the discourse on here is what I call intellectualizing. Opinions about what's been read/heard/watched etc. And back-and-forth about those opinions. Opinions about opinions ya might say.

I'd like to see a sub-section that was focused on doing. Using OBEs as an example the threads would be for those who engage them, what their experiences have been, what techniques they used, etc. Of course those who haven't yet accomplished such but are actively working on implementing the would also be welcome to participate. However the participation would still be focused on their doing, their experiences and not on their thoughts about what they've read.

I think its an interesting point. But I find there are other sites with dedicated focus.

For OBE's there are a large number of sites and forums. Lucid dreaming is similar.

I think its an interesting point. But I find there are other sites with dedicated focus.

For OBE's there are a large number of sites and forums. Lucid dreaming is similar.

True. We could link them here as a start.

Using OBEs was just for illustration. The " sub-forum"would be open to all areas and methods people are exploring/implementing. That's what makes it far less common. The criteria is "exploring/implementing" not any specific avenue of exploration.It's an approach that allows for seeing the interactions, overlaps, etc among explorers.

As for the other sites rationale - irrelevant! First of all I'm talking about just adding another section to the forum. Second, there are also other sites that offer forums about science and consciousness so using that as a guideline seems silly.

Last edited:
Back