Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Look at previous post by Andy when he confronts an [innocent?] bystander with the truth.

That really did seem to come out of the blue, didn't it? You don't usually see the murderous threats and rancorous insults coming from the non-CT side. Are you thinking he might have been a sleeper agent?

Why grouping individuals may not be a good idea:
I think a similar argument to yours could have been made in Europe regarding the Jewish Stars in 1941 [a coordinated multi-country push btw SOURCE]
  • Vat is drong ve de stars? Are yoo a Conspircy Seerist? [SIC]
Sure. That logic can be applied to any example of rules, laws, etc. As I previously stated, anything can, in theory, be co-opted.

I asked for how this supposed grand conspiracy of mask wearing fits into the broader plan. Can someone lay out the path forward from here and tie-in the mask wearing issue? Give us a strawman to debate for potential logic, viability, etc.

Otherwise, it looks like a grand over-reaction and not a grand conspiracy.

Sure. That logic can be applied to any example of rules, laws, etc. As I previously stated, anything can, in theory, be co-opted.

I asked for how this supposed grand conspiracy of mask wearing fits into the broader plan. Can someone lay out the path forward from here and tie-in the mask wearing issue? Give us a strawman to debate for potential logic, viability, etc.

I think the vaccine is the real bioweapon. Cowen is just calling foul on the play.
  • problem = virus overreaction (statistically a bad flu)
  • reaction = vaccine spike-protein / nano-god-knows-what (trust the science)
  • solution = genocide / currency reset / world corporate governance (you will own nothing and be happy)
Forget your metaargument. Is this reasonable or no? Because (["you people"])[SIC] treat this idea as UNREASONABLE. Just want to hear you say it.

PS YOUR metaidea that big brother loves you seems crazy childish, but reasonable. We are reserving judgement and we are not quite sure how this will end or who hangs. You however have a much smaller Nash Matrix. "Fauci est mine FUher". Is there anything you wouldn't do if Fauci blessed it?

Last edited:
You missed my point entirely. For argument's sake, pretend I'm in full agreement with you on the mask question. Where's the conspiracy? How is this part of a broader plan to subjugate humanity? Lay out the broader conspiratorial plan.
Making people wear masks has kept everyone aware of this 'deadly' disease, making it that much easier to impose further extreme measures - think of poor Australia!

David

I think the vaccine is the real bioweapon. Cowen is just calling foul on the play.
  • problem = virus overreaction (statistically a bad flu)
  • reaction = vaccine spike-protein / nano-god-knows-what (trust the science)
  • solution = genocide / currency reset / world corporate governance (you will own nothing and be happy)

That really reminds me of something...what is it? Oh yeah, now I remember.

Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

I think we need a little more detail in Phase 2. You'd think that the WCG would prefer to keep around the compliant people and burn off the non-compliant. Although, when you look at who's dying, it is the non-compliant. Hmmm...I wonder if you're on to something.

Forget your metaargument. Is this reasonable or no? Because (["you people"])[SIC] treat this idea as UNREASONABLE. Just want to hear you say it.

PS YOUR metaidea that big brother loves you seems crazy childish, but reasonable. Our conclusion isnt made up. We are not quite sure how this will end or who hangs. You however have a much smaller Nash Matrix. "Fauci est mine FUher".

I don't think big brother loves me. I really, really, really don't think big brother loves me. What I think is that there are ways to figure out what is true or not. Some of them are really good ways, some are mediocre, some are poor. And that people are people - a mixture of self-interest, ignorance, decency, incompetence, creativity and genius, stubbornness, love, laziness, devotion, hate, etc.

I was gonna "like" your post but... the last line "overreaction" is wrong because a lot of people are dying & they are coming for the kids now. Sure it is an overreaction, that was clear from the start when we found out the survival rate of C-19.

Now we have the FDA in the fold, the doctors & hospitals in the fold & entire countries. I know how this happens, I've seen it before.

That really reminds me of something...what is it? Oh yeah, now I remember.

Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

I think we need a little more detail in Phase 2. You'd think that the WCG would prefer to keep around the compliant people and burn off the non-compliant. Although, when you look at who's dying, it is the non-compliant. Hmmm...I wonder if you're on to something.
Well, that would have been a good post but you are wrong. Wait for it.

Funny thing about this Enrique. After watching you throw crass temper tantrums on these forums for years whenever you read something disagreeable, its ironic you'd call another poster a repulsive moron and troll. Use the ignore feature and you can create the echo chamber you desire. Probably best for your mental health even if it further erodes your intellectual integrity.
But Silence you're missing something... Enrique HAS added a lot of new information on the subject. Some people on here add nothing. That is why I didn't put YOU on "ignore" and that MALf weirdo (there is another one but I forgot his name) once he pipes up I'll remember because his post will have added nothing.

People who add info are excused from losing it with stupid people who won't listen.

You missed my point entirely. For argument's sake, pretend I'm in full agreement with you on the mask question. Where's the conspiracy? How is this part of a broader plan to subjugate humanity? Lay out the broader conspiratorial plan.
Well, Silence let's take a look at the mask & why that is wrong (besides the facts they don't work). They hinder people & scare others who are timid. You have little children seeing this in public & at schools, they ask "Why"? Do ya see the problem now?

It's a CONSTANT reminder to be afraid, be VERY afraid. We've never done this in the past & it won't work. So you educate people who are stupid to wear them.

It's like saying we all have to wear those hair nets so we don't get hair lice. Yes, hair lice happen... they are real. You probably have a 99.9% chance of washing them out of your hair BUT, you go ahead & wear that head lice cover FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR; or you can't shop here, you can't go to school, you can't fly, you can't... whatever. Foreverrrrrrrrrrr. Okay, maybe 2 years or 2 I'm not sure yet.

You'd think that the WCG would prefer to keep around the compliant people and burn off the non-compliant. Although, when you look at who's dying, it is the non-compliant. Hmmm...I wonder if you're on to something.
[You have been given multiple links about the true numbers of WHO is dying. Why should I give you more you can ignore.]

I know who is more likely to be able to change a tire. (Welcome to the IQ test. We tried to warn you.)

Maybe you know this, 100% of those with vaccine related injuries got the vaccine....

Last edited:
What I think is that there are ways to figure out what is true or not.
All things being equal, you trust collectivist-knowledge/committee, I prefer individual practitioners/experts that are willing to bleed/think. Following the herd has some benefits, just watch out for the cliff.

I suggest you take up stamp collecting. It is irreconcilable between us, even ignoring your rudeness. [plenty guilty myself]

Last edited:
Who I am? You're a goddamned murderer! You don't have the moral high-ground here.
Dear D Richardson: I'm glad I found your post again. I have thought about your "Fuck You" post & how upset you were, esp. with Andrew. Your response told me, you were either (both or all) scared, angry, insulted & mostly upset.

I thought about your stance & wondered should I show you some light? Because not all people can or want to know truths. I'm not trying to insult you, I'd like to show you that a lot of these nitwits with the COVID scare, people like Fauci ARE guilty as hell & they WILL lie straight-faced to you. They will (without a 2nd thought) kill people, children & animals to make money or feel powerful.

IF they are smart (like Fauci) they get others to do their bidding by blackmail, bribery, shame or greed. Hell, there are more freaks that will kill you (and anyone) just for fun or to join a gang.

SO! That said... I have so many places I could show you where the FDA directly & intentionally harmed people. Where the NIH did horrible things to people, children, prisoners & animals. I can show you where the heads of agencies like the FBI or DOJ will INTENTIONALLY lie & ruin peoples lives.

But in the interest of time, I want to have you PLEASE listen to a short podcast (I'm putting the link below). If at any time you want where the FDA laced childrens milk with poison, just let me know. Also, please watch the current series called "Dope Sick". I knew all this back in 2000 (when my kids were in school).

Now, please I ask you to listen to Quite Frankly (this link) begin at the 37:47 time.
https://rumble.com/vobmh9-orphans-puppies-gamergate-and-open-lines-102721.html

I might be right. The vaccine is making EXTRA proteins... from my understanding when a protein is made if it is misformed, it makes what I call a "goo". This goo travels the body, it is called Amyloids. This goo can clump together.. then it misshapes the organ it lands on. Like the heart, brain or reproductive organs. Why would it stop there, it wouldn't... it can travel the body.

Now, the white blood cells are supposed to protect us by getting rid of these misfolded proteins. Naw, I saw this in the OSH cat breed. They spread it worldwide via their breedings (cattery breeders).

The OSH cats would die at the 4 or 6 year mark. It's a nasty death too. I bet I'm going to be right, I told ya so back in 2020.

https://zbbb278hfll091.bitchute.com/qsqOliWyhidn/8ceyjv66jr0A.mp4

They were studying it, Siemens built what I call a "light up" machine. It was the only way to diagnose amyloids in cats. It was too new, it wasn't out for public consumption. The UofT was researching using some kind of liquid that would light up if it came into contact w/amyloids, so you would be able to diagnose it. But, it's a death sentence (having amyloids) of this form.

Attachments

• amyloids.JPG
    amyloids.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 3
Back