Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Well, if you start with BS numbers to start with you're going to get confused. The PCR's were not correctly done. I don't know where you get your info but the truth is this.... vaccinated people DO go to the hospital and they DO die. They also can spread covid & are not protected from it.

Right there should tell you all you need to know about this worthless (possible BS) vaccine. Now, stop it, just stop it. It's an agenda. The initial protocol is flawed. You would NEVER shut down a world where there is a 99.9% survival rate. So just stop it. Grow up & see they tried to play us all and we should be VERY angry & want these people jailed. They lied AND they were behind the entire opertion.
BTW, Do you know what the oldest profession is??? No, not prostitution, it's marketing. When the snake sold Eve on the apple.

Hey Everyone, Happy Late Thanksgiving. I just jumped on here quick to tell EVERYONE no matter what you think... DO NOT GET THE BIO-WEAPON vaccine. Stop any child from getting this. If you still want to do this, let me know & I will explain later. Meanwhile, if you have any pharmaceutical stocks sell them now. I just sold all my J & J stock (lost several thousands/but it will only get worse shortly). I should have done this months ago anyway. But now the evidence is truly in & the front guys are about to take the bath.

Always loved & gained a lot via Johnson & Johnson (because they are well versified). But, what is coming is not going to be good. Andy is right & there is more to come. This is about to blow up.

Have a great day!

Below are excerpts from an interview with Archbishop Viganò. I am not posting this because I agree or disagree. I am posting it because I think some of the readers here will find it interesting.

https://www.theyeoftheneedle.com/20...nwo-will-have-the-help-and-protection-of-god/

Viganò:”those who resist the NWO will have the help and protection of God”

This man is Archbishop Viganò. His Excellency has become like a polar star of hope for those Catholics and even non-believers who have thirst for justice and common sense in this upside-down world.
Your Excellency, in recent days you have been the victim of harsh attacks in the Italian media, and the attacks seem to be increasing in intensity. Massimo Giannini, editor of La Stampa of Turin, went so far as to call you a “scoundrel.” Another prominent Italian journalist, Bruno Vespa, said God should “forgive you” for your statements about the vaccines and the so-called pandemic. Could you explain why Italy’s mainstream media increasingly seems to consider you a sort of “public enemy”? Why are they seemingly so afraid of you?

As I have previously noted, it is typical of any totalitarian regime to seek to delegitimize any and every form of dissent, at first by ridiculing the adversary, making him the object of derision so as to discredit him before the eyes of the public opinion. Then, after delegitimizing the person as pathological, or in need of psychiatric care, suggesting that the adversary is mentally unstable who should be hospitalized in a mental institution. Finally, this process ends with the complete criminalization of all dissenters. In this way, the regime creates the necessary premises to separate all its adversaries from civil society.
Do you think that this entire situation is an engineered crisis conceived by the globalist powers to drag mankind towards a state of constant fear and pave the way for the global Leviathan?

I do think so, and I have been saying this since the beginning of the psycho-pandemic, when in May 2020 I exposed the dangers and the absurdities of this grotesque farce. I am quite familiar with the scenarios of the Rockefeller Foundation, as well as with the ones depicted by the “Great Reset” of the World Economic Forum (WEF), whose president met the former Italian Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte, in November of 2019 and the present Italian Prime Minister, Mario Draghi, just a few days ago. Likewise, I am also aware of the UN plan called Agenda 2030.

This operation required meticulous preparation and needed the participation of large parts of the public institutions and the private sectors, including the complicity of the Judiciary, of law enforcement and the media. These combined efforts are a real coup d’état and the pandemic is just a pretext – the profasis – through which is introduced the seeming inevitability of the violation of fundamental rights and the consequent establishment of the totalitarian regime of the New Order. In this New Order the pandemic superstition reigns supreme, with its magicians, its vaccine temples, its irrational rituals and its excommunications of sinners vitandi (“to be avoided” or “to be shunned”) — those who do not agree to give up their reason even before apostatizing from their Faith in order to embrace this insane ideological madness.

I think the best thing about the Omicron variant is it proves once and for all there IS NO SUCH THING AS A PLANDEMIC when it comes to Covid.
Logically speaking, if this was "all planned by Globalists" then:
Omicron would have been MORE virulent not less or they would perpetuate a lie thaat it kills more regardless.
Because hasn't the argument always been that everyone is in on it? That the CDC and all the doctors and nurses, and governments are trying to destroy society and remake it into some kind of globalists utopia?
But the CDC just announced, and the governments agree that it's not as virulent.
The CDC said that the quarantine times can be halved because it's not as dangerous.
The death count is WAY down.
Everyone is talking about getting back to work.
Can we finally dismiss this idea?
J

Of course by now everyone knows that the mRNA vaccines are "safe and effective"
But in Ontario, Canada despite high rates of vaccination, we are back in lockdown.
Doesn't matter if you are triple vaxxed you cannot go to a restaurant or a gym. They are closed.

One of my employees who is triple vaxxed tested positive and is isolating. Another employee is isolating as a near relative tested positive. Who cares about the economy or supply line or essential services.

Schools are switched to on-line. Keep those kids safe!

Despite clear statistics on the transmissibility and mildness of Omicron, our government is sticking with the measures that didn't work before.

Ontario does not recognize natural immunity from prior Covid exposure. Electronic vaccine passports remain in effect.

But in Ontario, Canada despite high rates of vaccination, we are back in lockdown.
Doesn't matter if you are triple vaxxed you cannot go to a restaurant or a gym. They are closed.

One of my employees who is triple vaxxed tested positive and is isolating. Another employee is isolating as a near relative tested positive. Who cares about the economy or supply line or essential services.

Despite clear statistics on the transmissibility and mildness of Omicron, our government is sticking with the measures that didn't work before.

Ontario does not recognize natural immunity from prior Covid exposure. Electronic vaccine passports remain in effect.
....and the infernal, dystopian tyranny will continue forever, until the people grow some balls and start lynching those psychopaths . the politicians, the mengeles, the "journalists", and of course, the thugs with badges. Compliance only makes them crazier. It's war, and in a war you treat the enemy who wants to kill you accordingly.
But no, it looks like the low- testosterone, decadent, cowardly Western civilization is incapable of offering any resistance to tyranny. Look what's going on in Kazakhstan, people rose up against the Government abuse, and at this point, it looks like the Government is about to fall. But in our "civilized" world, the ritualistic shame muzzle-clad morons placidly let themselves to be led to slaughterhouses, without putting up anything resembling a mild form of resistance. Makes me wanna puke

Last edited:

I saw this North. It's so crazy in Canada, that idiot Trudeau is a terrorist to you guys. WTF? You got to get rid of him, he's going to kill you all. Why? I really don't understand why he is doing this to you. Is he crazy? Does he really believe all this? Is he being paid? Jesus, he is so stupid, just so stupid.

I loved Canada (and the people) but you guys are being rolled. I never liked guns but if you are going to stay in that country I'd invest in a 3D printer & gun kits or move. Frankly, I'd move. Have your line in the sand ready, like if they come to your door & demand to touch your kids or you... that was my line in the sand. I'm still thinking this over because I also don't want to kill stupid people either.

As it stands now, our line in the sand is if they come to the door demanding entry to force us to take a vaxx. I wonder what others on here have as their line in the sand?

The whole lie about covid is falling apart. They will either have to spray people or (?). Fauci has to go to jail. I think DARPA is going to throw him under the bus. He probably was working for military & they don't want to take the hit so Fauxi will go down. I noted his hands are now beginning to shake, he looks pale & thin. He knows.

Hum, this must be what it looks like when you're choking on money.

AVvXsEgGGanYEIDYYbbmc1ADyzl6HBghsWrRqWrxqVoUnwRm2cgWbRLfeuzbUffRbrVMt4q2ZAfW3buVmm-XOCllT3-SRqSHJ05BuKbHZ_as-GOQKGoSwndVpMkmHZ5OnOEWlWi3pXp_xfOUzsx6RavnfbtIIPDWYaohDRHMaF6XjzU12mVx5Ra2NiE=s1191

The contradiction is between Stewart and his character.
The interaction between Stewart and Colbert was intended to be a meeting and clash of perspectives.
Instead it was a meeting and a clash of Stewart’s sociopathy, his dignity, and his price tag.

It would have been genuine (non-contradictory) if it was performed about a year earlier when he came to the realization back in May of 2020 along the rest of thinking humanity. Instead he tucked it away so the show could play out. He went on Rogan with that weird chalk board filled with scribblings and sold the world this fake confusion bit and set up the eventual act of coming-to-realize.

Ol Stewie's at it again pretending like he's surprised to find out about an evil he's well aware of (or quite possibly tied to due to his brother being a former top executive of the NYSE). This time it's the controlled demolition financial collapse to usher in the digital currency. Almost identically mirrors the interaction between Steward and Colbert regarding his "surprise" in arriving at the Lab Leak conclusion.
Infowars Clip - Jon Stewart discussing currency

Last edited:
Ol Stewie's at it again pretending like he's surprised to find out about an evil he's well aware of (or quite possibly tied to due to his brother being a former top executive of the NYSE). This time it's the controlled demolition financial collapse to usher in the digital currency. Almost identically mirrors the interaction between Steward and Colbert regarding his "surprise" in arriving at the Lab Leak conclusion.
Once I know that someone is a fake, it makes it hard for me to listen to them.

I used to love Jon Stewart and the Daily Show. When I discovered his show during the isolation I felt when I was against going to war in Iraq in 2003, I felt like I found a voice and a community.

When he held up the sign on his show saying "9/11 was an outside job", he went from hero to zero.

I guess it broke a trance I was in, and I began to see his true colors, his game, his modus operandi. I've tried to watch his return with his new show, but I can't stand him.

I saw his 'spit take' on learning about fiat currency. Bull Fucking Shit !!!

Once I know that someone is a fake, it makes it hard for me to listen to them.

I used to love Jon Stewart and the Daily Show. When I discovered his show during the isolation I felt when I was against going to war in Iraq in 2003, I felt like I found a voice and a community.

When he held up the sign on his show saying "9/11 was an outside job", he went from hero to zero.

I guess it broke a trance I was in, and I began to see his true colors, his game, his modus operandi. I've tried to watch his return with his new show, but I can't stand him.

I saw his 'spit take' on learning about fiat currency. Bull Fucking Shit !!!
Almost like Stewarts primary role in society is to demonstrate when/where/how BigBankingCorpTM wants the general public to react to bad news.

And I feel like I've gone full circle.
The one thing that the Left and Right seem to share is this desire for purity.
Is it possible that Jon Stewart is actually right on some things and wrong on some things?
Of course! That's the rational response, and yet for some reason, I can't divine, people like something someone says until they find something
that they don't like and that person is persona non grata. Or they are part of the "deep state", or "globalists" or whatever have you.

Sometimes... hell, most times... someone is just wrong on things.
Alex is right on a ton of things (IMHO) and dead wrong on Climate Change, and dead wrong on a global conspiracy with COVID.
That's okay. It changes in NO way my appreciation for the things he's right on.
Joe Rogan has had a ton of people on that the Left would love- Bernie Sanders, Cornel West, Krystal, Kyle, David Pakman etc... but you have one anti-vaxxer and suddenly he's a right-wing ideologue at best, or a neo-nazi white supremacist at worst. It's baffling. The man said he'd vote for Bernie if he had the opportunity. You don't vote for Bernie and are a far right-winger.

Jon Stewart totally gaffs it when he talks about the specials of Dave Chappelle. He said, "That's just people giving feedback."
But then, he's unable to make the same cancel-culture connections when people take out of context his "Harry Potter Jewish tropes" joke.

People are blinded by their own ideology. Hell, so am I. But being able to recognize that people have things they aren't so good on, is a word we have forgotten to utter. NUANCE.
We live in the age of removing nuance.
Everyone is either a hero, or a zero (as quoted from above). They are the best or they are the worst.
We don't want to recognize the obvious. People are HUMAN. They make mistakes. We want to somehow think they have it all put together.

I bring this up time and again, and right now in Canada we're seeing this dangerous polarity that has inflicted the United States for some time.
I read "The truckers are Flu Klux Klan" or "These brain-dead anti-vax assholes" or the like, and the same kind of nastiness from the other side, although, a whole lot less. As I pointed out. This has been one of the safest protests of such a large scale, people need to keep that in mind.
Even though, as one would expect, there were a number of arms confiscated by the RCMP.

We love complicated and dynamic characters in fiction, but for some unknown reason demand flat charactures of human beings in real life? Why is that?
Justin Trudeau isn't some idiot globalist. He's not some tyrannical dictator (oh and while we're at it, he's not the son of Castro).
He's a rich kid who was brought up by a mom who was complicated and broken, and a father who was a distant and brilliant man. His brother died at a young age in a Kennedy family-like accident. He was pressed into service because his father's shadow looms so massively in Canadian politics.
And we all love our dynasties in politics. Because the son of a great man, has to be great.
But, he's been great copy, attractive, and pretty good at following what the plutocrats in the Liberal machine want him to say.

There's a saying in Canada, "Liberals campaign from the left and govern from the right." This continues to be true. They steal votes from the NDP and then steal comfort in ruling from the Conservatives. But, Trudeau has done things that Chretien (one of the other great Canadian PM's) never would have done. Trudeau has tied his fortunes to the Woke movement. He's pushed for legislation, and he's tied his empathy towards women's issues and native rights. But, of course, saying something and actions are different. If they can get by without doing anything other than empowering the capitalist elite, they will do so.
What we've found with the woke crowd is that because it's performative, they are afraid to speak out against it. After all, "are you against Black Lives Matter?"

I have been and always WILL be #nojerseys. I think the whole idea of picking a team based on ideology and not the actual facts of what's going on means you're headed down one tunnel to another to disaster.

We need to pull back from these strange times of polarization. Or we can start taking bets as to how much longer Rome 2.0 will take to fail.

J

And I feel like I've gone full circle.
The one thing that the Left and Right seem to share is this desire for purity.
Is it possible that Jon Stewart is actually right on some things and wrong on some things?
Of course! That's the rational response, and yet for some reason, I can't divine, people like something someone says until they find something
that they don't like and that person is persona non grata. Or they are part of the "deep state", or "globalists" or whatever have you.

Sometimes... hell, most times... someone is just wrong on things.
Alex is right on a ton of things (IMHO) and dead wrong on Climate Change, and dead wrong on a global conspiracy with COVID.
That's okay. It changes in NO way my appreciation for the things he's right on.
Joe Rogan has had a ton of people on that the Left would love- Bernie Sanders, Cornel West, Krystal, Kyle, David Pakman etc... but you have one anti-vaxxer and suddenly he's a right-wing ideologue at best, or a neo-nazi white supremacist at worst. It's baffling. The man said he'd vote for Bernie if he had the opportunity. You don't vote for Bernie and are a far right-winger.

Jon Stewart totally gaffs it when he talks about the specials of Dave Chappelle. He said, "That's just people giving feedback."
But then, he's unable to make the same cancel-culture connections when people take out of context his "Harry Potter Jewish tropes" joke.

People are blinded by their own ideology. Hell, so am I. But being able to recognize that people have things they aren't so good on, is a word we have forgotten to utter. NUANCE.
We live in the age of removing nuance.
Everyone is either a hero, or a zero (as quoted from above). They are the best or they are the worst.
We don't want to recognize the obvious. People are HUMAN. They make mistakes. We want to somehow think they have it all put together.

I bring this up time and again, and right now in Canada we're seeing this dangerous polarity that has inflicted the United States for some time.
I read "The truckers are Flu Klux Klan" or "These brain-dead anti-vax assholes" or the like, and the same kind of nastiness from the other side, although, a whole lot less. As I pointed out. This has been one of the safest protests of such a large scale, people need to keep that in mind.
Even though, as one would expect, there were a number of arms confiscated by the RCMP.

We love complicated and dynamic characters in fiction, but for some unknown reason demand flat charactures of human beings in real life? Why is that?
Justin Trudeau isn't some idiot globalist. He's not some tyrannical dictator (oh and while we're at it, he's not the son of Castro).
He's a rich kid who was brought up by a mom who was complicated and broken, and a father who was a distant and brilliant man. His brother died at a young age in a Kennedy family-like accident. He was pressed into service because his father's shadow looms so massively in Canadian politics.
And we all love our dynasties in politics. Because the son of a great man, has to be great.
But, he's been great copy, attractive, and pretty good at following what the plutocrats in the Liberal machine want him to say.

There's a saying in Canada, "Liberals campaign from the left and govern from the right." This continues to be true. They steal votes from the NDP and then steal comfort in ruling from the Conservatives. But, Trudeau has done things that Chretien (one of the other great Canadian PM's) never would have done. Trudeau has tied his fortunes to the Woke movement. He's pushed for legislation, and he's tied his empathy towards women's issues and native rights. But, of course, saying something and actions are different. If they can get by without doing anything other than empowering the capitalist elite, they will do so.
What we've found with the woke crowd is that because it's performative, they are afraid to speak out against it. After all, "are you against Black Lives Matter?"

I have been and always WILL be #nojerseys. I think the whole idea of picking a team based on ideology and not the actual facts of what's going on means you're headed down one tunnel to another to disaster.

We need to pull back from these strange times of polarization. Or we can start taking bets as to how much longer Rome 2.0 will take to fail.

J
Good point on the "nobody perfect" tip.
These times are about getting over conflict, within and without. And FORGIVENESS. Both for self and other.
Most are just little players, the so-called "celebrities" are getting more attention and going through the wash. Hopefully to come out the other side as just people.
Even those idiots on CNN are just doing what they're paid and trained to do. Can't judge them on that. The true test will be who stops priming that pump as it continues breaking down.
Things will never be the same as they were. There's no going back now. We are living in unprecedented times.
As all the shit comes out, it will become more important to remember our shared humanity. Live together, die alone.
It's going to get WILD.

Last edited:

Like I said before, who can really tell the difference between Stewart and Colbert? Aren't they simply two asses that did some kind of shit on the comedy channel 30 years ago? Why do they look almost exactly the same? Maybe it was less than that, but I stopped watching anything besides the UFC, Science Channel, Smithsonian Channel, and Star Trek The Next Generation....the last being something great to sleep to. Don't we all love Whoopie Goldberg on Star Trek, the Next Generation? Too bad she sucks on "The View."

Back