Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Well, if you start with BS numbers to start with you're going to get confused. The PCR's were not correctly done. I don't know where you get your info but the truth is this.... vaccinated people DO go to the hospital and they DO die. They also can spread covid & are not protected from it.

Right there should tell you all you need to know about this worthless (possible BS) vaccine. Now, stop it, just stop it. It's an agenda. The initial protocol is flawed. You would NEVER shut down a world where there is a 99.9% survival rate. So just stop it. Grow up & see they tried to play us all and we should be VERY angry & want these people jailed. They lied AND they were behind the entire opertion.
BTW, Do you know what the oldest profession is??? No, not prostitution, it's marketing. When the snake sold Eve on the apple.

Hey Everyone, Happy Late Thanksgiving. I just jumped on here quick to tell EVERYONE no matter what you think... DO NOT GET THE BIO-WEAPON vaccine. Stop any child from getting this. If you still want to do this, let me know & I will explain later. Meanwhile, if you have any pharmaceutical stocks sell them now. I just sold all my J & J stock (lost several thousands/but it will only get worse shortly). I should have done this months ago anyway. But now the evidence is truly in & the front guys are about to take the bath.

Always loved & gained a lot via Johnson & Johnson (because they are well versified). But, what is coming is not going to be good. Andy is right & there is more to come. This is about to blow up.

Have a great day!