Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Eric,

Interesting commentary on the use of ventilators; especially early on in the pandemic. Feels like another CT angle for those inclined.

Were the docs in on the deal and ventilated early, when they could pretend the chemical agent (as Enrique recently suggested) was a novel virus, in order to hasten the global cabal's wish to reduce the population to 1b lucky souls? Or, was it just the best efforts of ethical docs when dealing with a novel pathogen? I expect I know your answer, but I'm sure there's something here for others to glob onto.
Not understanding you. Maybe you're just messing with me?

It should be clear from this thread alone that I am not a CTer by any measure. You know that. The danger of vents is common knowledge in my business. It was known long before there was covid, like decades before.

There is a novel corona virus. In fact there is often a novel coronavirus. This particular one can be nasty because it can result in severe widespread inflammation of the lungs in some tiny susceptible portion of the population. Overwhelmingly, people do not experience the severe reaction. The disease kills the elderly and infirm (seriously compromised immune system). Ok?

In the early days of the disease, doctors really had no idea how to treat the global inflammation of the lungs. They did the best they knew how, which was aggressive use of vents. The danger of the vents was increased because the staff running them weren't always skilled. This was a big problem in New York City and NJ where the virus had a big impact on nursing homes because the dummy governors put sick patients in the homes with frail elderly. After a few months physicians learned and began adjusting their protocols and used vents less aggressively.

This is all a matter of record. What's with he insulting CT quip?

I can't help what CTers grab onto as an impetus for spinning their kooky yarns.

Here is a link that, while not scientific, actually manages to give a pretty good picture of the issues involving vents and covid - https://www.wpr.org/almost-death-se...-peers-are-rethinking-ventilators-coronavirus

The knowledge is so widespread that even the very mainstream vanilla WebMD knows about it -
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200415/ventilators-helping-or-harming-covid-19-patients#1

Anyone interested can easily find more scientific literature on the topic. It's really not a far out topic. This is what I'm talking about. People spouting off as if they know it all when, in fact, they know little or nothing. It's a thing that leads to CT formulation and it's something done b y anti-CTers. It's an internet thing and it's a guy at the local pub thing. It's a human thing, but it's really annoying. Why is it not ok to just say, "I don't know" when you really don't know? Is there an assumption that everyone else is playing the same spray and see what sticks game? So let's just go ahead and bash each other with BS?

Last edited:
Baloney.

The generalizations and histrionics around here are astounding. Following any law, societal norm, etc. can be construed as a pejorative form of compliance. Wearing seat belts, following traffic laws, wearing clothes, paying taxes, etc. You all comply with dozens of such "freedom limiting" norms everyday. Sheep, just like your neighbors. Its called society.

This whole thing feels like you are majoring in the minors. There are real threats that you could be pouring your attention into. The notion that we've been softened up by wearing masks is pretty benign by comparison.
I'm ok w/ you or anyone else wearing a mask. but if you are going to compel me to wear one as part of your public health policy you better have the data to back it up... and you shouldn't lie about it when you don't have the goods.

I'm ok w/ you or anyone else wearing a mask. but if you are going to compel me to wear one as part of your public health policy you better have the data to back it up... and you shouldn't lie about it when you don't have the goods.

I wonder what the data is on making breast-feeding mothers cover up in public?

Vax and Masks. It really is this simple.
  • Level 0
    • Vax: Safe and Effective, VAERS what?
    • Masks: Wear them you selfish bastard
  • Level 1
    • Vax: Its only 16000 dead. That is like 0%.
    • Masks: You are still selfish but maybe it is fucking up kids interpersonal lives.
  • Level 2
    • Vax: I just read the harvard study. 16000 * (10 or 100) deaths. OMG.
    • Masks: This mask is setting a scary precedent and whats growing on my mask?
  • Level 3
    • Vax: Zombie apocalypse or rapture not sure which. (but don't worry the simulation loves you)
    • Masks: Take this mask and shove it.
haha... fav line -- That is like 0%

I wonder what the data is on making breast-feeding mothers cover up in public?

Actually, come to think of it, what's the data on making women cover their breasts on hot summer days.

Hmmm....do we think we could get the anti-maskers to take up that cause as well?

If you will, instead please take that 15 seconds to stop, close your eyes, and remember the feeling just before they make that statement...
Picture the exact moment, when you reach 100% sure they're fuckin with ya, but they haven't said it yet, and you've locked eyes and poker faces.

Now hold it.
It's a frustration, a restlessness, and an annoyance. And you're just about ready to say, "Sorry I gotta go over there" and just walk away..

Continue to hold it.

Thank you.

This is the limbo being forced upon us by the Fascist collaboration of the World Wide Anti-nationalists Regimes and the Pharmaceutical Industry.
They've struck a golden sweet spot and figured out exactly how to indefinitely continue the charade knowing full well that you know that they know but that they will never have to admit:
"Relax... I was just fuckin with ya."

(the analogy is all yours if you want it Andrew, no charge :) )
Dammit I love this Forum
haha... this is fantastic!

Actually, come to think of it, what's the data on making women cover their breasts on hot summer days.

Hmmm....do we think we could get the anti-maskers to take up that cause as well?
The mask is a symbol of a dishonest corrupt government arbitrarily imposing and over-reaching with its authority.

That is not the same as a bra or shirt. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

The mask is a symbol of a dishonest corrupt government arbitrarily imposing and over-reaching with its authority.

That is not the same as a bra or shirt. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

How is that not the same??? Who else but a dishonest corrupt government arbitrarily imposing and over-reading its authority would interfere with a woman's right to show me her breasts? There's no justification for this kind of authoritarianism. SHOW ME THE DATA!!!

Besides, my ICU doctor cousin told me that most of the "COVID" deaths they are seeing are really women (and chubby men) dying from under-boob candidiasis due to global warming. They are forced to cover it up so that nobody challenges the "decency laws" which have been arbitrarily imposed on our society. Back in the 80's they pretended it was "Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome". Before that it was something else (I don't remember what). Apparently this has been going on for decades (centuries?).

Medical errors kill, conservatively, 350,000 Americans each year.

Now we're supposed to care about hundreds of thousands of deaths? I mean, these are literally the people you told me were disposable - already hospitalized and dying when they experience a medical error. These aren't people walking around, enjoying their grandkids, and taking anti-hypertensives who happen to catch COVID.

Now we're supposed to care about hundreds of thousands of deaths? I mean, these are literally the people you told me were disposable - already hospitalized and dying when they experience a medical error. These aren't people walking around, enjoying their grandkids, and taking anti-hypertensives who happen to catch COVID.
Lying again. It's like a pathology with you.

I never said anyone is disposable. I never even said that we should (or should not) care about the usual annual death toll due to medical error. I merely mentioned to highlight that doctors do frequently make mistakes or commit malpractice. So it's not odd that they would get the treatment protocol wrong for covid when it first hit.

The elderly and infirm should have been protected by quarantine and other measures. That would have been easy to do. However, the governors of NY, NJ and MI literally did the opposite and deliberately placed covid infected people in nursing homes. It is a matter of written policy that anyone can review, so not a CT. At the same time these governors were the most vocal about all of us not susceptible to a lethal covid infection needing to follow draconian policies, like business destroying lockdowns and, of course, masks.

This is for other readers. Ellis is a lost cause and not worth addressing.

Not understanding you. Maybe you're just messing with me?

It should be clear from this thread alone that I am not a CTer by any measure. You know that. The danger of vents is common knowledge in my business. It was known long before there was covid, like decades before.

There is a novel corona virus. In fact there is often a novel coronavirus. This particular one can be nasty because it can result in severe widespread inflammation of the lungs in some tiny susceptible portion of the population. Overwhelmingly, people do not experience the severe reaction. The disease kills the elderly and infirm (seriously compromised immune system). Ok?

In the early days of the disease, doctors really had no idea how to treat the global inflammation of the lungs. They did the best they knew how, which was aggressive use of vents. The danger of the vents was increased because the staff running them weren't always skilled. This was a big problem in New York City and NJ where the virus had a big impact on nursing homes because the dummy governors put sick patients in the homes with frail elderly. After a few months physicians learned and began adjusting their protocols and used vents less aggressively.

This is all a matter of record. What's with he insulting CT quip?

I can't help what CTers grab onto as an impetus for spinning their kooky yarns.

Here is a link that, while not scientific, actually manages to give a pretty good picture of the issues involving vents and covid - https://www.wpr.org/almost-death-se...-peers-are-rethinking-ventilators-coronavirus

The knowledge is so widespread that even the very mainstream vanilla WebMD knows about it -
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200415/ventilators-helping-or-harming-covid-19-patients#1

Anyone interested can easily find more scientific literature on the topic. It's really not a far out topic. This is what I'm talking about. People spouting off as if they know it all when, in fact, they know little or nothing. It's a thing that leads to CT formulation and it's something done b y anti-CTers. It's an internet thing and it's a guy at the local pub thing. It's a human thing, but it's really annoying. Why is it not ok to just say, "I don't know" when you really don't know? Is there an assumption that everyone else is playing the same spray and see what sticks game? So let's just go ahead and bash each other with BS?
First off, apologies for the poorly constructed post. I did NOT mean to imply you were a default CT'er. Its well known to me, and should be to others, that you are no such thing. Sorry if my post inferred otherwise.

I was being a facetious on the ventilator thing for some of our brethren posters. ;) Seemed pretty easy to see how someone might glob onto your experience-based description of ventilator use as yet another CT: Doctors, in on the conspiracy, put thousands on vents knowing it would kill them in an effort to further Gates/Soros/(insert favorite foil here) collective goal of population reduction.

I never said anyone is disposable.

This is what you said:

"I had been saying that there is no such thing as covid because I didn't see it in the data. Then I attended a seminar and it was explained that covid is hitting the poor, elderly and infirm (already very sickly) and that we wouldn't see it in our data because we don't cover that demographic...

All of this is consistent with what I have said. The elderly and infirm are susceptible to covid, not typical people...

Who cares if masks work or not if the overwhelming majority of us aren't at risk?"

That sounds very much like, "who cares if masks work, because who cares about trying to save the life of anyone over the age of 65, anyone who is poor, or anyone who has a pre-existing condition?" (Which is how it works - me wearing a mask, saves the life of someone else's grandmother, not my own life (which isn't at risk (or the risk is very, very low))).

If you don't think they are disposable, if you think we should make some effort to save their lives, then we should care whether masks might help us save some of them. So why did you say the opposite?

Last edited:
First off, apologies for the poorly constructed post. I did NOT mean to imply you were a default CT'er. Its well known to me, and should be to others, that you are no such thing. Sorry if my post inferred otherwise.

I was being a facetious on the ventilator thing for some of our brethren posters. ;) Seemed pretty easy to see how someone might glob onto your experience-based description of ventilator use as yet another CT: Doctors, in on the conspiracy, put thousands on vents knowing it would kill them in an effort to further Gates/Soros/(insert favorite foil here) collective goal of population reduction.
Got it.

IMO, the doctors were just doing the best they knew how at the time, but in some cases it was the wrong thing to do.

The governors putting infected people into nursing homes is more difficult to understand. Maybe they wanted to kill off expensive (to the state/Medicaid) citizens. I'm not a CTer, so I'm not going to proclaim that motive as fact. I do think there should be an investigation.

This is what you said:

"I had been saying that there is no such thing as covid because I didn't see it in the data. Then I attended a seminar and it was explained that covid is hitting the poor, elderly and infirm (already very sickly) and that we wouldn't see it in our data because we don't cover that demographic...

All of this is consistent with what I have said. The elderly and infirm are susceptible to covid, not typical people...

Who cares if masks work or not if the overwhelming majority of us aren't at risk?"

That sounds very much like, "who cares if masks work, because who cares about trying to save the life of anyone over the age of 65, anyone who is poor, or anyone who has a pre-existing condition?"

If you don't think they are disposable, if you think we should make some effort to save their lives, then we should care whether masks might help us save some of them. So why did you say the opposite?
Sure. Maybe it sounds that way in your deranged mind.

It doesn't matter if masks work or not because it is a non-issue for the majority of us.

Your crazy interpretation partly hinges on the notion of masks being the only way to protect those in nursing homes, etc. Well, they aren't.

Understood.

But what makes this a conspiracy Alex? How is this different from society conspiring to make marijuana illegal for decades? Conspiring to force you to use seat belts? Conspiring to force you to go through security checks to travel? All of these things are a) reductions of your personal freedoms and b) based on less than rock-solid science (to varying levels of course). All, in theory, could be co-opted into forms of societal control and reductions of freedoms/liberties (I guess).

I know you are personally convinced of the inefficacy of masks. I'm sure there are groups of people who have a diametrically opposed view. I'm confident there's an even bigger group of people who don't have a definitive position. A recent survey by Northwestern showed that 79% of Americans surveyed "very or somewhat closely follow mask-wearing guidelines" while only 21% do not. It broke down this way:

19% Masked, Unvaccinated
10% Unmasked, Unvaccinated
60% Masked, Vaccinated
11% Unmasked, Vaccinated

https://nuwildcat.sharepoint.com/si...xUHZOUGduR0c1NElRMFVnP3J0aW1lPUotUG82eXFhMlVn

So how do we interpret the 79% that appear to take a different stance from yours? Are they all just deplorable sheep as many posters in this thread assert with such vigor? I'm sure there's some proportion of blind-faith followers of institutional/governmental mandates. I'd wager its a pretty modest subset, however. I'm just not seeing how this temporary policy (and I'm willing to take wagers on it being temporary) is worthy of the teeth gnashing we're seeing in this thread. Again, majoring in the minors comes to mind.

Maybe you can paint a picture of how this policy will lead to real threats to freedom and liberty? That would be something interesting to dissect.

Sure. Maybe it sounds that way in your deranged mind.

I'm not in the least bit deranged. I'm just looking for an explanation.

It doesn't matter if masks work or not because it is a non-issue for the majority of us.

How can it be a non-issue for the majority of us? If we care, at all, about whether or not other people get COVID, then it's an issue. It's only not an issue if the only people we care about are those who are at very low risk of severe illness or death from COVID, and we don't care at all about those who are at low, moderate or high risk.

Make yourself clear. Do you care, at all, about people who are over the age of 65, people who have pre-existing conditions, or people who are poor? Do you think it matters whether something may or may not work to reduce their risk of contracting COVID?

Your crazy interpretation partly hinges on the notion of masks being the only way to protect those in nursing homes, etc. Well, they aren't.

No it doesn't. Nobody suggested masks were the only way to protect people at moderate to high risk. My notion only hinges on the idea that we care enough about people at moderate to high risk, to find out whether or not minor actions on our part can reduce their risk of contracting COVID. It could be a whole bunch of other minor or major actions that are effective. But the topic of this thread, and the subject of the research study, was whether or not our community mask wearing reduced their risk.

Related issue, the danger of the vaccines is becoming increasingly apparent.

Don't take it from me, because you can't see the data I do. Here's an open source:
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...e-itself-aflds-medical-director-dr-ryan-cole/

I do not know anyone who has dies or been hospitalized by covid. Everyone I know who tested + has had a mild case at worst. I do know two people (an elderly husband and wife) who have been ill ever since getting the vaccine, to include a stroke/brain bleed that the doctor can't explain. These types of post vaccination are showing up in our data. VAERS is under-reporting the events dramatically. VAERS is not often used by physicians.

Related issue, the danger of the vaccines is becoming increasingly apparent.

Don't take it from me, because you can't see the data I do. Here's an open source:
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...e-itself-aflds-medical-director-dr-ryan-cole/

I do not know anyone who has dies or been hospitalized by covid. Everyone I know who tested + has had a mild case at worst. I do know two people (an elderly husband and wife) who have been ill ever since getting the vaccine, to include a stroke/brain bleed that the doctor can't explain. These types of post vaccination are showing up in our data. VAERS is under-reporting the events dramatically. VAERS is not often used by physicians.

I wonder why he's not in on the conspiracy. Any ideas?

Death by stupidity? At least they had their freedoms. Their kids will be grateful for that.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/unvaccinated-parents-die-from-covid

What do you deduce from an isolated observation of this sort. There are people ill with and without the 'vaccine', people who have died shortly after receiving the vaccine, people (like myself) who have stayed well (so far!) without taking the vaccine. What really matters is the numbers of people in each category. Phrases like "Death by stupidity" are just not helpful in the slightest.

Is there an English translation of this anywhere?

David

Back