Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Here is the English version of the original Italian report mentioned:

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/en/coronavirus/sars-cov-2-analysis-of-deaths

Now, try "fact-checking" it away, at your leisure. ;)
Congratulations Special K! Finding this article, which contains all the false talking points we are accustomed to seeing here in America, is interesting to say the least. The reason is that it shows how far the hysteria has spread. What the author of that article is attempting to do is salvage the narrative that covid-19 is an extremely lethal virus.

However, those comorbidities are not an insignificant nuisance to be brushed aside. We have seen the same sequence of lies told here in the US, where gunshot victims, traffic accident victims, people with sepsis and heart attacks, etc., were listed as dying due to covid. In those cases, there are many confounding factors, one of which is modified rules that were designed to increase the number of death certificates listing covid as the cause. That fact alone makes all the rest of the information suspect.

Think about it this way: you want to test Uri Geller to see if he can bend spoons with his mind. However, you allow a bent spoon seller into the room with Geller. The spoon seller drops his bent spoons on a table covered with Geller's spoons. It is impossible to tell which were bent by Geller (if any) and which were dropped by the man selling pre-bent spoons. However, your newly revised methodology states that any bent spoons found on Geller's table were bent by Geller. Therefore, he is given credit for all the bent spoons.

That is what is happening here. This is why it is so, and pardon the expression, STUPID, to trust any of the numbers on this subject. The methodology has hopelessly polluted the data. There is no way to know for sure how many people died of covid, if any. At this point, if anyone wants to have any idea what is going on quantitatively, they would have to reset the playing field. The new rules about what constitutes "cause of death" have to be thrown out in favor of the rules in place before covid was introduced. Financial incentives for reporting deaths as covid have to be eliminated. Social benefits associated with going along with the covid narrative have to be eliminated. PCR tests cannot be used. Someone has to come up with a solid, reproduceable method for differentiating covid from other coronaviruses. The reporting of vaccine-related adverse events cannot be suppressed. Vaccines have to be looked at seriously as a cause of death.

Until then, every article on the dangers of covid and the high numbers of fatalities is just more urine in the pool.

Congratulations Special K! Finding this article, which contains all the false talking points we are accustomed to seeing here in America, is interesting to say the least. The reason is that it shows how far the hysteria has spread. What the author of that article is attempting to do is salvage the narrative that covid-19 is an extremely lethal virus.

However, those comorbidities are not an insignificant nuisance to be brushed aside. We have seen the same sequence of lies told here in the US, where gunshot victims, traffic accident victims, people with sepsis and heart attacks, etc., were listed as dying due to covid. In those cases, there are many confounding factors, one of which is modified rules that were designed to increase the number of death certificates listing covid as the cause. That fact alone makes all the rest of the information suspect.

Think about it this way: you want to test Uri Geller to see if he can bend spoons with his mind. However, you allow a bent spoon seller into the room with Geller. The spoon seller drops his bent spoons on a table covered with Geller's spoons. It is impossible to tell which were bent by Geller (if any) and which were dropped by the man selling pre-bent spoons. However, your newly revised methodology states that any bent spoons found on Geller's table were bent by Geller. Therefore, he is given credit for all the bent spoons.

That is what is happening here. This is why it is so, and pardon the expression, STUPID, to trust any of the numbers on this subject. The methodology has hopelessly polluted the data. There is no way to know for sure how many people died of covid, if any. At this point, if anyone wants to have any idea what is going on quantitatively, they would have to reset the playing field. The new rules about what constitutes "cause of death" have to be thrown out in favor of the rules in place before covid was introduced. Financial incentives for reporting deaths as covid have to be eliminated. Social benefits associated with going along with the covid narrative have to be eliminated. PCR tests cannot be used. Someone has to come up with a solid, reproduceable method for differentiating covid from other coronaviruses. The reporting of vaccine-related adverse events cannot be suppressed. Vaccines have to be looked at seriously as a cause of death.

Until then, every article on the dangers of covid and the high numbers of fatalities is just more urine in the pool.

Meanwhile, you may also like this new study of the effect that the vaccination have on infection and transmission... or, more precisely, the absence of such effect:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1473309921006484

So much for "vaccinate to protect the others!". :)

Meanwhile, you may also like this new study of the effect that the vaccination have on infection and transmission... or, more precisely, the absence of such effect:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1473309921006484

So much for "vaccinate to protect the others!". :)

So I guess we then need to ask what constitutes a "breakthrough case" and if those are something more rare than "non-breakthrough cases". In other words, if we put 1000 vaccinated people in one room, and 1000 unvaccinated people in another room, and exposed them equally. How many cases of infection and shedding would there end-up being in each group?

The assumption is that the vaccinated group would have fewer. But how do we actually know for sure? PCR testing isn't accurate enough to give reliable numbers on actual infectious cases. Then there's the RRR versus the ARR. And the more you look at all the variables, the more of a snow-job the whole things starts to look like.

In other words, if we put 1000 vaccinated people in one room, and 1000 unvaccinated people in another room, and exposed them equally. How many cases of infection and shedding would there end-up being in each group?

That sounds like a decent way to do it (putting aside that it's unethical). But I'm not sure what we are supposed to do with the 140 vaccinated people and the 44 unvaccinated people the study used. The whole thing kinda looks like data dredging.

For some reason I haven't been getting notified of posts in this thread, so I thought there were none. Then I discovered there were 24 pages' worth of them and believe it or not, have read them all.

So what is it: a devilish conspiracy or a genuine attempt to tackle a real problem?

I think neither. Or a bit of both, take your pick. Factoring into it beyond a shadow of doubt is a lot of misinformation, some of it purposeful, some genuinely believed to be true, some parroted. Oh, and an awful lot of stupidity, I'd say. Whatever the motivation, there's no doubt in my mind that the world has gone crazy. It's the perfect recipe for divisiveness.

Most people think they're right, and that's a problem. God save us all from those who think they're right. But what about those who maintain detachment, neither believing nor disbelieving all sorts of theories? I'm one of those. You could say, in a manner of speaking, I believe in God but, still, tether my camel lest it run off in the night.

Solely on the grounds that there's plenty of evidence that everything's fubar, and that I have the right as a sovereign individual not to accept any medical treatment that I'm not sure actually works, I haven't been vaccinated. Should I catch Covid, whatever its actual cause, I have my stash of items I hope would ameliorate the symptoms. That's the best I can do.

My favourite niece (in her late 40's) had a major haemorrhagic stroke, which has left her severely debilitated, within a couple of weeks of receiving her second jab. I have my suspicions about that, but haven't belaboured my suspicions to her or her family. They probably still think I'm nuts for not getting the jab. After all, the three of them so far okay probably think they're amongst many who haven't yet suffered major side effects. My niece probably thinks it's just a coincidence, and who knows, she could be right.

The thing about the idea that it's a conscious attempt by elites to depopulate is that the elites depend on the continued existence of the status quo. What good would it do for business magnates and their cronies if there were an enormous contraction in the population and hence that many less consumers willing or able to consume? If the population were to markedly decrease, it would hardly go without notice and there'd be millions left who would be out for blood. The first targets of an incandescent populace would likely be the elites.

Also, the monetary and governmental systems of the world would probably collapse. There'd be complete chaos - riots, starvation, indiscriminate violence and quite possibly war on a global scale. The putative one billion left would probably rapidly whittle themselves down even further, if they managed to survive at all.

It seems much more likely to me that people are just reacting in a number of predictable ways. Such as, seeing opportunities to make money; using the "pandemic" as a hobby horse to further their beliefs one way or the other; using it to bolster their own sense of righteousness (again, whether for or agin conspiracy theories); being fearful, some of vaccination, others of not being vaccinated; and so on.

Eventually, one way or another, this thing will come to an end. I'm over 70 and I might not live to see the outcome -- and maybe that's no bad thing, were things turn out for the worse. One thing I sense, though I could be wrong: there's something seminal going on, something that few if any of us grasp at the moment. We live in interesting times that have brought us threats and opportunities. Threats of extinction on the one hand, and opportunities to learn from the madness and emerge as saner societies.

I want to address something: viz. whether or not the Covid virus has been isolated. I have my doubts it has. Isolated is the wrong word, I'd say. What appears to have been done is that a genetic sequence that's been associated (rightly or wrongly), with Covid has been designated a virus. Good luck with trying to find anyone who is willing to say that the virus has been isolated and is able to produce actual evidence for that. That would need to include the extraction of pure viral particles (and nothing else) from an infection, which have subsequently been used to infect -- if not humans because of ethical considerations -- at least suitable animal hosts.

It's the old Koch test, but many virologists claim they don't need to do that. Perhaps that's because they know it's impracticable -- it hasn't been done for the HIV virus either, by the way, even now, after about 40 years. Whilst I don't dispute that scientists have identified specific genetic sequences they associate with Covid, I do dispute whether or not those sequences come from a "Sars-CoV-2 virus". They might come from host tissue cellular exosomes or other virus-like particles (VLPs) produced as a result, rather than being a cause of, Covid. PCR the heck out of samples and you can find anything you want. And they regularly do, as it happens...

Here is the English version of the original Italian report mentioned:

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/en/coronavirus/sars-cov-2-analysis-of-deaths

Now, try "fact-checking" it away, at your leisure. ;)
Very good. Proving that even a commie anarchist can get it right once every so often ;-).

What a surprise, USA today, being an establishment outlet for info op target sheep, totally lied about the Italian article.

Everyone should read the English version of the Italian article to which Vortex linked. It's pointing at what I've been saying since the beginning of the "pandemic". The people dying are those who had reached their actuarially expected year of death, virus or no virus. That is true in Italy and it is true in the US. The so called "excess deaths" figures are largely bogus and most of the real excess deaths were caused by the covid policies (e.g. lack of access to health care, neglect and despair) as opposed to by covid itself.

Last edited:
So what is it: a devilish conspiracy or a genuine attempt to tackle a real problem? I think neither. Or a bit of both, take your pick. Factoring into it beyond a shadow of doubt is a lot of misinformation, some of it purposeful, some genuinely believed to be true, some parroted. Oh, and an awful lot of stupidity, I'd say. Whatever the motivation, there's no doubt in my mind that the world has gone crazy. It's the perfect recipe for divisiveness.

Well said. It would be both completely impossible and completely unnecessary to have a conspiracy this big. For one thing, with that level of scope and scale there would be too many competing factions within the conspiracy insiders. They would tear each other to shreds in short time. On that note, how would they get all of the other countries, like the Russians and and the Asians involved?

Rather, as you say, the concept of a killer virus was introduced into society and then all manner of reactions resulted from a wide variety of motivations - material based, politically based and psychologically based. Then the whole thing took on a life of its own. The leaders had a sleeping dragon by the tail. Now it's awake and the leaders are just trying to hold on for dear political life. They can't admit mistakes, etc.

There is a virus. I think anyone who denies the existence of a covid virus (or viruses generally) is just another flat earth fruit loop, of which we have a number on Skeptiko.

The question then is - or should be - how dangerous is the virus and to whom is it dangerous? A year and a half + into the phenomenon and we have the answer to those questions. Not even the CDC disputes the following, though the media tends to obfuscate the facts in favor of profit generating hype and some governments do the same because they gain more power over their subjects.

The virus is just another coronavirus that causes cold and flu symptoms. For some people these symptoms can be severe and for the vast majority, they are considerably more mild; again, like any other annual cold/flu. Just like any other cold/flu, the elderly, who were at or near their expected year of death, can succumb to the symptoms and die. There is nothing special about covid in this regard. It is however, for some people with particularly sensitive immune systems, an aggressive respiratory issue that can be fatal. The majority of those are simply the elderly and infirm who would have died due to any bad flu or cold any year. Another subset is those who have something akin to an autoimmune response to the spike proteins in the virus. This latter group can also have a severe - even fatal - reaction to the spike protein in the "vaccine".

As for "excess deaths", the % of elderly who died in 2020 is no different than any other year. Since the elderly are the by far the cohort with the highest body count, it would be impossible for the virus to be unusually deadly without increasing the % of elderly dead in 2020. This strongly suggests that normal deaths from a variety of causes are being attributed to covid.

The CDC excess deaths are failing to account for a growing and aging population. The figures should be in rates not raw numbers. The CDC knows this and this is deliberate hype and obfuscation on their part. Why? I suspect because they invested so much in the covid scourge meme that they can't admit they were wrong. The death rate (age sex adjusted) in 2020 is not higher than some years since 2000. So there is more evidence of bogus "excess deaths". Furthermore, there are many preventable deaths in 2020,but those were due to covid policy- neglected elderly, deferred care, increased suicides and drug overdoses. These deaths were somewhat mitigated by reductions in automobile deaths, etc.

people think they're right, and that's a problem. God save us all from those who think they're right. But what about those who maintain detachment, neither believing nor disbelieving all sorts of theories? I'm one of those. You could say, in a manner of speaking, I believe in God but, still, tether my camel lest it run off in the night.

Not only do most people think they are right, but that belief is psychologically based and not evidence based. Yes, they can present "evidence" to support their rightness. That evidence is usually selectively chosen, filtered and interpreted to support what the individual already believed. The belief came first, then the "evidence" to support it. Worse, people become so ego-invested in their position that they cannot alter it or admit they are wrong. It's like the position they took defines them and to have to admit wrongness is seen as a threat to their very being. This is all especially true with conspiracy theorists, but also with normals that can't handle that government and media and science do lie to us all of the time. It happens in all walks of life.

thing about the idea that it's a conscious attempt by elites to depopulate is that the elites depend on the continued existence of the status quo. What good would it do for business magnates and their cronies if there were an enormous contraction in the population and hence that many less consumers willing or able to consume? If the population were to markedly decrease, it would hardly go without notice and there'd be millions left who would be out for blood. The first targets of an incandescent populace would likely be the elites.......................

Probably all true. Careful though, none of that, alone, would necessarily stop them from trying. Here you are making the same mistake that the CTers make. You assume total rationality, omnesience, total uniformity and cohesion and total control on the part of the decision makers. Decision makers are human and plagued by all normal human foibles. They are not fully rational. They are incapable of playing well with others for long term and they are not nearly as in control as they want to be or would need to be. Ideology drives decisions. Profiteers decide how they can leverage ideologically driven decisions to make money. Sometimes they are able to influence/corrupt the ideologies, but mostly they [profiteers] are more like remora following the ideologue sharks around.

Last edited:
There is a virus. I think anyone who denies the existence of a covid virus (or viruses generally) is just another flat earth fruit loop, of which we have a number on Skeptiko.

We obviously agree on a lot. However, I can't see where your certainty about Sars-CoV-2 comes from. Please point me to any paper that has definitively isolated the pure virus and used it to infect an uninfected organism. I doubt you will be able to, but I'll be happy to modify my opinion if you can.

https://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/1360857499134537733-png__700.jpg
1360857499134537733-png__700.jpg

Butterfly in the room? Masks... Really? How about the elephant? Remdesivir is a killer. The covid jab is a killer. Fauci et al are psychopaths.

Alex, don't sneak up on the elephant, charge it!
It's not even an elephant anymore. That was AGES ago. Now it's a motherfucking mastodon. With T-Rex arms grafted on.
But, when you fracture the genetic mind and the dominant paradigm crumbles to dust... Now, the subconscious is awakening under this threat to every front. And, when you get billions of people focused on the same thing... Eventually it will be figured out. And it has also involved every other concept people run on in this reality, so the entire thing is under review.
Reverse psychology, as it were. Use of the stick brings about more rapid change than the carrots. They only breed somnambulance.

We obviously agree on a lot. However, I can't see where your certainty about Sars-CoV-2 comes from. Please point me to any paper that has definitively isolated the pure virus and used it to infect an uninfected organism. I doubt you will be able to, but I'll be happy to modify my opinion if you can.
Outside my area of expertise. I refuse to debate the minutia of the matter for that reason. I'll just say that coronaviruses have been well known and studied for a long time. It's not a revolutionary concept.

Coronaviruses – National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (nfid.org)

One other thing I have noticed with CTers and other whacky theorists is that they have no skin in the game. So it's easy to spout all manner of far out gibberish.

It's easier for a bunch of jerk-offs that don't have to actually protect the country to play at "the Jews and the US govt did 9/11" than it is for the few who have to do their best to ensure that it doesn't happen again by actually, you know, gathering intelligence, analyzing it and working up targets. There are real world consequences for them, unlike the jerk-offs. The JOs are lost in a juvenile fantasy that they have secret knowledge and that they do have skin in the game because they youtube around and gained the secret knowledge and because the Illuminati lizard people will get them. Kind of like a modern day Dungeons and Dragons crowd, only, pathetically, these are grown ups taking their version seriously.

I would take you and other virus deniers more seriously if you were willing to sit there while someone injects you with blood from Ebola infected and HIV infected individuals. I'm willing to bet you'd suddenly come around to accepting that viruses are real before that needle entered your arm. Same with this coronavirus.

Last edited:
I'd be very interested in your opinion on this - as a biologist.

Is it OK to detect a virus 'indirectly' by piecing together RNA/DNA fragments in a computer, or is that too risky.

If SAR-COV-2 isn't real, what do you think the pandemic is caused by?

David

I would take you and other virus deniers more seriously if you were willing to sit there while someone injects you with blood from Ebola infected and HIV infected individuals. I'm willing to bet you'd suddenly come around to accepting that viruses are real before that needle entered your arm. Same with this coronavirus.

Whoa there! What's with the virus denier schtick? Why must everyone be either an accepter or a denier? Can't one be sceptical in the truest sense of the word? Like I said, If you can point me to any paper that definitively proves virologists have purified and infected previously uninfected organisms with nothing but Sars-CoV-2, I will accept that it exists and is responsible for Covid-19.

Otherwise, I maintain detachment, because I simply don't know. And neither do you unless you can back up your assertion with the relevant evidence. If you can't, then Haud your wheesht. I'm not saying that Covid-19 (the disease) doesn't exist, nor am I saying that no infective agent is involved; only that so far as I've been able to determine thus far, no one has proved the causative agent is a virus. Hence my invitation to supply a definitive reference.

If it's outside your area of expertise, how can you be so certain it exists? Do you really expect me or anyone to swallow that? Like I said earlier, God save us all from those who know they're right when actually they know no such thing. You currently only think that, and it will remain so until someone comes up with incontrovertible evidence either way.

No, I wouldn't accept being injected with blood from Ebola or AIDS patients. Only an idiot would. But for heaven's sake, can't you see that that says nothing about whether or not viruses cause those diseases? It's a complete and illogical non-sequitur.

No, I wouldn't accept being injected with blood from Ebola or AIDS patients. Only an idiot would. But for heaven's sake, can't you see that that says nothing about whether or not viruses cause those diseases? It's a complete and illogical non-sequitur.

That sounds an awful lot like a virus denier. Virus is the current model. It makes sense in that works. That it works is evidenced in part by you tacitly admit this by confirming that you don't want ebola blood injected into you. Even a hypothetical skin in the game scenario can bring momentary sanity to those prone to strange fantasies.

What is your alternative hypothesis to virus? What is the evidence for it?

Once again Skeptiko devotees devolve into kooky crap.

Very good. Proving that even a commie anarchist can get it right once every so often ;-).

What a surprise, USA today, being an establishment outlet for info op target sheep, totally lied about the Italian article.

Everyone should read the English version of the Italian article to which Vortex linked. It's pointing at what I've been saying since the beginning of the "pandemic". The people dying are those who had reached their actuarially expected year of death, virus or no virus. That is true in Italy and it is true in the US. The so called "excess deaths" figures are largely bogus and most of the real excess deaths were caused by the covid policies (e.g. lack of access to health care, neglect and despair) as opposed to by covid itself.

It's nice to see that you've finally admitted that there were real excess deaths. However, the report contradicts your guess at what caused the real excess deaths, and your guess that comorbidities that were responsible. The report lists the immediate cause of death in these cases, and in 93.6% of the cases it was Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. ARDS is an uncommon condition and usually follows a major illness - specifically, sepsis, inhalation of harmful substances (like smoke), severe pneumonia, COVID, etc.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ards/symptoms-causes/syc-20355576

That is, people walking down the street with hypertension (a comorbidity in 2/3 of cases), don't suddenly develop ARDS. If the excess deaths were due to the comorbidities, or they were due to delayed health care, then the immediate cause of death would have reflected the things people with hypertension or diabetes die from - strokes, heart attacks, kidney failure, etc. Instead, these deaths were from something rarely seen if people die, either from the usual biggies - heart attacks, strokes, cancer - or from lack of access to health care, neglect or despair.

It's nice to see that you've finally admitted that there were real excess deaths. However, the report contradicts your guess at what caused the real excess deaths, and your guess that comorbidities that were responsible. The report lists the immediate cause of death in these cases, and in 93.6% of the cases it was Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. ARDS is an uncommon condition and usually follows a major illness - specifically, sepsis, inhalation of harmful substances (like smoke), severe pneumonia, COVID, etc.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ards/symptoms-causes/syc-20355576

That is, people walking down the street with hypertension (a comorbidity in 2/3 of cases), don't suddenly develop ARDS. If the excess deaths were due to the comorbidities, or they were due to delayed health care, then the immediate cause of death would have reflected the things people with hypertension or diabetes die from - strokes, heart attacks, kidney failure, etc. Instead, these deaths were from something rarely seen if people die, either from the usual biggies - heart attacks, strokes, cancer - or from lack of access to health care, neglect or despair.
you again with your usual BS. I always said there were excess deaths and why.I have been consistent.

And it's not my "guess". It is my professional knowledge.

Tell me again how someone having acute appendicitis or a heart attack doesn't get care and lives.That's right, you never replied the first time I showed you our internal published study on the reductions in those types (and many more) in 2020. How does a dementia patient have reduced acre and live?

Last edited:
Tell me again how someone having acute appendicitis or a heart attack doesn't get care and lives.

I'm saying that if you have acute appendicitis and don't get care, you don't die of "ARDS". If you have a heart attack and don't get care, you don't die of ARDS. If you want to blame all the real excess deaths on something other than COVID-19, then you have to explain why people with dementia, or appendicitis, or heart attacks are all of a sudden dying of something that doesn't look like dementia or appendicitis or a heart attack, but of something that looks exactly like COVID-19.

I'd be very interested in your opinion on this - as a biologist.

Is it OK to detect a virus 'indirectly' by piecing together RNA/DNA fragments in a computer, or is that too risky.

If SAR-COV-2 isn't real, what do you think the pandemic is caused by?

David

I'd say it isn't okay to stitch together sequences on a computer and call the result a viral infective agent. Even if you find many such sequences consistently associated with a disease, that's no proof that it or a putative viral agent is the ultimate cause. Correlation ain't causation.

The only way I'm aware of (in the case of an infective disease) to prove a putative infective agent causes a particular malady is to isolate a pure sample of the agent, infect a previously unifected organism, and subsequently take and purify another sample from that second organism to infect a third. These are Koch's postulates, and they hold good for many multicellular organisms such as platyhelminth parasites, as well as some fungi and bacteria. Problem is, viruses are so small and there are many virus-like particles in cells (such as exosomes). So virologists rarely bother and call scorn on Koch's postulates. They have to, because otherwise people would see through their word games. Identification isn't isolation.

I don't know whether Sars-CoV-2 is real and the causative agent of Covid-19. Maybe so, maybe not. That's why I'm asking for evidence. If it's provided, fair enough.

Many people fail to draw the distinction between the name of a disease and its cause. AIDs isn't necessarily synonymous with HIV, and COVID-19 isn't necessarily synonymous with Sars-CoV-2. To claim that, one has to prove it uncontrovertibly. People can jump up and down and stamp their feet all they want, but it ain't gonna change that scientific requirement one iota.

I'm saying that if you have acute appendicitis and don't get care, you don't die of "ARDS". If you have a heart attack and don't get care, you don't die of ARDS. If you want to blame all the real excess deaths on something other than COVID-19, then you have to explain why people with dementia, or appendicitis, or heart attacks are all of a sudden dying of something that doesn't look like dementia or appendicitis or a heart attack, but of something that looks exactly like COVID-19.
It's been explained to you repeatedly. You just don't want to accept the explanation because you're a troll.

Once again, have a heart attack, get hit by a bus, just get old and croak and there is a positive covid test, then it's covid death. For that matter, have appendicitis and the sniffles, the sniffles are presumed to be covid and you are now listed as a covid death.

What makes you think that every death listed as covid had ARDS?Show that data, troll.

Do you realize that every year many people die from ARDS? Were they all covid? Pneumonia causes ARDS as does the flu. Where are all of those deaths in 2020/2021. Somehow disappeared while "covid" deaths surged.

The tests are inaccurate and will state that any detected coronavirus (could be common cold) or even any flu = covid19. Also, fragments of covid DNA that are ubiquitous in the environment get labeled as covid infection.

Also, hospitals are paid at a higher rate on DRG reimbursements if there is a covid diagnosis on the claim.

Then there's just plain blatant lying to cover up for failed policy, poor care delivery, in pursuit of more money.

You, as usual, fail to address points that you should be able to -like why is the CDC not using rates for its excess death BS? Can you explain why with a growing and aging population age/sex adjusted rates are not used instead of raw numbers? Of course, but we all know you're not here for honest discussion. Why was the death rate in the US higher in some other years in the US since 2000???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Back