Andy Paquette, Mask Science, Big Lie? |523|

Ummm...the hospitalization and death rates (and even the cases) are lower in the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. I'm not sure what your point is?
ha ha. Trolls gonna troll.

Very tiny mortality numbers in both groups. Hardly merits hysteria or needing to take an experimental DNA altering drug. Who knows what demographic confounds are involved between the vaxxed and unvaxxed? Are the unvaxxed the same as the vaxxed in every way? I doubt it. Look at Table 20. The double dosed vaxxed still die. But none it means anything because we don't know anything about the people involved.

ha ha. Trolls gonna troll.

Very tiny mortality numbers in both groups. Hardly merits hysteria or needing to take an experimental DNA altering drug. Who knows what demographic confounds are involved between the vaxxed and unvaxxed? Are the unvaxxed the same as the vaxxed in every way? I doubt it. Look at Table 20. The double dosed vaxxed still die. But none it means anything because we don't know anything about the people involved.

What experimental DNA altering drug?

The mortality rate was 5/100,000 in the unvaccinated and 2/100,000 in the vaccinated PER WEEK. That's not really "tiny" numbers compared to other major causes of mortality, like heart attacks - looking up numbers for Scotland gives a rate of 138/100,000 PER YEAR for 2017. Are you sure that's what Vortex meant? I doubt that Vortex was trying to make the point that COVID is deadlier than heart attacks (not that we expect the higher rates to be sustained).

We Russians have a saying, "it would be funny if it wasn't so scary". This official report from the Public Health Scotland is a fitting example:

https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/10091/21-11-10-covid19-publication_report.pdf

Read from page 36 and further, where statistics of infections, hospitalisations and deaths in connection with the vaccination status are provided.

See it now? Also look at the PHS's desperate attempts to explain their own data away...

Any questions? Seriously.

More of the same...

https://assets.publishing.service.g...29606/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-43.pdf

I'm curious as to what you think that shows? You struck me as anti-vax earlier, yet these show a very positive result from the vaccines, so now I'm confused.

Ehhh... :eek:

Did you notice that, according to both reports, roughly 80 - 90 % of recorded infections / hospitalisations / deaths are fully vaccinated people?

Ehhh... :eek:

Did you notice that, according to both reports, roughly 80 - 90 % of recorded infections / hospitalisations / deaths are fully vaccinated people?

So what? That doesn't tell you anything except give you a rough idea of how many people have been vaccinated. If 100% of the population was vaccinated, then 100% of infections/hospitalizations/deaths would be among fully vaccinated people, even if the vaccine was 99% effective at preventing infection.

What the reports show is that the rate of hospitalization and death is dramatically reduced among the vaccinated. Wasn't that supposed to be the point?

So what? That doesn't tell you anything except give you a rough idea of how many people have been vaccinated. If 100% of the population was vaccinated, then 100% of infections/hospitalizations/deaths would be among fully vaccinated people, even if the vaccine was 99% effective at preventing infection.

What the reports show is that the rate of hospitalization and death is dramatically reduced among the vaccinated. Wasn't that supposed to be the point?

Oh look, lots of excess deaths in the UK from preventable causes, just like the stupid guy who "claims" to be an actuary said there were and will be due to covid policy and not covid itself.

https://frontier.yahoo.com/news/nhs-delays-height-pandemic-linked-184014656.html

Same in the US. As I said, excess deaths, though not nearly as high as the CDC says, still exist - and they re due to covid policy. Those attributed to covid itself are because of faulty tests and faulty labeling on death certificates.

Oh look, lots of excess deaths in the UK from preventable causes, just like the stupid guy who "claims" to be an actuary said there were and will be due to covid policy and not covid itself.

https://frontier.yahoo.com/news/nhs-delays-height-pandemic-linked-184014656.html

Same in the US. As I said, excess deaths, though not nearly as high as the CDC says, still exist - and they re due to covid policy. Those attributed to covid itself are because of faulty tests and faulty labeling on death certificates.
As the CDC has pointed out all along - not all excess deaths are directly from COVID. I'm not sure what your point is. Pretty much everyone is annoyed by preventable deaths (except preventable COVID deaths, apparently - LOL).

As the CDC has pointed out all along - not all excess deaths are directly from COVID. I'm not sure what your point is. Pretty much everyone is annoyed by preventable deaths (except preventable COVID deaths, apparently - LOL).
The point is that have a heart attack and die because no or deferred care access and the lame test says covid, it gets counted as a covid death. Then people like you say that covid is killing lots of people because excess deaths.

You have no idea what is killing people. I do. All you do is quote some lame ass protocol set by the CDC that no one in the real world follows. All along I have been saying those are not covid deaths. I have been saying that most all excess deaths are due to policy and demographic changes.

I'm pleased to hear that people are so concerned that they are "annoyed". Is that really the choice of words you want to use? Sad.

The point is that have a heart attack and die because no or deferred care access and the lame test says covid, it gets counted as a covid death. Then people like you say that covid is killing lots of people because excess deaths.

You have no idea what is killing people. I do. All you do is quote some lame ass protocol set by the CDC that no one in the real world follows. All along I have been saying those are not covid deaths. I have been saying that most all excess deaths are due to policy and demographic changes.

I'm pleased to hear that people are so concerned that they are "annoyed". Is that really the choice of words you want to use? Sad.
Oh and 100,000 US overdose deaths this year. Where those "expected" deaths or excess? How many of those had covid, like George Floyd?

You've never provided any support for your assertions, which depend upon most physicians suddenly becoming incompetent or liars. I don't buy that you know what you are talking about.

You've never provided any support for your assertions, which depend upon most physicians suddenly becoming incompetent or liars. I don't buy that you know what you are talking about.
Why were US mortality rates higher in each 2000 - 2004 than in 2020?Come one.Let's hear it, Ellis.

Oh, you don't know, do you?

Yes, doctors/hospital administrations are liars. They didn't suddenly become that. They always have been.They're greedy. What is the cost of medical fraud in the US every year, Ellis?* Who commits that kind of fraud?Honest people?

So Warren and Malone are liars in your book. Aren't they doctors?

You're a transparent doofus. If you're going to troll, do it better.

*about $68 billion annually

Last edited:
Why were US mortality rates higher in each 2000 - 2004 than in 2020?Come one.Let's hear it, Ellis.

Oh, you don't know, do you?

Of course I know. A six-year-old can look at the graph and know. It's for exactly the same reason that the mortality rate from 1980-1984 was higher than in 2000-2004. And if you remember back that far, there were bodies in the street then, too.

Yes, doctors/hospital administrations are liars. They didn't suddenly become that. They always have been.They're greedy.

Ah, I see.

Of course I know. A six-year-old can look at the graph and know. It's for exactly the same reason that the mortality rate from 1980-1984 was higher than in 2000-2004. And if you remember back that far, there were bodies in the street then, too.

Huh? Now you've become totally incoherent.

Why was the rate higher? What is the reason? You haven't said.

Newsweek has an opinion piece by
"Martin Kulldorff, Ph.D., is an epidemiologist, biostatistician, and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Jay Bhattacharya, MD, Ph.D., is a Professor of Health Policy at Stanford University School of Medicine. "
https://www.newsweek.com/how-fauci-fooled-america-opinion-1643839

The article notes:
For children, there is no solid scientific evidence that masks work. A Danish study found no statistically significant difference between masking and not masking when it came to coronavirus infection.

The article also note natural immunity is being ignored with vaccine mandates:
By pushing vaccine mandates, Dr. Fauci ignores naturally acquired immunity among the COVID-recovered, of which there are more than 45 million in the United States.

Throughout the 2020 spring wave, Sweden kept daycare and schools open for all its 1.8 million children ages 1 to 15, with no masks, testing or social distancing. The result? Zero COVID deaths among children and a COVID risk to teachers lower than the average of other professions. In fall 2020, most European countries followed suit, with similar results.

The editors at Newsweek are careful to add their own commentary in the article, but it is interesting to see mainstream media offer a dissenting opinion from the standard covid narrative of "masks work, everyone must be vaccinated"

An in depth review of mask studies
https://www.cato.org/working-paper/...sking-limit-spread-sars-cov-2-critical-review
https://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/2021-11/working-paper-64.pdf
"More than a century after the 1918 influenza pandemic, examination of the efficacy of masks has produced a large volume of mostly low- to moderate-quality evidence that has largely failed to demonstrate their value in most settings. Ideally, high-quality evidence will eventually provide clarification. When repeated attempts are undertaken to demonstrate an expected or desired outcome, there is a risk of declaring the effort resolved once results consistent with preconceived notions are generated, regardless of the number or extent of previous failures. Scientists and public health officials should exercise caution to ensure that this potential bias does not lead to a cessation of research once the first high-quality study demonstrating mask efficacy is reported. "

Newsweek has an opinion piece by
"Martin Kulldorff, Ph.D., is an epidemiologist, biostatistician, and Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Jay Bhattacharya, MD, Ph.D., is a Professor of Health Policy at Stanford University School of Medicine. "
https://www.newsweek.com/how-fauci-fooled-america-opinion-1643839

The article notes:

The article also note natural immunity is being ignored with vaccine mandates:

The editors at Newsweek are careful to add their own commentary in the article, but it is interesting to see mainstream media offer a dissenting opinion from the standard covid narrative of "masks work, everyone must be vaccinated"

I agree that it is useful to see other opinions in major outlets, like Newsweek. However, almost all of the criticisms are based on information we have or are gathering now, not information that was available at the start of or early in the pandemic. I know Monday morning quarterbacking can make you feel like a genius, but I'm a bit surprised that the authors fell into that trap.

What would have been much more interesting would have been to go through what kind of decisions they would find reasonable, based only on the information available at the time (and before we knew people were going to lose their sh*t over masks).

I agree that it is useful to see other opinions in major outlets, like Newsweek. However, almost all of the criticisms are based on information we have or are gathering now, not information that was available at the start of or early in the pandemic. I know Monday morning quarterbacking can make you feel like a genius, but I'm a bit surprised that the authors fell into that trap.

What would have been much more interesting would have been to go through what kind of decisions they would find reasonable, based only on the information available at the time (and before we knew people were going to lose their sh*t over masks).

Mandate vaccines for Covid-19 are a more recent development. The authors are questioning why vaccine is required now for front line workers who have natural immunity? In interviews Fauci has said he does not have a good answer to that question.

Studies on efficacy of masks for respiratory illness pre-date Covid-19 (see my previous post above). Fauci has flipped many times on whether masks are needed and whether they are needed for vaccinated people.
Jimmy Dore has a nice series of clips from Fauci on masks:

Rather than looking backward, at this time we do have evidence from Sweden, from Israel, from Florida which could and should influence our current public health policies.

If there is a decision to mandate Covid-19 vaccines for children aged 5 to 11 - where is the evidence of the need or benefit? Reminder that Covid-19 is less deadly than flu for children in this age group and the flu vaccine is NOT mandated for children.

Mandate vaccines for Covid-19 are a more recent development. The authors are questioning why vaccine is required now for front line workers who have natural immunity?

I don't think the science is settled on how effective natural immunity is, and for how long. Personally, I think a positive antibody test should be sufficient, but I'm not an immunologist. But I also gather that implementing a program with multiple steps (e.g. get antibody testing, wait for negative result, then give vaccine) ends up with drop offs at each step. It doesn't surprise me that in the face of uncertainty, a public health organization like the CDC will err on the side of caution. And personally, I'd rather they did. Maybe I've watched too many plague/zombie movies, though.

Studies on efficacy of masks for respiratory illness pre-date Covid-19 (see my previous post above). Fauci has flipped many times on whether masks are needed and whether they are needed for vaccinated people.

But they didn't have studies on COVID, which is different from influenza. And again, who knew people would lose their sh*t over something so trivial? And personally, I prefer it when experts update and change their recommendations as new information comes in. I'm always puzzled about why people treat that as a bad thing.

If there is a decision to mandate Covid-19 vaccines for children aged 5 to 11 - where is the evidence of the need or benefit? Reminder that Covid-19 is less deadly than flu for children in this age group and the flu vaccine is NOT mandated for children.

I don't know. I'm not an expert on how they usually figure that out. However, kids going to school have been subject to vaccine mandates for decades. The flu shot is recommended for them, but it wouldn't surprise me if that changed to a mandate if a particularly bad influenza came along again.

Ummm...the hospitalization and death rates (and even the cases) are lower in the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. I'm not sure what your point is?
Well, if you start with BS numbers to start with you're going to get confused. The PCR's were not correctly done. I don't know where you get your info but the truth is this.... vaccinated people DO go to the hospital and they DO die. They also can spread covid & are not protected from it.

Right there should tell you all you need to know about this worthless (possible BS) vaccine. Now, stop it, just stop it. It's an agenda. The initial protocol is flawed. You would NEVER shut down a world where there is a 99.9% survival rate. So just stop it. Grow up & see they tried to play us all and we should be VERY angry & want these people jailed. They lied AND they were behind the entire opertion.

Back