Andy Paquette, Precognitive Dreams |583|

Exactly! you got to be able to draw that line. you have to have exercise your discernment.
What is this "discernment" and how do we go about exorcising it? The term is often thrown about in the "conspiracy community," and I am certainly not a member of that community. If I were to exorcise a kind of discernment regarding whether the earth is flat or not, then I would say, certainly, it isn't flat; as we have mountains, valleys, oceans, and all kinds of other shit that makes it somewhat bumpy and wet. I would sooner describe the earth as a life gushing whore, rather than a ball, though.

People often toss around this term called "psyop," which means absolutely nothing more than somebody is likely fucking with your head. What is more head fucking than morons getting paid gargantuan amounts of money to tell us about shit in space that none of us will ever be able to verify for ourselves, but we are expected to believe them? If you use your discernment, you will see that this is even worse than the so called psychic that speaks to the 7 year old, telling her that he is an aquamarine species reborn on earth. When this psychic says that it isn't up to her to judge anybody, but just enter their bullshit mindset and validate it, then how is this any different than letting some dumb fuck kid tell everybody that it is a cat, and so needs to shit in a litterbox at school?

Forget about the shape of the earth, but rather focus on the misdirection these fools cause who study so called space. There are so many things about this earth that are hardly explored and therefore, extremely mysterious. Take the ocean, for example. It is literally a 3D environment in every direction, but lets not look at that, let's shove more money upon Elon Musk's ass, especially tax dollars, because this dumb fuck dreams of Mars?!?!? Let's forget about how we can't get to the moon again......we are going to this fantasy called Mars! Let us get spell bound by this nonsense and forget about the mysteries that are right in front of us! To me, that is the damn psyop!

If by "discernment" we take our own personal experiences as primary evidence, and the experiences of those we know and trust as secondary evidence, and work our way outwards, it's clear to me the Earth is a sphere.

Regardless of what NASA does, I have enough personal evidence from flying, driving, and sea travel in different areas of the world, to see that the maps based on a spherical Earth are accurate.

Then there are relatives and friends who are pilots, truck drivers etc. These individuals base their income on having to calculate accurate distances and times. These are rebellious types too. They're not going to fly or drive a route and not notice that the maps they're using are inaccurate.

That goes for marine maps too, which I've used myself. If the map is off by just 10 metres, that can be the difference between sailing through free water or running the boat against slightly submerged rocks.

Millions of people around the world and over centuries have paid very close attention to the accuracy of maps. Their lives depend on their accuracy. If the maps were wrong, they wouldn't be getting the correct travel times and locations, and in many cases they'd wind up getting killed.

Last edited:
If by "discernment" we take our own personal experiences as primary evidence, and the experiences of those we know and trust as secondary evidence, and work our way outwards, it's clear to me the Earth is a sphere.

Regardless of what NASA does, I have enough personal evidence from flying, driving, and sea travel in different areas of the world, to see that the maps based on a spherical Earth are accurate.

Then there are relatives and friends who are pilots, truck drivers etc. These individuals base their income on having to calculate accurate distances and times. These are rebellious types too. They're not going to fly or drive a route and not notice that the maps they're using are inaccurate.

That goes for marine maps too, which I've used myself. If the map is off by just 10 metres, that can be the difference between sailing through free water or running the boat against slightly submerged rocks.

Millions of people around the world and over centuries have paid very close attention to the accuracy of maps. Their lives depend on their accuracy. If the maps were wrong, they wouldn't be getting the correct travel times and locations, and in many cases they'd wind up getting killed.
Nelson, brother, good to hear from you! That beard is looking great! I was being somewhat facetious about the term "discernment." I do not doubt that you are a well traveled man. Likewise, I have traveled a bit, as I know that many have a family tree.....but I would call my lineage a family tumble weed.

We are talking about "discernment:" terminology that everybody in the "truth" community loves to throw around. Let us throw that in the garbage for a minute, and call this session "think about shit."

If you walked outside without any knowledge of who we are and where we came from, what the fuck would you witness? Would you think about money? Would you think about winning all the time? Would you think about science? Would your impulses consume you?

Did you know that many people have wrecked their ships trying to follow a globe model map? It doesn't mean the earth is not shaped like a globe, but perhaps they should have been looking at what is in front of them.

What I am speaking of is misdirection. I think that we are putting pieces of a puzzle together that most would think is more evil than the use of a Ouija board. I think that everything concerning "space" and the exploration of "space" is misdirection. I paused for a moment, because I wanted to say it is FUCKING BULLSHIT, obviously! Nevertheless, I will be accused of talking like a truck driver. Guess what everybody....ammo guys curse more than truck drivers!

Nelson, brother, good to hear from you! That beard is looking great! I was being somewhat facetious about the term "discernment." I do not doubt that you are a well traveled man. Likewise, I have traveled a bit, as I know that many have a family tree.....but I would call my lineage a family tumble weed.

We are talking about "discernment:" terminology that everybody in the "truth" community loves to throw around. Let us throw that in the garbage for a minute, and call this session "think about shit."

If you walked outside without any knowledge of who we are and where we came from, what the fuck would you witness? Would you think about money? Would you think about winning all the time? Would you think about science? Would your impulses consume you?

Did you know that many people have wrecked their ships trying to follow a globe model map? It doesn't mean the earth is not shaped like a globe, but perhaps they should have been looking at what is in front of them.

What I am speaking of is misdirection. I think that we are putting pieces of a puzzle together that most would think is more evil than the use of a Ouija board. I think that everything concerning "space" and the exploration of "space" is misdirection. I paused for a moment, because I wanted to say it is FUCKING BULLSHIT, obviously! Nevertheless, I will be accused of talking like a truck driver. Guess what everybody....ammo guys curse more than truck drivers!

I have so many thoughts on this entire conversation, but I have been building a cement and stone chicken coop along with working for almost 2 weeks straight and I am tired. So, hopefully I can keep this cohesive...

First off, the core of this conversation is why I've stepped away from a few social media things and certain podcasts. It boils down to belief vs idea. I have a good idea the moon is a solid object, but I don't BELIEVE it. Why? Because this is the definition of belief: Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something. I have no CONVICTION and I have ACCEPTED it might not be solid, and I may be wrong. Beliefs are what get us wrapped up in confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. They are what keep our minds small and closed. And in a way, so does trust. Because once someone wins us over and we stop questioning them, they likely will be wrong about some thing, at some point. And we won't catch it. And when people do, we trust the person who said it so we bash the people calling it out. We should never give up our critical thinking to anyone; whether we trust them or not.

And now onto NASA. Personally, I think the earth and other planets likely appear "round" when viewed from a certain distance. Obviously, the solid bits (if we ignore the water) are no where even close to being a round object, though. While I think they aren't lying to us about the fact it appears mostly round from space, I do think people trust them to a fault. Let's look at dark matter. Why do we think it exists? Because NASA says so. Why do they? Because they think they know how big the universe is and how much can be contained in it. They also think they can calculate how much IS in it. Then they compare and the numbers are off, so then they say well this MUST be because of heavy, invisible matter. And people say oh, okay. But really? That's fucking nuts. Excuse my french. 1)There's no possible way we could accurately calculate those two numbers and 2)There's literally no proof at all ever anywhere that dark matter is real; no real world proof what so ever. Yet people in this community still eat up that shit like its sushi. So while they may be right about certain things, you still need to think critically of the information they give you and how they got it.

And lastly, and honestly, does any of that even matter? Does simulation theory? Does reincarnation being a trap? I don't think so. Either you are here, involved with life and living it in a way you enjoy or you're not. If these conversations are interesting to you, but piss you off, make you want to prove yourself right and other people wrong, and erode your relationship with humanity, maybe you shouldn't be having them. (BTW- Not you, as in you, Shane. You as in who ever is reading this.) And if this all is fascinating to you and you just enjoy hearing other people's view points, you're probably on a decent path.

But either way, people need to stop putting so much energy and emotion into any of their beliefs. Be flexible. See where life takes you and what it shows you and stop trying to fit everything into a box that suits your rigid outlook of life. Not everything is black and white. Things aren't just good or evil. People are people on any and every scale and position; we all have the capability to be the worst or the best person. And kind of like Shane said earlier, stop getting distracted with bullshit and let yourself see the real magic that is always around you.

Nelson, brother, good to hear from you! That beard is looking great!

Lol! I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not but I'll take it as a compliment! :p

We agree that what one can sense for oneself is the most reliable evidence. And I agree with you to an extent on NASA. But thinking about the shape of the Earth it isn't necessary to talk about NASA. But that's where disc earth proponents so often bring the conversation. It's like a magnet for them.

Having grown up in the southern hemisphere and traveled extensively along southern latitudes, the disc Earth model is clearly wrong to me. New Zealand is a country of flyers and sailors. We are good at navigating the southern realm. If the maps were even slightly wrong about the distances running east-west, they'd be manifestly obvious exactly where the errors were. So that's the test of the spherical Earth model. It's a test that's falsifiable. But flat earth proponents don't like to get into it. They even say nonsense such as the flights from New Zealand to southern South America don't even exist. Absolute nonsense. I've flown that route myself. And an uncle was a long-haul pilot for Air New Zealand for decades.

In NZ sailing is a national sport, and we used to follow the round the world yacht race. There are also thousands of truck drivers in Australia who do long-haul east-west drives across the continent. These people are usually rebellious AF. And you don't think they'd pick up that the maps are wrong, that they're really driving 50% further but only getting paid a fraction of the money?...

When you get down to the details of the disc Earth model in the southern hemisphere, it completely falls apart.

Last edited:
I have so many thoughts on this entire conversation, but I have been building a cement and stone chicken coop along with working for almost 2 weeks straight and I am tired. So, hopefully I can keep this cohesive...

First off, the core of this conversation is why I've stepped away from a few social media things and certain podcasts. It boils down to belief vs idea. I have a good idea the moon is a solid object, but I don't BELIEVE it. Why? Because this is the definition of belief: Mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth, actuality, or validity of something. I have no CONVICTION and I have ACCEPTED it might not be solid, and I may be wrong. Beliefs are what get us wrapped up in confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. They are what keep our minds small and closed. And in a way, so does trust. Because once someone wins us over and we stop questioning them, they likely will be wrong about some thing, at some point. And we won't catch it. And when people do, we trust the person who said it so we bash the people calling it out. We should never give up our critical thinking to anyone; whether we trust them or not.

And now onto NASA. Personally, I think the earth and other planets likely appear "round" when viewed from a certain distance. Obviously, the solid bits (if we ignore the water) are no where even close to being a round object, though. While I think they aren't lying to us about the fact it appears mostly round from space, I do think people trust them to a fault. Let's look at dark matter. Why do we think it exists? Because NASA says so. Why do they? Because they think they know how big the universe is and how much can be contained in it. They also think they can calculate how much IS in it. Then they compare and the numbers are off, so then they say well this MUST be because of heavy, invisible matter. And people say oh, okay. But really? That's fucking nuts. Excuse my french. 1)There's no possible way we could accurately calculate those two numbers and 2)There's literally no proof at all ever anywhere that dark matter is real; no real world proof what so ever. Yet people in this community still eat up that shit like its sushi. So while they may be right about certain things, you still need to think critically of the information they give you and how they got it.

And lastly, and honestly, does any of that even matter? Does simulation theory? Does reincarnation being a trap? I don't think so. Either you are here, involved with life and living it in a way you enjoy or you're not. If these conversations are interesting to you, but piss you off, make you want to prove yourself right and other people wrong, and erode your relationship with humanity, maybe you shouldn't be having them. (BTW- Not you, as in you, Shane. You as in who ever is reading this.) And if this all is fascinating to you and you just enjoy hearing other people's view points, you're probably on a decent path.

But either way, people need to stop putting so much energy and emotion into any of their beliefs. Be flexible. See where life takes you and what it shows you and stop trying to fit everything into a box that suits your rigid outlook of life. Not everything is black and white. Things aren't just good or evil. People are people on any and every scale and position; we all have the capability to be the worst or the best person. And kind of like Shane said earlier, stop getting distracted with bullshit and let yourself see the real magic that is always around you.

That's a profound post on belief vs questioning and accepting and enjoying life.
I agree with all of it.
The main reason I've become interested in the disc earth model is because I think it might provide a test for Idealism. I.e. to what extent does belief create reality. I think Idealism is correct to an extent, but I see limitations too

Legendary! Fucking legendary! These words are the truth! No swallowing pills, no fucking "The Matrix" taking colored pills nonsense! Just shear, unadulterated truth!

Lol! I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not but I'll take it as a compliment! :p

We agree that what one can sense for oneself is the most reliable evidence. And I agree with you to an extent on NASA. But thinking about the shape of the Earth it isn't necessary to talk about NASA. But that's where disc earth proponents so often bring the conversation. It's like a magnet for them.

Having grown up in the southern hemisphere and traveled extensively along southern latitudes, the disc Earth model is clearly wrong to me. New Zealand is a country of flyers and sailors. We are good at navigating the southern realm. If the maps were even slightly wrong about the distances running east-west, they'd be manifestly obvious exactly where the errors were. So that's the test of the spherical Earth model. It's a test that's falsifiable. But flat earth proponents don't like to get into it. They even say nonsense such as the flights from New Zealand to southern South America don't even exist. Absolute nonsense. I've flown that route myself. And an uncle was a long-haul pilot for Air New Zealand for decades.

In NZ sailing is a national sport, and we used to follow the round the world yacht race. There are also thousands of truck drivers in Australia who do long-haul east-west drives across the continent. These people are usually rebellious AF. And you don't think they'd pick up that the maps are wrong, that they're really driving 50% further but only getting paid a fraction of the money?...

When you get down to the details of the disc Earth model in the southern hemisphere, it completely falls apart.
Brother Nelson, I do respect your beard! My compliments are not sarcasm! I have been ruinously working on my goatee to fucking compliment my turban! Hopefully, I am getting close!

When I speak of misdirection, it isn't for the purpose of shooting down serious thinkers regarding the shape of the earth. Rather, it is something more peculiar: why are we being told to constantly think about "space" and other "planets," when we have not fully discovered the wonder of where we actually live at? To me, that is the real psyop, and I think that it is intimately connected to all this technocratic bullshit.

But either way, people need to stop putting so much energy and emotion into any of their beliefs. Be flexible.

naaa... flexibility, openness, love and trust are awesome parts of the human experience... and they are central to all my big picture questions/answers... But I need a place where I can try to fucking figure things out. a place where I don't have to "suffer fools gladly." a place where I/we can mutually decide that things like reason, logic and the scientific method should be adhered to.

I don't have to live there all the time... but I need that place.

There's no room for Flat Earth silliness in that place. I can appreciate the idea as a "Eric Cartman, screw you guys on going home" retort to know-it-all science nitwits, but that's as far as it goes.

naaa... flexibility, openness, love and trust are awesome parts of the human experience... and they are central to all my big picture questions/answers... But I need a place where I can try to fucking figure things out. a place where I don't have to "suffer fools gladly." a place where I/we can mutually decide that things like reason, logic and the scientific method should be adhered to.

There's no room for Flat Earth silliness in that place. I can appreciate the idea as a "Eric Cartman, screw you guys on going home" retort to know-it-all science nitwits, but that's as far as it goes.
Alex, you are exorcising a kind of "flexibility and openness" when you entertain these psychics that say they talk to children who tell them that they are from aquamarine planets in another life. Furthermore, you are exorcising a kind of "flexibility and openness" when you interview a clown, like Tim Grimes, that charges people money so he can allow them a kind of flexibility and openness when acting like a careless jack ass. Good for him! I would love to make money off of telling people to just act like a jack ass and not worry about shit!

I am trying to fucking figure things out as well. You have been a huge part of my journey because you aren't afraid to challenge bullshit. Forget about the shape of the earth for a moment, and instead think about the way "space exploration" and "aliens" is completely exploited in the media. Now, think about how we are all siloed into a comfortable existence.

My point being, the psyop is space exploration, at the expense of our own observational existence. Does it mean the earth is flat? Fuck no! Nevertheless, we should question and doubt the narrative of what we live on.

Quite a strange response. I said we need to stop putting emotion into beliefs about reality and you reply no, then delve into how you need logic and reason.

You don't HAVE to suffer fools gladly and you don't HAVE to entertain flat earth. You also don't have to get emotional and pissed off about it. Reactions are a choice and I'm not sure why anyone would consciously pick a response of negative emotion over another option.. such as laughing it off.

That's a profound post on belief vs questioning and accepting and enjoying life.
I agree with all of it.
The main reason I've become interested in the disc earth model is because I think it might provide a test for Idealism. I.e. to what extent does belief create reality. I think Idealism is correct to an extent, but I see limitations too

There's a quote "when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" ... is this idea what you are referencing when you say "idealism ie to what extent does belief create reality"?

There's a quote "when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" ... is this idea what you are referencing when you say "idealism ie to what extent does belief create reality"?
Yes. So an extreme example of this would be re the shape of the planet. Do ardent disc Earth adherents really live on a disc in "their reality"?

I don't think they do. I think they just have a mistaken belief and maybe there are things in their personal vicinity that manifest, giving them the further impression that the entire world is flat. But I very much doubt Idealism is completely powerful. It seems there are limits

Not a dream, but just yesterday as I was looking at my newly decorated “game room” I had a random fleeting thought about how horrible it would be if my house was consumed by a fire while I was at work and my 2 dogs and 1 cat were unable to escape. Literally right in the middle of that thought my fire alarms began to inexplicably go off. No candles were lit or anything. It scared the shit out of me so much that I decided to take vacation days from work and stay at home the rest of the week.

Not a dream, but just yesterday as I was looking at my newly decorated “game room” I had a random fleeting thought about how horrible it would be if my house was consumed by a fire while I was at work and my 2 dogs and 1 cat were unable to escape. Literally right in the middle of that thought my fire alarms began to inexplicably go off. No candles were lit or anything. It scared the shit out of me so much that I decided to take vacation days from work and stay at home the rest of the week.

Manifestation is real brother. I'm also trying to maintain positive thoughts.

Are you saying that the Earth is definitely/provably not flat?
Alex, I think that it is more probable that we have a plane above us, and a plane below us. Furthermore, I think the limits of this structure are quite obvious. For one, why is it that the horizon always is flat? What is this shit? It should have some kind of curvature to it if we live on a ball, but it doesn't.

Yes. So an extreme example of this would be re the shape of the planet. Do ardent disc Earth adherents really live on a disc in "their reality"?

I don't think they do. I think they just have a mistaken belief and maybe there are things in their personal vicinity that manifest, giving them the further impression that the entire world is flat. But I very much doubt Idealism is completely powerful. It seems there are limits
No, nelson, think of what you see in front of you. Contrast that with what you are told things are to be. I thought all this flat earth shit was bullshit, but think of the alternatives fed to us. They are equally bullshit. Also, think of the agendas behind them. The idea of space and space exploration should be thrown in the garbage at this point. We supposedly went to the moon 50 years ago! Right?! Why the fuck can't we get there again? Nevertheless, we have these fucking technocrats telling us we are planning a Mars mission? This is all fucking bullshit! Maybe it is wrong to call the earth "flat," perhaps that is more misdirection, but certainly, for SURE, we aren't living on a ball!

Back