Anthony Peake, Ferryman? |565|

I get what Harris is saying. What I don't get is why anyone would be particularly upset over it. So what if a bunch of people think Trump should be deplatformed?

The reason I found Harris's comments marginally interesting is that it was a rare revealing moment of honesty where an anti-Trumper reveals that he has lost all integrity... he is willing to do whatever it takes... completely abandon any principles, morals, ethics... to prevent this "threat to Democracy" from getting back in the White House... Trump is like an asteroid barreling towards the earth he says... He must be stopped at all costs! Crack-head Hunter and his connections to Ukraine where we just sent 10s of billions of dollars and all the illegal things on his laptop and his communications with dad... that's nothing (says Sam) compared to the threat of... TRUMP UNIVERSITY... LOL

I don't like Trump either... I think the real elites are content to have him continue to be the leader of La Résistance in flyover country just so long as he doesn't get back in the White House.

All this prattling on about "threat to Democracy" is ludicrous. Democracy is long dead... its corpse propped up and reanimated every few years to keep the illusion of choice going. But now I think they're almost ready to bury the corpse, spit on its grave, and blame democracy for our troubles so that people are ready to accept the Technocracy. "Look the American experiment went okay for a while but it deteriorated rapidly, corrupting the whole Western world leading to its defeat in WWIII... at the end of it you guys voted for complete morons like Trump and Biden... the worst of the worst... you slaves obviously can't be trusted to self-govern! Your leaders will now be appointed for you. Shut up or your social credit score will drop so low you won't be able to buy or sell."

Harris said explicitly that the censorship of Trump was a conspiracy and a warranted one. He says essentially the same thing elsewhere in the interview, such as at the 15:00 timestamp. That you and Robbie deny this is mind-boggling.

Even the two interviewers see the huge issue with what Sam’s saying, listen to the first five minutes of this video.
They go on to say what a nice guy Sam is, and I’m sure he is, on one level, but can we really afford to ignore the implications of such deeply flawed (imo) thinking among influential people such as he?
There‘s no point in overcomplicating things imo, he knew he’d fucked up when he attempted to dig his way out of the huge hole he’d fallen into when questioned. His twitter ‘explanation’ was embarrassing.

The reason I found Harris's comments marginally interesting is that it was a rare revealing moment of honesty where an anti-Trumper reveals that he has lost all integrity... he is willing to do whatever it takes... completely abandon any principles, morals, ethics... to prevent this "threat to Democracy" from getting back in the White House... Trump is like an asteroid barreling towards the earth he says... He must be stopped at all costs! Crack-head Hunter and his connections to Ukraine where we just sent 10s of billions of dollars and all the illegal things on his laptop and his communications with dad... that's nothing (says Sam) compared to the threat of... TRUMP UNIVERSITY... LOL

I don't like Trump either... I think the real elites are content to have him continue to be the leader of La Résistance in flyover country just so long as he doesn't get back in the White House.

All this prattling on about "threat to Democracy" is ludicrous. Democracy is long dead... its corpse propped up and reanimated every few years to keep the illusion of choice going. But now I think they're almost ready to bury the corpse, spit on its grave, and blame democracy for our troubles so that people are ready to accept the Technocracy. "Look the American experiment went okay for a while but it deteriorated rapidly, corrupting the whole Western world leading to its defeat in WWIII... at the end of it you guys voted for complete morons like Trump and Biden... the worst of the worst... you slaves obviously can't be trusted to self-govern! Your leaders will now be appointed for you. Shut up or your social credit score will drop so low you won't be able to buy or sell."

I thoroughly agree.

Robbie, you seem to think you know what Sam Harris is thinking. Reread what I wrote above here to introduce this topic. Sam Harris is demonstrably untrustworthy and has a despicable character.

That he's still respected by many people is shocking, but then again many people admire horrible individuals
Agreed.
I 100% think Sam's goal in this clip was something like:
"I'm gonna say some bullshit, all the people will focus on the bullshit while completely ignoring the hypocrisy. And that makes me more powerful at getting away with hipocrisy. Look at the sheep."
Yes I believe he thinks on that level when saying those things. He's not an idiot. He's an Eric-Cartman-esc piece of shit. And he only meditates so much so he can be/become a full fledge tyrant while sounding like what he thinks a therapist sounds like.

Steve, I agree with you in your analysis of Sam Harris, except this part:

They go on to say what a nice guy Sam is, and I’m sure he is, on one level

Sam Harris and some other professional sceptics such as Michael Shermer cultivate a vibe of appearing calm, relatable and nice, but they're really professional deceivers. Despicable individuals.

Well said Robbie. We've been writing simultaneously and our wires got a bit crossed. I'd edited my response to you above because on important points we're in agreement. This observation of yours on Sam Harris is especially interesting to me. It's really sinister what's going on:

he only meditates so much so he can be/become a full fledge tyrant while sounding like what he thinks a therapist sounds like.

Sam Harris is demonstrably untrustworthy and has a despicable character.

Is he that unusual though? Aren’t we all capable of similar insanity? I think it’s just a matter of the circumstances we find ourselves in. It all comes back to basic beliefs in many ways. I think pointing the finger too aggressively at others isn’t really productive. It’s tricky, and I’m not saying you’re necessarily wrong if that is what you’re doing.

After all, what would the world be like if I were king? God forbid! [[642]]

(What’s up with the emoji’s? It appears I’ve only a choice of two now, and neither fit the bill)

Just reading through some of the comment section of the video. Good to see so many people seeing Sam Harris as such an untrustworthy character

Is he that unusual though? Aren’t we all capable of similar insanity? I think it’s just a matter of the circumstances we find ourselves in.

I'm just calling out the obvious that Sam Harris is untrustworthy and despicable.

I don't know if psychopathy is truly a condition and we've talked about this here before. I suspect the professional deceivers are at a very different level of consciousness than most people on this forum though

Steve, I agree with you in your analysis of Sam Harris, except this part:

Sam Harris and some other professional sceptics such as Michael Shermer cultivate a vibe of appearing calm, relatable and nice, but they're really professional deceivers. Despicable individuals.

I was writing my previous post at the same time.
As I say, I don’t know how best to deal with such people. At the end of the day I don’t think many are truly evil, but I definitely think he’s shown himself to be capable of allowing evil to flourish or turning a blind eye to those that carry evil deeds out. Maybe this is an indicator that he might be actually capable of carrying out evil acts?
So many ordinary folk are potentially capable of real evil, I think Covid showed us how real that threat is in 2022!

Well said Robbie. We've been writing simultaneously and our wires got a bit crossed. I'd edited my response to you above because on important points we're in agreement. This observation of yours on Sam Harris is especially interesting to me. It's really sinister what's going on:
No worries, I appreciate your attention. I listened to a lot of Harris before I realized that he doesn't believe what he's selling, so I care about making sure people hate him for the right reasons.

Funny thought just came to mind. oooooh and you're gonnna like this. OH the irony..

In the above hot Sam Harris clip, he's accomplished exactly the same thing Trump accomplished when Trump said "Mexico's sending us their criminals and rapists"...
If you bought in at the level of "Sam's agrees with conspiracies" or "Sam's okay with dead babies.", that's the equivalent of taking away "Trump said all Mexicans are criminal rapists.", and you're focusing on exactly what he wants his enemies to focus on.

Sam blasted Trump while doing a signature Trump move. That's high level shit. Sam is no idiot.

Last edited:
In the above hot Sam Harris clip, he's accomplished exactly the same thing Trump accomplished when Trump said "Mexico's sending us their criminals and rapists"...
If you bought in at the level of "Sam's agrees with conspiracies" or "Sam's okay with dead babies.", that's the equivalent of taking away "Trump said all Mexicans are criminal rapists.", and you're focusing on exactly what he wants his enemies to focus on.

Sam blasted Trump while doing a signature Trump move. That's high level shit. Sam is no idiot.

I think I get the gist of what you're saying here. In other words that all publicity is good publicity?
But Trump often had plausible deniability. Not so with what Sam Harris said. It reminds me more of when Milo Yanoupolis said he's fine with pedophilia. That one interview destroyed his career. Likewise I think this could happen to Sam Harris after his interview

I think I get the gist of what you're saying here. In other words that all publicity is good publicity?
But Trump often had plausible deniability. Not so with what Sam Harris said. It reminds me more of when Milo Yanoupolis said he's fine with pedophilia. That one interview destroyed his career. Likewise I think this could happen to Sam Harris after his interview
You must see the parallel with Trump. This is Sam holding a finger to the air to test how much blowback he actually gets for not holding himself to the higher standard.
It's like a "Let's see how much I can get away with." opportunity.
Right out of Trumps playbook.

I bet it will improve his career.

You must see the parallel with Trump. This is Sam holding a finger to the air to test how much blowback he actually gets for not holding himself to the higher standard.
It's like a "Let's see how much I can get away with." opportunity.
Right out of Trumps playbook.

I bet it will improve his career.

Trump was typically very clever in that his statements were ambiguous enough that it'd create a shitstorm, but then when the spotlight was on him he had the stage to give a more nuanced message. That was a brilliant propaganda technique

But what Sam Harris did was categorical, no wiggle room for plausible deniability. I predict it'll massively undermine his career. What he said in that interview is now so unavoidably devastating for his credibility, people will be reminded of it and tune him out as "the guy who doesn't care about the murder of children and who supports conspiracies to stop free speech"

Yeah I agree. He bring some really interesting stuff to the table. I get the feeling that he's had to fight and scrap pretty hard to push his Theory into the discourse. he might be a little defensive. but at the end of the day I think he's open to push back. kudos to Tony.

Wow... I've been reading through some of the link Randall linked to debunking Peake...

It confirms my impression of Peake as being arrogant, forceful, even zealous.

The whole interview with you, Peake seemed to be aggressive, hardly letting you talk. Dismissing contrary evidence as if he has access to the source of truth

I'm even starting to suspect his "daimon" is misleading him, sending him up the proverbial garden path... That'd be a typical pattern too, which (as you know) Marty Garza gives much evidence of

I'm assuming the article Randall linked to is quoting Peake correctly. Here is a quote by Peake:

'The truth of the matter is (for the moment you are going to find this very hard to accept), the quantum physics and neurology that explain these events are your quantum physics as this book is your book. You are its author, not me, because I do not exist in this particular universe. This is because you, and you alone, are the only conscious being in this universe'

http://afterlifetopics.com/debunking-anthony-peake-part-1-prologue-and-chapter-1/

An interesting thought experiment, but the tone is so overbearing, presumptuous and arrogant

Further from Peake:

'The precursors to paradigm change are presented through a phenomenon known as zeitgeist. This word, German for ‘World Spirit’ '

Peake's credibility sinking... The German word 'Zeitgeist' does NOT mean 'World Spirit'. Rather, 'Zeitgeist' = 'spirit of the time', whereas 'Weltgeist' = 'World Spirit'...

So considering Peake doesn't even get that right, it gives one concern about the accuracy of his other statements... especially considering he's so dogmatic and brags about how he has such a brilliant memory...

I'm just going to say this. Peake has the vibe of an overbearing religious fanatic. Then when one looks into his work, and it turns out he's demonstrably incorrect

PS maybe it's pedantic for me to criticise his incorrect translation of Zeitgeist. But it's Peake who bragged in his skeptiko interview about his brilliant memory. And it's not like one needs to actually know German to know what Zeitgeist means. But for someone who speaks German, and is familiar with many of the topics Peake talks about, it's obvious Peake is incorrect in so many ways

PPS does anyone know what Peake's view of the covid jabs is?

Wouldn't be surprised if he were a "trust the science" guy......

I'm not sure that inherited physical traits are simply encoded within the chemical composition of the DNA molecule alone, as Anthony suggests. Epigenetics are now known to play a part in inheritance, so the process is not just biochemical and is far from being understood.

Well — If epigenetics is what it's purported to be, then it looks like there's some confusion out there. A number of references say that epigenetics has proven that old ideas about DNA being written in stone are false. But that's misleading. The DNA itself is still "written in stone", however the way in which it's read is not. Environmental conditions can cause the encoding to be read in different ways resulting in different expressions.

You can think of it like one of those movies where you can pick alternate storylines and endings. The data is all hard coded onto the disk, but which plot emerges depends on which sequences are activated. So no mystical third party is required to get unexpected results. That's not to say that some mystical third party cannot interfere either. For that matter, we're well on our way to becoming such ourselves.

Back