Brent Raynes UFOs and Native Americans |568|

2. I've accepted Jesus Christ into my heart (i.e. spirit possession?)...

Sounds kooky to me...

Speaking on the ineffable usually comes off as kooky.
There's plenty of documentation hinting that the Jesus character may have been pulled from much older stories. And whatever it was pulled from might also be allegory.
I'll bet my money it's been a simple programming code all along (or a spiritual law), rather than a person.
Mankind probably stumbled upon the inspiration, and identified with it as a person because it's thoughts were/are so foreign that it must be another person somewhere. Then Mankind probably wrote it into stories as such.
So "accepting Jesus into your heart" needn't have anything to do with whether "Jesus" actually existed. And it might not even qualify as "spirit possession", we don't know. Yes people will say they know, but they don't. And just because they report beyond what they can truly know, doesn't mean the thing(Source of that inspiration) they're reporting on isn't real.

Last edited:
The part where he mentions that these apparitions occasionally provide some positive benefit but that it later "turns sour"...

Did you listen to Marty Garza's ufosodes on the Brothers of the Serpent podcast?
He goes into many such cases you describe. It's such an important pattern.
Really appreciate your posts Hurmanetar. So well-written and profound!

Did you listen to Marty Garza's ufosodes on the Brothers of the Serpent podcast?
He goes into many such cases you describe. It's such an important pattern.
Really appreciate your posts Hurmanetar. So well-written and profound!

I just recently subscribed to Brothers of the Serpent Podcast... kept hearing their name on the No Agenda podcast and then Alex had them on his show recently... need to listen to more of their stuff! And their winery is only about an hour or so away from where I live.. will have to check it out sometime!

I'm always working while I listen so can only half pay attention... will have to go back and listen to that one again.

If we take NDEs as an example:
I think Christ consciousness could partly be explained by confirmation bias. I guess Alex you'd agree?
I would say that "Christ Consciousness" is another one of those fuzzy buzz phrases that muddies the water. Western Christian indoctrination and socialization probably plays a major role in the experiences described. In my explorations of the subject, relatively objective researchers can find no material evidence that Jesus actually existed. They do however find lots of reasons why he's probably a mythological character.

What I find particularly interesting is how this mythological character has become "real" in people's minds, and how that belief has given him god like status. After all, you cannot kill a myth. He is now effectively immortal. The myth is no doubt greater than the man ever was — if there ever was one in the first place. To me it looks like one of the most effective psyops in history, designed to confuse the Romans, who eventually defeated it by taking it up themselves.

But that doesn't necessarily rule out the idea that through sheer belief, this "Christ Consciousness" thing has become part of the "collective unconscious" like other archetypes. If we look at the Christ figure as an avatar for Christian theology rather than taking it literally, the discussion becomes much more interesting ( to me anyway ).
But I don't think NDEs are all a misunderstanding or entities with high technology creating these experiences.
You're probably right. There are lots of NDE experiences that are nothing like objective reality. We just don't hear about them because they're not featured. Then there are the expected coincidences and a few fabrications. In other words, the vast majority of NDE accounts aren't accurate enough to be considered as evidence of anything extraordinary.

For that matter, there isn't any single case I've been able to find in the major studies that provides verified objective evidence for the OOBEs decribed in the NDE experiences, and all of them have been relayed after the fact by people with functioning brains. Nevertheless, none of that rules out the possibility that in those few cases one might consider exceptional, that some sort of third party intervention took place.
I've said it before, but the NDEs, OBEs, shared death experiences, and even experiencing typical NDE elements without losing brain activity, are so pervasive, I doubt it's all due to some technology
The pervasiveness is most likely due to natural causes that are part of our intrinsic makeup, just like the vast majority of us dream. However, if the accounts are true, there are a few cases when people have had premonitory dreams of striking accuracy. In these cases it would seem that some outside influence ( possibly alien ) is interjecting itself into the experience.

Last edited:
And their winery is only about an hour or so away from where I live.. will have to check it out sometime!

Hey very cool! :D
Btw, if you join the Brothers of the Serpent discord, there are some other great minds there too. I was cheeky and actually quoted your post above about 10 minutes ago on the UFO section of the discord. Marty is there and Alex too :-)

I would say that "Christ Consciousness" is another one of those fuzzy buzz phrases that muddies the water. Western Christian indoctrination and socialization probably plays a major role in the experiences described. In my explorations of the subject, relatively objective researchers can find no material evidence that Jesus actually existed. They do however find lots of reasons why he's probably a mythological character.

What I find particularly interesting is how this mythological character has become "real" in people's minds, and how that belief has given him god like status. After all, you cannot kill a myth. He is now effectively immortal. The myth is no doubt greater than the man ever was — if there ever was one in the first place. To me it looks like one of the most effective psyops in history, designed to confuse the Romans, who eventually defeated it by taking it up themselves.

But that doesn't necessarily rule out the idea that through sheer belief, this "Christ Consciousness" thing has become part of the "collective unconscious" like other archetypes. If we look at the Christ figure as an avatar for Christian theology rather than taking it literally, the discussion becomes much more interesting ( to me anyway ).

You're probably right. There are lots of NDE experiences that are nothing like objective reality. We just don't hear about them because they're not featured. Then there are the expected coincidences and a few fabrications. In other words, the vast majority of NDE accounts aren't accurate enough to be considered as evidence of anything extraordinary.

For that matter, there isn't any single case I've been able to find in the major studies that provides verified objective evidence for the OOBEs decribed in the NDE experiences, and all of them have been relayed after the fact by people with functioning brains. Nevertheless, none of that rules out the possibility that in those few cases one might consider exceptional, that some sort of third party intervention took place.

The pervasiveness is most likely due to natural causes that are part of our intrinsic makeup, just like the vast majority of us dream. However, if the accounts are true, there are a few cases when people have had premonitory dreams of striking accuracy. In these cases it would seem that some third party or stimulus is interjecting itself into the experience.

I agree with almost everything you wrote about the development of Christianity. I guess you're familiar with Joseph Atwill's work?
Something that interests me about "Christ Consciousness " is as you describe, if enough psychic energy (so to speak) is directed towards something made up, does it start to become real?...

Randall, about what you wrote on NDEs, I'd like to hear Alex's response before I add my 2 cents :)

I agree with almost everything you wrote about the development of Christianity. I guess you're familiar with Joseph Atwill's work?
Something that interests me about "Christ Consciousness " is as you describe, if enough psychic energy (so to speak) is directed towards something made up, does it start to become real?...

If we allow for the possibility that we're all connected on some level ( which I do ), then by extension our minds are effectively networked in some way that we don't understand and don't always have access to. Perhaps what is happening is that we sometimes experience these connections through NDEs, OOBEs, dreams, premonitions, and other "psychic" experiences.

So if enough people hold in their minds the belief that something is real, other believers on that wavelength can pick-up on it. With something the size of Christianity, that's a lot of "energy" ( for lack of a better term ). So who knows? Maybe certain gifted believers can manifest real world results by channeling that energy into their lives.

I know one Jesus believer who claims to do exactly that. Of course she doesn't see that her gift may have nothing to do with there ever having been an actual Jesus. Once again, I find this take on the phenomenon more interesting than had there been any actual Jesus. It means we humans have the capacity for so much more than we realize.

Last edited:
There's plenty of documentation hinting that the Jesus character may have been pulled from much older stories. And whatever it was pulled from might also be allegory. I'll bet my money it's been a simple programming code all along (or a spiritual law), rather than a person.

the "Jesus Character" ( the One ) a "simple programming code" ( the sum of the remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent in the programming ).
I'd bet money on that too if it were proveable. Of course then money would also be just as much of an illusion as the rest of what we think of as "real".

20 minutes through the interview... I'm amazed Brent Raynes isn't better known! He sounds like such a heavy hitter! (I hadn't even heard his name until today)

In complete contrast, Luis Elizondo, who came out of nowhere, gets massive media attention, and now says ufology needs to be destroyed and replaced....

But really, if anyone wasn't extremely suspicious of Luis Elizondo from the beginning, they didn't think things through.......
[[p]]

49:30 "what really needs to be done, and bring all the tribes together "...
Globalist world government propaganda
Very cool that you picked up on this. I didn't really hear it until I was editing. I think this may be part of the reason he was kinda dodging some of the more direct difficult questions [[p]]

Great monologue by Alex on Christ consciousness and the psyops in the New Testament. Then Raynes doesn't directly address the question, AGAIN... but Peter, Paul and Mary are good Catholic names?... just that one statement alone makes my head hurt it's so stupid
I want to make sure I understand exactly what you mean... can you explain a little bit further

I want to make sure I understand exactly what you mean... can you explain a little bit further

I think Christ Consciousness is such a significant phenomenon, because it pops up so often in NDEs, yet we know the New Testament was a psyop; and even if there was a historical Jesus, then probably just some militant zealot type that the Flavians wanted to make fun of... So there's a huge discrepancy between the overwhelmingly powerful experience of Christ Consciousness vs an ahistorical or at best minor historical figure

So this surely tells us something significant about the nature of consciousness... especially what you said during the interview, about the researcher who further questioned the experiencer, and on questioning thought it actually wasn't "Jesus" that was seen...

I hope I've explained that ok :)

And about Peter, Paul and Mary being "good Catholic names"... it's such an anachronism... because of course these names became well-known in the Church, because these were considered important figures by the church...

If the New Testament had characters called Schlomo, Jehudi and Batsheva then these would have become "good Catholic names"...

It's actually so obvious it's difficult to explain how stupid it is / the anachronistic headspace of Raynes to even think it was a great observation.

Btw, as you probably remember from Atwill's research, the name 'Mary' is from the Hebrew meaning 'rebellious' (and so many of the female characters in the NT are called this or a variant of this, which is hardly a coincidence considering the Roman psyop to pacify the rebellious Jews).

Then we have in the NT 'Simon' called 'Peter' / Petros = 'rock' in Greek, which as Atwill shows is a macabre joke about how the historical Jewish rebel leader Simon was captured.

Then Saul called 'Paul' = 'tiny' in Greek is as Atwill shows a lampoon of Paul / tiny being castrated.

Speaking on the ineffable usually comes off as kooky.
There's plenty of documentation hinting that the Jesus character may have been pulled from much older stories. And whatever it was pulled from might also be allegory.
I'll bet my money it's been a simple programming code all along (or a spiritual law), rather than a person.
Mankind probably stumbled upon the inspiration, and identified with it as a person because it's thoughts were/are so foreign that it must be another person somewhere. Then Mankind probably wrote it into stories as such.
So "accepting Jesus into your heart" needn't have anything to do with whether "Jesus" actually existed. And it might not even qualify as "spirit possession", we don't know. Yes people will say they know, but they don't. And just because they report beyond what they can truly know, doesn't mean the thing(Source of that inspiration) they're reporting on isn't real.

I've been researching it and determined that The Three Little Pigs was a cynical ploy by brick makers to sell more bricks and that there was no historical Big Bad Wolf. ...doesn't make it any less useful to my three year old boy. [[p]]

Back