Brent Raynes UFOs and Native Americans |568|

I haven't yet. I've been traveling for 5-6 hours a day, exploring the world :)
I made a note of it though)
Hope you're having lots of memorable experiences !

When it comes to the theme of consciousness as portrayed in sci-fi film, SENSE8 is the most visually stunning production I've ever seen. Don't ruin the experience by watching it on a mobile device or other small screen. Wait until you can watch it on your home TV screen ( the bigger the better ).

But be prepared. Some of the cross-cultural, sexual orientation, and gender related content might disturb more conservative viewers. It breaks through all these boundaries in ways that — well you have to see it to understand. It's a 9 million dollar per episode collaborative effort between the Wachowskis ( Matrix ) and J Michael Straczynski ( Babylon 5 ) — That right there says all you need to know.

Notwithstanding the original Matrix, for works of this type ( sci-fi consciousness and social commentary rolled into one ) I'd rate it as #1.

Hope you're having lots of memorable experiences !

When it comes to the theme of consciousness as portrayed in sci-fi film, SENSE8 is the most visually stunning production I've ever seen. Don't ruin the experience by watching it on a mobile device or other small screen. Wait until you can watch it on your home TV screen ( the bigger the better ).

But be prepared. Some of the cross-cultural, sexual orientation, and gender related content might disturb more conservative viewers. It breaks through all these boundaries in ways that — well you have to see it to understand. It's a 9 million dollar per episode collaborative effort between the Wachowskis ( Matrix ) and J Michael Straczynski ( Babylon 5 ) — That right there says all you need to know.

Notwithstanding the original Matrix, for works of this type ( sci-fi consciousness and social commentary rolled into one ) I'd rate it as #1.

I don't think I'd like it then. I find Hollywood more and more a medium for literal degeneracy / degeneration / anti-family social conditioning

I don't think I'd like it then. I find Hollywood more and more a medium for literal degeneracy / degeneration / anti-family social conditioning
Suit yourself. If you choose to look at it that way, you'll probably find all sorts of things to complain about. For me, I just see the points of contention as starting points for deeper conversations — and you can frame those conversation whichever way you want.

You watched Inception right Randall?
I was impressed by that film on all levels... A man trying to help his children, realising he was at fault for their estrangement. I found it such a powerful film

Don't want to give too many spoilers in case you or others haven't yet seen it ....

But what do you think really happened in the end? I mean in the last scene, especially regarding the main character's consciousness?

I saw this one today
An Australian farmer tells how he saw saucer close up with Cessna stuck to side,
It was Valentich's , day after reported missing.

If you liked What Dreams May Come, you’ll like Undone. It’s a show, 2 seasons 8 episodes each. I posted the trailer a few months ago. It’s about as good as it gets for many subjects discussed here: Consciouness, NDE, OBE, Reincarn, Outside of time, spirit communication, etc..
Watching the first episode should be enough to confirm whether you’ll be into it. I’ve watched both seasons twice so far, and will again.

Great show!

You watched Inception right Randall?
I was impressed by that film on all levels... A man trying to help his children, realising he was at fault for their estrangement. I found it such a powerful film

Don't want to give too many spoilers in case you or others haven't yet seen it ....

But what do you think really happened in the end? I mean in the last scene, especially regarding the main character's consciousness?
I had an interesting experience with inception…..

I once frequented a subreddit years ago called dimensional jumping. I was going through a solipsistic/subjective phase I guess, because I was keen on the idea of the permeability of reality. Still am tbh, but it can mess with your head if not careful!

Anyways, one of the precips was to really believe that reality bends to your will, and one way to test it, was to put all effort and energy into imagining one thing that would 100% appear in reality after you thought about it. Then you would forget about it and go about your days as normal, trusting in the process and absolute truth that reality is subjective.

So I imagined a T-Rex. Because it’s ridiculous right? A good way to “test” it I thought. See I was 90% there with believing in it, but it was the sheer conviction with certainty that the subreddit founders had that this was real, that had me intrigued.

I went about my days afterwards and I was watching inception a couple of days later. Guess what you see right at the very end of the film……(keeping in mind the entire idea of the film in addition……)

I once frequented a subreddit years ago called dimensional jumping. I was going through a solipsistic/subjective phase I guess, because I was keen on the idea of the permeability of reality. Still am tbh, but it can mess with your head if not careful!

Anyways, one of the precips was to really believe that reality bends to your will, and one way to test it, was to put all effort and energy into imagining one thing that would 100% appear in reality after you thought about it. Then you would forget about it and go about your days as normal, trusting in the process and absolute truth that reality is subjective.

So I imagined a T-Rex. Because it’s ridiculous right? A good way to “test” it I thought. See I was 90% there with believing in it, but it was the sheer conviction with certainty that the subreddit founders had that this was real, that had me intrigued.

I went about my days afterwards and I was watching inception a couple of days later. Guess what you see right at the very end of the film……(keeping in mind the entire idea of the film in addition……)

All I remember is the children outside and then turning towards their father, the Leo di Caprio character... :) There was a toy tyrannosaurus also in the scene I'm guessing?

That was a disturbing film. I have the nasty suspicion that the end of the film wasn't the "real" / waking reality. The spinning top on the table, the way the scene suddenly just seems to appear ... and I started to wonder whether the spinning top was also created in a dream ......

All I remember is the children outside and then turning towards their father, the Leo di Caprio character... :) There was a toy tyrannosaurus also in the scene I'm guessing?

That was a disturbing film. I have the nasty suspicion that the end of the film wasn't the "real" / waking reality. The spinning top on the table, the way the scene suddenly just seems to appear ... and I started to wonder whether the spinning top was also created in a dream ......

Did you hear the theory that Cobb is a mirror of the director Christopher Nolan who gets lost in his work and doesn’t get to see his kids enough… Cobb directs the creative inception of ideas into people’s subconscious just like Nolan.

Did you hear the theory that Cobb is a mirror of the director Christopher Nolan who gets lost in his work and doesn’t get to see his kids enough… Cobb directs the creative inception of ideas into people’s subconscious just like Nolan.

That's something that is so powerful about this film. It's so pro-family. And that's so rare in films these days. Plus the existential questions it raises and the artistry of it all. What a masterpiece!!

I read your comment while driving on the bus today in South East Asia, driving from one city to another. No plan, but consciously seeing what will happen spontaneously. I had plenty of time to think on the bus, so for maybe 10 minutes I thought about the possibility of me also coming upon a t-rex...

A few hours later, I arrived at the new city, found a hostel near the bus station, walked in the entrance hall, and the sign on the bar was a t-rex!!!

It almost felt like a dream when I saw it... as if it's such a "coincidence" it can hardly be real......
But it is.
(I think)

I read your comment while driving on the bus today in South East Asia, driving from one city to another. No plan, but consciously seeing what will happen spontaneously. I had plenty of time to think on the bus, so for maybe 10 minutes I thought about the possibility of me also coming upon a t-rex...

A few hours later, I arrived at the new city, found a hostel near the bus station, walked in the entrance hall, and the sign on the bar was a t-rex!!!

It almost felt like a dream when I saw it... as if it's such a "coincidence" it can hardly be real......
But it is.
(I think)

They say synchs happen more often when travelling... or doing anything that breaks the daily routine.

I've told this one before, but don't know if you've read it... A few years ago my wife planned a trip for my 30th birthday. Had no idea where we were going until we landed in Northern California. I was on the lookout for synchronicities because I'd been learning that they happen more often while travelling. We road tripped through Oregon and Washington. One of the places we visited was Crater Lake (a place replete with Jungian symbolism, lore, ghost stories, UFO sightings etc... I didn't know all that at the time). Well the trip was over and I didn't think there were any synchronicities... got back to the office Monday morning and thought my desktop background looked familiar... it was a picture of Crater Lake. I almost never change my desktop background, but I had randomly changed it to this picture of Crater Lake a week or so before we left on the trip!

Crater Lake - Copy.jpg

That's something that is so powerful about this film. It's so pro-family. And that's so rare in films these days. Plus the existential questions it raises and the artistry of it all. What a masterpiece!!

Yes, it will be a classic! I love movies/books where the author/director makes every effort to pack as much symbolism as possible into it so that you keep finding/noticing new things every time.

I just watched the Undone series on Amazon Prime per Robbie's recommendation here... although not a "masterpiece" it was worth watching especially if interested in these topics. Pro family too.

Todays daily reading / Native American was more on the ‘spiritually neutral’ side so I figured I’d post to spread some cheer.

"When that spirit comes, we don't ever ask questions. If I don't understand, I just hold onto it. Then later down the road, maybe in a couple of years, I understand what that spirit meant."
--Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA

At certain spiritual events or happenings, it is possible for the spirits to come. Sometimes these spirits look like sparklers of light, sometimes you can feel them, sometimes they will look like live human beings. The spirits always come for a reason. When we deal with the spirit world, we need to be patient. The Great Spirit will tell us the meaning of these happenings when He is ready.

Great Spirit, let me be aware of Your presence.”

Talking about synchronicities and (for me at least occasionally) a dream-like feel to reality, a couple of days ago I was walking with a New Zealand girlfriend along a deserted beach in south east Asia.. Just the sea, the sand, and jungle, with a tiny village in the distance. Then we heard wild-sounding barking behind us. A crazed-looking dog with mouth wide open came running at full speed straight towards us.

I straight away thought of the now-familiar scenario: "what would you do if you got bitten by a dog with rabies?"

I started yelling at the dog to get away. It sort of backed down. But after a few seconds, with mouth open and eyes wildly defocused, it moved towards us again. I wrapped my towel around my arm, ready to defend against it, as I might against an attacker with a knife. We shouted at it to go away.

Finally it did so. But that was a dangerous and synchronistic situation I feel

Interesting. I rewatched the scene and was surprised to find that there was no T-Rex, but some other kind of dinosaur!

I’m sure I could now create a whole new Mandela effect with that one. Or that my memory is as research suggests, pretty fallible and prone to error.

From a meta level though, it is interesting that it’s “not quite correct, but in the ball park”. The theory that is. Kind of potentially true but also hovering around nonsense.

Reflective of UFO’s? Reality itself? The meta of the meta being a joke? Prometheus Rising by RAW would like a word…

Speaking on the ineffable usually comes off as kooky.
There's plenty of documentation hinting that the Jesus character may have been pulled from much older stories. And whatever it was pulled from might also be allegory.
I'll bet my money it's been a simple programming code all along (or a spiritual law), rather than a person.
Mankind probably stumbled upon the inspiration, and identified with it as a person because it's thoughts were/are so foreign that it must be another person somewhere. Then Mankind probably wrote it into stories as such.
So "accepting Jesus into your heart" needn't have anything to do with whether "Jesus" actually existed. And it might not even qualify as "spirit possession", we don't know. Yes people will say they know, but they don't. And just because they report beyond what they can truly know, doesn't mean the thing(Source of that inspiration) they're reporting on isn't real.
Here's a great explanation of where I currently stand with Christianity/Christ Consciousness. Jason Breshears in the clip. Explanation is 2min30sec long. Link jumps to video timestamp 1:22:40.

Back